Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
    I hope they do season 4 promos soon...
    theyd hardly do that with season 3 still to be aired?????
    sigpic

Comment

I hope they do season 4 promos soon...
      I don't think we can expect anything from season four until after season 3 has finished airing in the US.

Personally I'm not expecting anything before July/August at the absolute earliest and with New Atlantis having been closed down we're not going to have our usual resource for new pics. Darren has said they are going to try and post as many as they can here on GW but they tend to hold them back until nearer the air dates, realistically it could be October before we see any real season 4 pics.

Comment

Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
        theyd hardly do that with season 3 still to be aired?????
        Oh, I keep forgetting some of it hasn't been aired yet...

Comment

lol
          ((HUGS))
          poor firefly!!!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

hiiiii
            yes andit scares me!
            the sun doesnt shine here without consequences!!!!

hi squonk!
            *waves*
            Glad it's sunny somewhere, it's bloody freezing again here and the sky is an angry shade of grey. Yesterday was gorgeous then crappy, Monday was baking hot - no wonder everyone's getting ill at work (and i'm desperately avoiding them all!)

Originally posted by Josie View Post
            I don't think we can expect anything from season four until after season 3 has finished airing in the US.

Personally I'm not expecting anything before July/August at the absolute earliest and with New Atlantis having been closed down we're not going to have our usual resource for new pics. Darren has said they are going to try and post as many as they can here on GW but they tend to hold them back until nearer the air dates, realistically it could be October before we see any real season 4 pics.
            I think you're right - i'm not expecting any season 4 promos till just before it airs. It's going to be a looooong wait.
            The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
              Glad it's sunny somewhere, it's bloody freezing again here and the sky is an angry shade of grey. Yesterday was gorgeous then crappy, Monday was baking hot - no wonder everyone's getting ill at work (and i'm desperately avoiding them all!)

I think you're right - i'm not expecting any season 4 promos till just before it airs. It's going to be a looooong wait.
              im dying already with the wait!!!!
              need. more. joe
              sigpic

Comment

need. more. joe
                Hell the ways things are going, i'm not going to be able to even see season 4!!

l My LJ l

Comment

need. more. joe
                  Well hopefully we'll get a few magazine articles to tide us over and I think it's pretty like Joe along with most of the cast will turn up at Comic Con in July.

But there are still some season 3 promo pics to be released and they should be put up here at GW in the near future, Darren has even promised a couple of behind the scenes pics including one of Joe on his skateboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
                    Hell the ways things are going, i'm not going to be able to even see season 4!!
                    ohhhhh
                    why??????
                    sigpic

Comment

Well hopefully we'll get a few magazine articles to tide us over and I think it's pretty like Joe along with most of the cast will turn up at Comic Con in July.

But there are still some season 3 promo pics to be released and they should be put up here at GW in the near future, Darren has even promised a couple of behind the scenes pics including one of Joe on his skateboard.
                      the answer to that one is
                      Spoiler:
                      squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ahem.....
                      *regains composure*
                      sigpic

Comment

Ooh! Where's the Comic Con being held?

What, like these ones?

Comment

Ooh! Where's the Comic Con being held?
                          Comic Con is a massive convention in San Diego where loads of films and TV shows are launched, last year the entire cast minus Jason turned up for the Atlantis panel, I'm guessing that as Atlantis is almost being "relaunched" this season they are all going to be there to push the new season. Just a guess on my part nothing is confirmed.

Comment

SQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohhhhh
                            why??????
                            Because i only have stupid terrestrial tv

Spoiler:
                            and because certain companies are forcing certain websites to take down certain things.....

l My LJ l

Comment

How about some Critical Mass caps?
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                                It is kind of hard to describe the flavor. A little grapefruity, especially the diet one. I like the diet more because the regular flavor tastes flat to me. I do really like the Mountain Dew Pitch Black. It is grape with a kick and I don't really like grape sodas. Give me a Mt. Dew and a Reeses Peanut Butter cup and I am like a tornado. Hubby gives them to me when I need to get some major cleaning done.

You don't live too far from me. I am hanging out in South Central PA, near the Harford County line.
                                I'm from Pittsburgh [born and raised]. Moved to DC in 1991.

Comment

Working...
                                X