X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
    What? You don't seem thrilled!
    Originally posted by Lorr View Post
    Reese's PB Cups look a little odd, but they are tasty! The peanut butter part is not really the same as peanut butter, but more like sweetened ground peanuts.
    I hate peanut butter. In fact, I hate nuts in general. I had allergies as a child and although I'm not allergic anymore, I never got used to eating those foods. I rarely eat eggs, fish or nuts and I only take milk on my cereal or occasionally in my coffee.

Pics for on-topic

^ I LOVE that look

I just watched the Defiant One. Was supposed to go to bed but it was on tv and it's one of my favourite eps...
    Anyway, off to bed. Night!

Comment

Night firefly. I'm off too!
      sigpic

Comment

Goodnight, FF and Pocus!!

FF, I'm getting the food allergies as a rapidly aging adult. It was dust as a child, and still is. lol

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
          Yeah, I was thinking of doing a semester in either the States or Canada in my 3rd year. But the guys at the uni said it can be quite difficult because the times we start and you start are different.
          Not sure when you start. I know many of our colleges provide a semester abroad. I never got the opportunity but somehow they work it out.

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
          Sheesh.....I've never been out of the US yet. I was planning this trip a long time ago with one of my best friends....ended up getting married instead.

Back on topic.......niiiice pics. Those behind the scenes ones crack me up!

IHS
          I haven't been many places outside the US, but the ones I have managed to visit (London, Paris, Prague, Athens) were phenomenal.

What on Earth is a 'Reeses Peanut Butter cup'??
          *faints and iz dead* Only one of the best creations EVER.

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
          Reese's pic
          Spoiler:

chocolate covered peanut butter cups. Yum.
          Nice. I LOVE them!

Originally posted by pisces27 View Post
          There is so much to see in the US...have you gone to Yellowstone, Glacier or the Grand Canyon? and that's just to start.
          I haven't been to Glacier, but I have been to Yellowstone and the Grand Canyon. Yosemite is good too. Loved Yellowstone. Felt like I was on another planet. There are so many great places to visit: NYC, Boston, Chicago, Seattle, LA, San Francisco, Hawaii (oh, just anywhere there)....

We do have some other attractions....
          sigpic
          Sig by Luciana
          My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Yikes! Quiet in here, too! Goodnight, PJ42, and anyone else lurking about!

BTW, for all you closet whumpers, JM has posted some interesting stuff in his blog tonight. Go check it out...hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
              Yikes! Quiet in here, too! Goodnight, PJ42, and anyone else lurking about!
              Night Lorr!

Comment

*pokes head in*
                *flings pics, then runs off to bed*

Sig made by me
                Spoiler:

sig by me
                the quote is from kimberlyfdr on Livejournal used with permission

Thanks to SueKay for my wonderful sig!

Comment

Yummy pics!

Comment

Lovely pics! Be still my heart! *falls over*
                    Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                      Lovely pics! Be still my heart! *falls over*
                      oh no...your heart has stopped?!?!?!?!?!?

Comment

What does Mountain Dew taste like? We don't get it in the UK.

Congrats on 600 posts Squonk!
                        Thanks - totally didn't notice!!

We had Mountain Dew in the UK for a very short while back in the 90's but i don't think it caught on. I loved it personally.

Cool. I've never been to America
                        Me either, i've been all over Europe but never any further. And it's not to do with my massive fear of flying, but more to with the fact i can't afford it.
                        The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                          I want a damn profile on Joe too. I mean so far we've had DH and PM, and an introduction to Ronon, and we're getting a RL one on the season 3 discs, so where the hell is the profile on the blinkin' leading man?????
                          Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                          A very good question... he should have been the first one to get a profile done...
                          Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                          I have no idea what they are thinking... I mean how can you forget about the leading man...
                          Originally posted by Listy View Post
                          I really really really want a profile, I can't believe they still haven't done one, it should have been on season 1 disc 1!!!!!
                          Thats wright! I also get angry, that there was "nothing" on the second season! Maybe we must go to MGM and

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                          Linzi, glad Lucy seems to be doing ok
                          YES, thats good.

Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
                          i feeel the strangest urge to watch thought crimes.......
                          Uuuhhh. I understand you very well!! Caution, HOT!

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                          to those UK'ers Joe's Tru Calling is on the SCIFI channel tomorrow at 8pm!!
                          I couldn't get this channel!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                              oh no...your heart has stopped?!?!?!?!?!?
                              *opens one eye* I do believe so...maybe I need CPR...*closes eye and continues to act dead* *opens eye again* Maybe a little gropage(is that a word? oh well today it is!)...I mean chest compressions...*closes eye and acts dead again*
                              Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s

Squonk and PJ42 to 600!

Going to america is expensive! And you need time. Both to have is not very easy. Even if you got work and a family!

I must say something about the new promopics. But don't kill me!!!

I think Joe looks absolutly tired on it! Not very fresh.

....****. Wanne put a special pic, but now I couldn't get to my phtobucket, maintenance.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X