Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Damn, I have to find something for Beanie's birthday"
    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by smallgirl
      Currently scraping myself off the floor where I fell in a dead faint after seeing the pics Beanie posted from 'A Reason to Believe'. Feeling is beginning to return to my extremities but it may be quite some time before my body is capable of doing anything much more than drooling and sighing. I was already somewhat light headed after seeing the candid pics starfish posted of Joe. This thread needs to carry a health warning.
      Was that the ones I posted in this thread, or the nekkid butt ones???

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by florence

"Damn, I have to find something for Beanie's birthday"
        Just send him...that'll do just fine...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
          Was that the ones I posted in this thread, or the nekkid butt ones???

It was the ones you posted in this thread. I have seen the butt ones previously elsewhere and although very*cough*nice they didn't have the same effect on me the ones of his face did.
          ~ Esther~ My Live Journal
          FBI - Body Preservation Division

Comment

He is pretty hot in those pics...

My full-on thunk pics are him as Shep or Brendan Dean (that's Thoughtcrimes in case you've not seen it...)

Comment

Well, I'm off to bed. Take good care of Shep while I'm sleeping
              Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

He is pretty hot in those pics...

My full-on thunk pics are him as Shep or Brendan Dean (that's Thoughtcrimes in case you've not seen it...)

Oh he's definitely hotter as Shep and Brendan. I've watched my DVD of Thought Crimes soo many times that I can practically picture each facial expression he's about to make as I watch it now. He's matured very nicely. The clean shaven, floppy haired youthful look from 'FA' and 'ARTB' is lovely because he looks soo innocent but the stubbly,messy haired mature look of today is sexier. It was the combination of those NBC pics followed by the 'ARTB' ones that did it for me. I hadn't seen some of them before and it was just too much.
                ~ Esther~ My Live Journal
                FBI - Body Preservation Division

Comment

Now that's what I like to see...presents we can all share in...

Only 19 days until my birthday...just so everyone knows...
                  Doing anything super special for your birthday?

Comment

Originally posted by smallgirl
                    Oh he's definitely hotter as Shep and Brendan. I've watched my DVD of Thought Crimes soo many times that I can practically picture each facial expression he's about to make as I watch it now. He's matured very nicely. The clean shaven, floppy haired youthful look from 'FA' and 'ARTB' is lovely because he looks soo innocent but the stubbly,messy haired mature look of today is sexier. It was the combination of those NBC pics followed by the 'ARTB' ones that did it for me. I hadn't seen some of them before and it was just too much.
                    I've seen TC loads of times now...might need a new copy soon. I prefer the more rough and ready look he has now...though the younger Joe is cute...cute doesn't do it for me.

Anyway, I'm gonna share in Flo's sentiments...very late...off to bed...

Oíche mhaith.

Beanie. x

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
                      Doing anything super special for your birthday?
                      Not working and awaiting convention the next day...

Really going now...

Comment

great sheppy piccys yummy yummy, glad ya'lls enjoyed that sheppy-n- ba'al piccy... heheheheehe... ba'al as sheppys long last dad... ohhhh
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey! That sounds like a great idea for the [shameless plug] saga in pictures & words in the Shep Whump Thread. [/shameless plug] That sounds like pre-packaged emotional whumpage to me!!!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                          still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

hehhehehe... poor sheppy... he's just gettin whumped left and right
                            sigpic

Comment

Oy... I'm so behind!!

*Begs forgivness* Here...

Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                              Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Sheppp needs a hug I think...what ya alls think...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X