No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indiana Joe? that is great Mer...and the boxers on the flag was a great touch too....LOL!

Love the other piccies too....Shep is so thunkable and adorable that he makes you just wanna....uh....nevermind *censored*
    sigpic

Comment

Lol. Must admit that indiana joe thing is very funny.

wish I was that talented with pics, all I can do is upload them and stick em somewhere. I can use paint though, that's a start.
      Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

yes, JS, that is a start...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
          the boxers on the flag!!! ROFL!!!!!
          I still want to know who missed the boxers! It was one of the first things I noticed!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

yeah me too as aside for Shep and McKay...but the boxers were the FIRST thing i noticed
            sigpic

Comment

Of course we notice the boxers NOW, we're deeper in the gutter than we've ever been

Comment

ROFL!!!! well, i admit the blue and white-ness of the boxers contrasting the orange and tan background wasn't enough for me to see them ang gave me advanced warning well, and it's BOXERS!!!

Comment

Don't worry em, I didn't see them either.

Comment

Since we're talking about boxers, I can't resist

Comment

I know it is not a boxer shot...but I just love how Shep is just lying there........makes you wonder what he is thu..thinking about ...or it makes us hussies dream of what we would like to be doing

sigpic

Comment

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

My eyes, my innocent eyes!

Merentha please, I am very fragile. I do not wanna see Sheppads butt or his underdacks for that matter! Although, goodness knows, I've seen every other thing in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                          I know it is not a boxer shot...but I just love how Shep is just lying there........makes you wonder what he is thu..thinking about ...or it makes us hussies dream of what we would like to be doing

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...y/Image102.jpg
                          You're making me have un-PG thoughts, PM.

Comment

isn't that the point greytop ....the piccies are so we thunkers/hussies will have non-PG thoughts

muahahahahahaha!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by John_Sheppard
                              AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

My eyes, my innocent eyes!

Merentha please, I am very fragile. I do not wanna see Sheppads butt or his underdacks for that matter! Although, goodness knows, I've seen every other thing in this thread.
                              I'm sorry!! But I'm afraid you'll have to get used to boxers in this thread, poor Shep can't keep his pants up Ooops.. more non-PG thoughts

Comment

oh dear gods. PM... so not havin PG thoughts atm. bad girl... go have sheppy punish ya
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X