Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liv
    This, (if possible ) just increases my appreciation for JF. I adore the fact that Sheppard reads; and I also adore the fact that Flanigan writes. These are things I find to be VERY appealing qualities in a man. It just adds to the overall hotness.
    Oh yeah. I love a man who can read and write.

I think this is great. I love it when the actors are invested enough in their characters and the show to want to write an episode and it's wonderful that Brad and Robert are giving him this chance so early in the game.

Joe has a wonderful mixture of earnestness mixed with little-boy playfulness. I can't wait to see what he writes for the show. Maybe he can work in that skateboarding scene.
    Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Kes
      Oh yeah. I love a man who can read and write.

I think this is great. I love it when the actors are invested enough in their characters and the show to want to write an episode and it's wonderful that Brad and Robert are giving him this chance so early in the game.

Joe has a wonderful mixture of earnestness mixed with little-boy playfulness. I can't wait to see what he writes for the show. Maybe he can work in that skateboarding scene.
      Word to all of this. I would love to see a skateboarding scene. Like Ford got drunk on some hooch that makes him hallucinate and he thinks he sees Sheppard skateboarding around Atlantis.
      I really hope Joe can talk them into the surfing thing. Shep in one of those half/wetsuit things. GUH

Comment

oh heck, did someone mention wetsuits?

*faints*
        In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

LOL, I found this picture on the SciFi.com Atlantis message board. I thought it was cute.

Here's a picture of Sheppard if he was dead!

Liaison of F.O.R.D.
          Click here to help Save Ford!

Comment

Here're a couple more!

Here's a good pic of both our boys!

Click on the images for a larger picture. Thanks, blingaway!

Last edited by Lt. Aiden Ford; 02 January 2005, 01:32 PM.
            Liaison of F.O.R.D.

Comment

[QUOTE=Lt. Aiden Ford]LOL, I found this picture on the SciFi.com Atlantis message board. I thought it was cute.

I love this pic very very very much (hmm... have I put in enough "verys")... he looks like he's crying out to be hugged... you're right he looks SO cute, so vulnerable.
              Great job Lt...
              sigpic
              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger
                *whispers*

don't chuck things at me... but he's almost as perfect as Viggo Mortensen!
                You are so right.

And... *whispers* Could those pictures be sized down? They're making my browser window go crazy.
                Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                Last update: 14 April 2006
                Melyanna's Multimedia
                Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                  And... *whispers* Could those pictures be sized down? They're making my browser window go crazy.
                  I'm not sure how, that's just how I found them. If anyone knows how to ensmallen the pictures I'd be happy to post smaller pictures...I'll link them to the larger ones for people who want them.
                  Liaison of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Liv
                    I sincerely hope that he will also get a chance to write a script, further ahead, that will allow him to delve into the backstory of Sheppard. He seems to have a very clear picture of what his character is all about, so if he were to actually write about Sheppard's past, I'd be over the moon.

This, (if possible ) just increases my appreciation for JF. I adore the fact that Sheppard reads; and I also adore the fact that Flanigan writes. These are things I find to be VERY appealing qualities in a man. It just adds to the overall hotness.
                    Definitely! That’d be so great if Joe could, in the future, help craft the backstory of his character kind of in the way CJ has written some stories for his character, which I pretty much enjoy, with “The Changeling” being one of my all-time favorites of the entire series. It’s great to hear that Joe is invested enough in the character to want to write for it and glad he’s invested enough in the show to want to pen an episode in general cause that is bound to not be an overnight affair. I’m even extra pleased that tptb are willing to let him try his hand at writing for Atlantis.

Okay, I’m not quite sure how much more Joe can do to add to his and his character’s overall appreciation, appeal, and hotness, though Merlin’s suggestion of a wetsuit along with some water might do the trick. Now if he just happens to have to be extricated from that wetsuit……..well maybe that scene is not quite appropriate for this particular show.
                    IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Aiden Ford
                      I'm not sure how, that's just how I found them. If anyone knows how to ensmallen the pictures I'd be happy to post smaller pictures...I'll link them to the larger ones for people who want them.
                      Ensmallen...LOL!

*whispers* I scrubbed 'em a bit too...

Now you can go linkies on the big ones.

Comment

Question. In future seasons do you think we'll see more done with Sheppard's gene? I mean..it was made out to be a BIG DEAL in RISING that it was very important but we haven't see it be an issue yet. I want to see him set things off. On Atlantis and on missions. Stuff like that.

And now a comment on all the pretty pictures. GUH!

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                          Question. In future seasons do you think we'll see more done with Sheppard's gene? I mean..it was made out to be a BIG DEAL in RISING that it was very important but we haven't see it be an issue yet. I want to see him set things off. On Atlantis and on missions. Stuff like that.
                          Yes... the gene and the chair... and the closet mathematical genius

Yeah, I'm repetitious... but at least I'm consistent!

Before I Sleep Spoiler:
                          Spoiler:
                          I did observe in Before I Sleep that when Ford entered the laboratory, nothing happened. It was only when Sheppard walked through, the lights came on. The later, he waved his hot hands over the console and voila... the stasis chamber lights up. Just a very small example of Sheppard's link with the Ancients yet again.
                          sigpic
                          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Maybe it just me...but all day yesterday I attemtpted to watch all three LOTR films in one day...and when i saw David Wenham, Faramir, he kept reminding me of Joe.

I have no idea why...maybe too much Alantis on the brain.
                            ~Athena

Comment

ewhh

Comment

Some more Sheppy pics!

This last one is my favorite.

Liaison of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Working...
                                X