No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhhh I'm afraid Shep is reluctant to go to more cons...

Of course, Trish, look how the thunkers left me on the last con!! Bit too overexcited... can't imagine why!

Comment

Shep and his big gun
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by florence
        LOL ! It's so true !
        This is what happened to me :
        ROFL...Flo, i love that smilie
        FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
        There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
          ROFL...Flo, i love that smilie
          Then of course, when I saw nothing was working, I was feeling more like that :
          Except that I couldn't do it, it's a new comp with a new flat screen and it's so nice !

"Now, I'm completely lost..."

Awww, he's so cute like that...
          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Okies folks, i'm off to bed.

Keep on thunking...
            FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
            There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by Naughtrish
              Ahhhh I'm afraid Shep is reluctant to go to more cons...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...stBoys_231.jpg
              Of course, Trish, look how the thunkers left me on the last con!! Bit too overexcited... can't imagine why!
              LOL ! With all of us at the same time, he would be more like that...

PS : I'm just kidding cause if I was to meet Joe in person, I certainly would be too shy to even say a word. I would already have too much to do just to remember breathing and not blushing !
              Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
                Okies folks, i'm off to bed.

Keep on thunking...
                Night VK, sweet Sheppy dreams!

I'm heading off too now!

Night all!
                sigpic

Comment

Night VK and Linzi !

So, it's just you and me, Shep ?

Comment

LOL ! It's so true !
                    This is what happened to me :
                    Yeah, that's a bit like this connection at the moment... Grrrrrrrrrr!

Ah well...sorted it now!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                      You're doing the set tour aren't you? Ohhh, that would be so exciting. I hope they're still doing it in 2007 because that's my plan, to save up for then!

I hope someone else is taking pictures in 2006 because I'm sure I'll be way too far back (and too short) to get any good shots
                      Yes, I'm doing the set tour. I went last year and I almost died from squee. I'm really hoping they'll let us take pictures this year.

My seat's pretty crappy so I don't know how good my pictures will be. I'm thinking of asking Joe a question (if I can work up the nerve) so maybe I'll try to grab some pics from the sides. I got friends on LJ though with great cameras and they've promised to share the love so we won't be pictureless.

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi

Night VK and Linzi!

Comment

oh thunk
                          sigpic

Comment

Oops, it seems I'm not alone !

"Flo, I told you we couldn't be alone in this thread..."

Comment

Oops, it seems I'm not alone !

"Flo, I told you we couldn't be alone in this thread..."
                              You're never alone in this thread...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

nope, you are not alone Flo
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X