• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Merentha
    bwah!

*considers making concealed weapon joke*

Nah.. instead I'll just post a random photo

I wonder what's so interesting in his pocket...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Sumner: "Listen to me you young bucks. .I'll show you how to holster your guns properly."

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
        I wonder what's so interesting in his pocket...
        Oy.. nothing is just an innocent photo here anymore!

Comment

bwah!

*considers making concealed weapon joke*

Nah.. instead I'll just post a random photo

Interesting pic. I like the way their guns hang.

Comment

I'm trying to remember the time and date that my brain was replaced with a liberal amount of dirt, and a dollop of smut, but it escapes me...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Merentha used the word "innocent" . . .in HERE?

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Bit of a long shot that one, isn't it really?

The only thing innocent around these parts is poor Joe...

Comment

The boss at ra-hanna's work place suddenly hears chanting. He leaves his office to investigate. As he nears ra-hanna's cubicle he is able to make out what is being chanted ~ "I am one with the gun. I am one with the gun. I am one with gun...."
                  "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                  "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                  Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                  Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                  "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                  Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                  Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                  (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                    The boss at ra-hanna's work place suddenly hears chanting. He leaves his office to investigate. As he nears ra-hanna's cubicle he is able to make out what is being chanted ~ "I am one with the gun. I am one with the gun. I am one with gun...."
                    Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

More gun...

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                      Ford: "Sir. .is that a. . .dancing . . .CAT?"

Shep: "Its a Wraith illusion. . prepare to fire all weapons!"
                      ROFL!!

He's even admitted as much on one of the Lowdowns... but does he know how much we like it?
                      Which lowdown was that?

"I'm so fed up of this...this...constant smut!"
                      But we're not ...and I'm not sure we'll ever be

Trust you Droops...

I wouldn't know about that personally, but if he feels he'd like to show me personally...

*Note to self - Joe's married! Down girl!*
                      Joe may be married....but the Shep clones aren't

OOooOoOooo the idea of more than one Shep clone made me have really un-PG thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by starfish
                        OOooOoOooo the idea of more than one Shep clone made me have really un-PG thoughts.
                        Thanks alot! Your un-PG thoughts caused me to have un-PG thoughts. No really...thanks! (hmmmm...multiple thunking......)
                        "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                        "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                        Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                        Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                        "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                        Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                        Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                        (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Thanks alot! Your un-PG thoughts caused me to have un-PG thoughts. No really...thanks! (hmmmm...multiple thunking......)
                          You mean you guys actually have PG thoughts??? *Begins to worry*

Comment

ERm, multiple WHAT? I've never heard it called by that term before.

Comment

geez, i come back after GW in down for most of the day yesterday and there are still oodles of pages...ah well...it is fun...especially when it comes to the Sheppy thready
                              sigpic

Comment

You mean you guys actually have PG thoughts??? *Begins to worry*
                                Hee hee. There are some things that it's not possible to corrupt..oh wait. Just managed too If I have anymore PG thoughts I must be punished appropriately with whipped cream and chocolate syrup ....
                                mmmmm strawberries and cream. Eep non smutty thoughts!!! I really was thinking of JUST strawberries and cream (and wimbledon ). Better do something about that...don't want to be letting down the thunkers with my alarmingly smut-free thoughts

Comment

Working...
                                X