Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Know what I want for Xmas? A Shep action figure. HEEE
    Fully functional and...other stuff. With a P-90, a flak vest and no socks. Cause Shep doesn't seem to wear socks.

Heeeeee

Wonder if it's a Joe thing. wonder the same thing about the wrist band since Joe wears them in RL. Hmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
      Know what I want for Xmas? A Shep action figure. HEEE
      Fully functional and...other stuff. With a P-90, a flak vest and no socks. Cause Shep doesn't seem to wear socks.

Heeeeee

Wonder if it's a Joe thing. wonder the same thing about the wrist band since Joe wears them in RL. Hmmmmmmm

And removable pants! My many Crichton action figures don't have removable pants!

What wrist band???
      sigpic
      Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
        And removable pants! My many Crichton action figures don't have removable pants!

What wrist band???
        He often <Shep and Joe> Wears a black wristband <Tennis band> on his right wrist.

Must have removable pants. Bwah

Comment

He often <Shep and Joe> Wears a black wristband <Tennis band> on his right wrist.

Must have removable pants. Bwah
          How have I not noticed that???
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
            How have I not noticed that???
            Guess you'll have to rewatch the eps. I can't remember if it's just in ONE of the first ten. I know he wears it in HOT ZONE and BEFORE I SLEEP.

Comment

Guess you'll have to rewatch the eps. I can't remember if it's just in ONE of the first ten. I know he wears it in HOT ZONE and BEFORE I SLEEP.
              Oh shure, two eps I can't see until next year!! I'll be watching for it like I watched for a glimpse of his boxers
              sigpic

Comment

I remember the wrist bands from HOT ZONE but from "Before I Sleep" I don't rmember them...i guess i'd have to watch that episode again.
                ~Athena

Comment

Okay I did some quick research...and here are some caps of Shep with the black wrist band in "Hot Zone" and "Before I sleep"

From *Before I sleep"

From "Hot Zone"

P.S. I just realized that was also a nice shot of John's rear. It just proves that subconciously i'm still in the gutter...
                  ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                    Okay I did some quick research...and here are some caps of Shep with the black wrist band in "Hot Zone" and "Before I sleep"

From *Before I sleep"

From "Hot Zone"

P.S. I just realized that was also a nice shot of John's rear. It just proves that subconciously i'm still in the gutter...
                    Nothing wrong with the gutter. HEEE
                    Lovely pics. Lovely butt. Squeeeee
                    Thank you

Comment

Thanks for the wrist band pics. Yeah, the wrist band pics. Not the butt pic, the wrist band pic. Who am I kidding????? Thanks for the butt pic!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Just popping by to say Merry... whoa butt pics..

*faints*

What was I here for?

To say Merry Christmas and to let you know that you guys helped me write a chapter of my latest fic today. It's shippy, but if that ain't your bag, feel free to delete the name Elizabeth and add your own...

It's at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2165320/3/

Comment

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone. And Happy Sheppard dreams!

Comment

Merry Christmas...

Lay off the butt pics won'tcha?? (nah... keep 'em coming)
                            In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

i like sheppard but not as much as mckay but the secnes with sheppard and mckay in the defaint one and befor i sleep had me falling to the foor laughing

Comment

Is there a site where you can download good Sheppard soundbytes?

I want something nice to listen to when I open windows.
                                Last edited by Blue Banrigh; 26 December 2004, 02:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X