Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major Fischer
    Is this girl Jorga Fox from CSI?? I don't remember her on ER. But I am old and feeble-minded. *LOL*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
      Is this girl Jorga Fox from CSI?? I don't remember her on ER. But I am old and feeble-minded. *LOL*
      Yea, she is! I didn't notice at first and had to go look. I never knew she did an ER epi!

Comment

and who knew Joe did an ER ep?? I remember taping and watching the whole thing not knowing he had been cut. Silly producers!!
        sigpic
        Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Nice piccies.....yummy!

hey....is that Joe next to Jorja in that ER pic....almost kinda looks like him, but then again if it ain't why is that piccy posted here... i remember Jorja in ER...she was actually on the show for at least a season.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
            and who knew Joe did an ER ep?? I remember taping and watching the whole thing not knowing he had been cut. Silly producers!!
            I read on IMDB that he did a spot on ER, however, I didn't know it had been cut.

Silly indeed!

Comment

OMG! Joe was on an ER eppy, and here I am a HUGE ER fan
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                Nice piccies.....yummy!

hey....is that Joe next to Jorja in that ER pic....almost kinda looks like him, but then again if it ain't why is that piccy posted here... i remember Jorja in ER...she was actually on the show for at least a season.
                Thats why its here PM!

Yes, it's Joe, and with that lovely shaggy hair!

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                  OMG! Joe was on an ER eppy, and here I am a HUGE ER fan
                  But his part never aired
                  sigpic
                  Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by starfish
                    Thought I should add that the title of said tv movie is "Tell Me No Secrets".
                    I was going to ask what the title was...

No sense looking for a movie if you don't know the name!

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                      Yea, I met Jorga Fox on ER. And let me tell you, she's beautiful, she's rich, she has huuuuuge . . . . . . .tracts of land!

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
                        Yea, I met Jorga Fox on ER. And let me tell you, she's beautiful, she's rich, she has huuuuuge . . . . . . .tracts of land!
                        ROTFLMAO!

We were just discussing 'Talking around the lines' in the Ford thunk thread!

Good quote though! I can see him saying that... and the other guy would defintly be smiling.

Comment

hehe, Innuendo makes the chatting/forum world go 'round!

Comment

Droops. . will give you green on that caption. . not bad for a young Padawan.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
                              ROFLMAO!!! brilliant, droops!!!

i didn't even notice that was the gal from CSI til you guys said and then i was like "OMG! it is!" *muy despacia*

Comment

hey guys! whats up! not been on latly so anything new happen...

well in spirt of the thunken thread! i do belive that john has a nice eye brows...more then just a cute clump of hair on top of his eyes. i think a large portion of his cutness it related to how he can twist those suckers around.

Comment

Working...
                                X