No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been playing trying to make a new sig. Don't really want to use it as I still prefer my current one but as I've put in the effort I thought I'd share it with you guys.

Comment

I like the sig, Josie!!! I'm working on a new sig also. It's going to have forks in it.....

Comment

Great job on the sig Josie.
        Chicago Con Attendee 2011
        Chicago Con Attendee 2010
        GateCon Attendee 2008
        Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Tonight's ep...

Spoiler:
          When John got all military commander and ordered that no one was going through the gate until he said so, did anyone else think that was the HOTTEST THING THEY HAD EVER SEEN?

Sparky on youtube

Comment

Originally posted by mcat
            Tonight's ep...

Spoiler:
            When John got all military commander and ordered that no one was going through the gate until he said so, did anyone else think that was the HOTTEST THING THEY HAD EVER SEEN?
            Spoiler:
            Oh yeah. I absolutely love Shep standing up to Weir and doing his job. Actually Shep was quite hot throughout the ep.
            sigpic

Comment

GG and mcat, I agree with both of you.
              Spoiler:
              I love seeing Shep pull rank. *dies*

And OMG. Funniest. Ending. Ever. *hopes she didn't wake they baby shrieking with laughter*

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Comment

Irresistible
                  Spoiler:
                  Joe did a fantastic job!!! OMG he was so hot too!!! I loved the "How did you get your hair like that comment?" Anyway some caps!!!!!!

Comment

More Irresistible caps
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by mcat
                      Tonight's ep...

Spoiler:
                      Exactly!
                      Spoiler:
                      When I saw that scene, I yelled "Go John!" I think I might have scared my neighbours...

I've just seen Irresistible and
                      Spoiler:
                      I must say I was pleasantly surprised. I expected this episode to be something like The Tower, but it's much better. Not the funniest episode I have seen though (Duet is IMO) but it was good.
                      Lots of John/Rodney scenes (I loved when they were talking about Batman and Catwoman! I didn't understand everything, but it was funny! ), John/Carson scenes (Carson acting as a fanboy and weeping like a baby is very funny! ) and... Shep saved the day! Woot!
                      Oh and let's not forget Shep whump!

Thanks for the caps SLC!

ETA : now, I'm going to follow Eli's and HelenT's advice and leave my review in the episode thread. *takes helmet and leaves slowly but surely*
                      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                        More Irresistible caps
                        Spoiler:

How adorkable is that guy? Thanks SLC!
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks SLC for the caps! They're so good, as was shep in this episode! Real pleasure to watch!

Comment

Wow, Thunk caps already. You are the girl! Thx!
                            sigpic

Comment

How great were last nights episodes?!? Cam and Shep and the lemon. Almost too much pretty to be handled at once. They mentioned the hair. I am so glad they did not mention the hair and premiere the leather jacket in the same ep. Shep overload. -By far the best way to go.-

They need to have more SG-1 crossover episodes. 2x Shep is never a bad thing. For goodness sakes, it's been hours since the episodes ended and I'm still squeeing in fangirl style!

Did you hear the ruggedness in Shep's voice after he coughed. Never thought I'd be glad to see someone sick!

Comment

Prety pics.

UK: Family Album is on Five tomorrow (sunday) at 2.10pm

Comment

Working...
                                X