• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Merlin7
    Got it. ::is ded::

I'm hurting myself laughing over here. ::Thumps you::
    Owwwww!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
      Oh no, not the Keebler Elf again... it was much better when I was innocent, like poor Joe
      You? Innocent??? Pull someone else's leg, mine are both long enough already!!!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Woohoo! I got Atlantis DVD no.3 today.

There's a competition to win a walk-on part in an episode.

Don't bother entering, 'cos I've already won it! Yep sirree!! I'm playing the part of Shep's girlfriend who he left behind on earth. I was the reason he left for Antartica. I broke his heart, you see, and he had to get away!! But.....a rare opportunity arises and he gets the chance to return to earth thro' the stargate. He comes running to me to try and rekindle the romance and succeeds!

It's a BIG walk-on part, alright?!!!

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
          You? Innocent??? Pull someone else's leg, mine are both long enough already!!!
          haha! Well, innocent when it came to that particular phrase, not in general

Do you realize it has been a full day since someone mentioned the BUTT??

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
            Don't bother entering, 'cos I've already won it! Yep sirree!! I'm playing the part of Shep's girlfriend who he left behind on earth. I was the reason he left for Antartica. I broke his heart, you see, and he had to get away!! But.....a rare opportunity arises and he gets the chance to return to earth thro' the stargate. He comes running to me to try and rekindle the romance and succeeds!
            You broke his heart?? How could you??

Comment

Woohoo! I got Atlantis DVD no.3 today.

There's a competition to win a walk-on part in an episode.

It's a BIG walk-on part, alright?!!!

Sorry to burst the bubble...

Here's an icon for all UK people...for when the entries are taken...

Comment

You broke his heart?? How could you??
                I know! I do feel badly about it....but we're good now!!!!

Comment

haha! Well, innocent when it came to that particular phrase, not in general

Do you realize it has been a full day since someone mentioned the BUTT??

Need...to...behave...resist...butt...comment...

ARGH!!!

Comment

*Feels she should let Merlin in on the Beanie / Merentha / Starfish in-joke...*

I'll email you...

Worst thing is, Joe calls himself a Keebler Elf...
                    You guys are so bad! I wasn't even thinking about the 'other' term when I mentioned the Keebler Elf thing...I was thinking of the nice little elves that make cookie! You guys are terrible.

Too funny though. Poor Joe.
                    ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                      You guys are so bad! I wasn't even thinking about the 'other' term when I mentioned the Keebler Elf thing...I was thinking of the nice little elves that make cookie! You guys are terrible.

Too funny though. Poor Joe.
                      I feel I should take responsibility for this one, since I told these three the 'other' meaning...

Evil Beanie strikes again...

Comment

I feel I should take responsibility for this one, since I told these three the 'other' meaning...

Evil Beanie strikes again...
                        LOL...Joe has so many reasons now to come round your house and sort you out!! Oohhhh......that's what you WANT him to do!!

Comment

LOL...Joe has so many reasons now to come round your house and sort you out!! Oohhhh......that's what you WANT him to do!!
                          Yeah, don't do that, it's what Beanie wants! Send him to me instead

Comment

Resistance is futile!!
                            Resistance is no fun either

Comment

Of course...

Mind you, I do live awfully near to Cannock Chase, so if he was around these ways, it could be for 'other' reasons...

Comment

Originally posted by starfish
                                Resistance is no fun either
                                Yeah, and a waste of time. Just think of what you could be doing in the time you wasted resisting!

Comment

Working...
                                X