Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
    I hate Miami, the only series of the trilogy I don't like, but I've seen Joe's episode I aim to see Ben's, Michael's and JR's too. I don't know if there are any other SG actors who have been in it, but if they have I'll watch

I hope Joe makes an appearance on Eureka one day, it's my new obsession. Colin Cunningham (Major Davis), David Nykl (Zelenka), Teryl Rothery (Fraiser), Michael Shanks and Lexa Doig (Lam) have all been/will be on it. I almost choked on my coffee when I saw David Nykl and Colin Cunningham, I wasn't expecting them to be on it!
    I've only seen Joe and Michael's episode. I keep missing Ben and JR, though.

I love seeing Tony on the original CSI and Carmin over on NY.

I know, me too. The David and Colin apperances hadn;t been announced before had. I got very squeeful. Wasn't Lexa great? I almost died when I saw Michael in thet tank top in the preview.

To make this post legal:

Comment

I haven't seen Lexa, Michael or Teryl's eps yet. Can't wait though!

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
        I've only seen Joe and Michael's episode. I keep missing Ben and JR, though.
        Opposite problem here... seen Ben's, not MS' or Joe's
        I don't like Miami enough to weed through everything just to find the ones I wanna see. I saw about 1 minute of MS', but not the whole thing. Horatio makes me nuts.

Comment

Was Richard on Miami or Eureka?
          Oh I looove Colin Ferguson. I've watched a season and a half of Eureka in a week (Oddly enough, I like Fargo too. Am I strange? )
          Oops forgot to say Eureka but I am glad someone else answered.

Hubby and I just really got into Eureka at the end of last season. We watched a marathon and have been hooked since. We both really like what they are doing this season with the darker arc in the background and Nathan is much better as science Nathan rather than boss Nathan.

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
          Where in the world did you get those quotes?!! I LOVE the banter on that show -- they play off each other so well. I agree w/ the science geeky Stark over the boss Stark (he was a bit scary as a boss).

To keep things on topic - what's your favorite Joe feature?
          The lines on Eureka crack me up. Colin delivers them so perfectly!

Ok, enough of this stuff about other shows!!! We don't want Shep to get jealous and pouty. He tends to do that when his thread gets carried away with other stuff.

My favorite feature is the whole package, top to bottom and all in between, personality included!!!

Well if you make me pick

those eyes and all the expressions he makes with them.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
            I just found this picture and it demands to be shared.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e6...e/0007yexw.jpg
            Good find, thanks for sharing
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
              Horatio makes me nuts.
              Yeah, me too. I just want to yell "make up your mind about your frelling sunglasses!"

Speaking of sunglasses...anyone got any Shep-shades pics? Preferably from S1, I wasn't a huge fan of his S3 shades. They looked odd to me

Comment

Yeah, me too. I just want to yell "make up your mind about your frelling sunglasses!"

Speaking of sunglasses...anyone got any Shep-shades pics? Preferably from S1, I wasn't a huge fan of his S3 shades. They looked odd to me
                *digs through PB*
                Spoilers because there's a lot of them.

Spoiler:

Comment

sigpic
                  Sig by Luciana
                  My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

My favorite Shep feature? I have to pick ONE!!

Okay, teh hair. No, teh arms. No, wait, teh eyes. No, wait, hang on, teh smile. Damn!

*rumedges through 4 PB accounts*

Comment

Mmm. Nice shades pics

Comment

Hey, I like the season three sunnies... anyone got pix of those?

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                          Hey, I like the season three sunnies... anyone got pix of those?
                          Maaaaaybe...
                          Spoiler:

Comment

The season 3 ones just remind me too much of my dad's old glasses. He had them for about 20 years until I refused to go out in public with him while he was wearing them He finally got some new ones later that week

Comment

Having annalized both shades with deep atention I came to the conclusion that I like the S3 ones better.
                              My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                              Sig and avi by me
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                                Having annalized both shades with deep atention I came to the conclusion that I like the S3 ones better.
                                I like both!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X