Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, everyone!

No idea how the ratings numbers are compared to others. Way too funny about his walk.

Comment

Woohoo!

I just checked my uni results- I've been waiting for a result on one of my classes that was late coming in. I was really worried about it, and I thought I was going to fail. The results are in though, and I passed!! I know it is OT, but I had to share. What a relief!!

Happy Lauriel- passed uni, found cat and got to see NML! So I celebrate the only way I know how: Picspam!

Anyway, it's late here babes.. I need sleep. Happy thunking!
      sigpic
      My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
        I thought he said that was for the season premiers. Then again, it was 1:30 AM when I read the interview, so I could very well be wrong.

ETA: I just checked the interview. You're right, he was talking about the S9/2 finales. *slinks off in embarrassment*
        Awww...don't be embarrassed CeeKay! We're all pals here...no big deal!

You know, I should really be out sunbathing today, but I'm having way too much fun with you guys!!

Comment

congratulations Lauriel! may you always have such good things happening to you!

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
            Woohoo!

I just checked my uni results- I've been waiting for a result on one of my classes that was late coming in. I was really worried about it, and I thought I was going to fail. The results are in though, and I passed!! I know it is OT, but I had to share. What a relief!!

Happy Lauriel- passed uni, found cat and got to see NML! So I celebrate the only way I know how: Picspam!
            Oh really well done Lauriel! That's fab!

Glad you found the cat to! Don't know if anyone remembers, but I managed to lose a friend's cat a while ago whilst I was looking after it when he was on holiday...forgot to say....we found it a week later. It was only over the road...scared and hiding under a shed! Blimey, was I relieved! I think she may have gone looking for him! Phew!! It's bad enough when it's your own cat..but, believe me....it's worse when it's someone else's!

Comment

Wow sounds like your having a really good day lauriel.

I wish i could say the same about my cat, hes been missin for nearly 3 weeks.

Meh...too hot

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                He sure does! Takes me back to when SFX mag made a quote about him a while ago...how women have fallen for JF and his BPW!
                Spoiler:
                Big Penis Walk
                ...honest...they really said that!!

Yes, I confirm that that is true. I can't remember which demented thunker brought that article to everyone's attention, though if I remember correctly - it was me! lol!
                sigpic

Comment

Congratualtions on passing your uni exams, Lauriel! Well done!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                    Yes, I confirm that that is true. I can't remember which demented thunker brought that article to everyone's attention, though if I remember correctly - it was me! lol!
                    Yes...it was you! I loved that story you told us about your hubby as well...um...how he tried to do the walk! That was soooo funny!

Comment

He sure does! Takes me back to when SFX mag made a quote about him a while ago...how women have fallen for JF and his BPW!
                      Spoiler:
                      Big Penis Walk
                      ...honest...they really said that!!

Okay, I'm sitting here in work...opposite my suspicious boss and trying desperately not to snicker like a madwoman. My damned lips keep twitching, though. Arrghhhh!

Big congrats to Lauriel on uni results.

Comment

Congrats, Lauriel!

Comment

Yes...it was you! I loved that story you told us about your hubby as well...um...how he tried to do the walk! That was soooo funny!

Oh yes! I forgot that. It was hysterical. I swear hubby still tries to do the walk on occasion!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kylieS21
                            Wow sounds like your having a really good day lauriel.

I wish i could say the same about my cat, hes been missin for nearly 3 weeks.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j9...omicCon_02.jpg

Meh...too hot
                            Oh my...it really is 'scorchio' isn't it? I'm seriously thinking about buying an air conditioner from Argos or somewhere?

You know, we only found the cat 'cos we put up posters on all the lamp posts in the immediate area and flyers through letterboxes...then someone contacted us and said she'd seen it in her garden. Have you tried that? It's really worth a go. I was sceptical it'd work, but it did.

Comment

just sent a camera film off to be developed hopin theres a piccie on it because the only ones weve got are when he was a kitten

Comment

we have an air conditioner in the conservatory so we're just lettin it blow thro the house

Comment

Working...
                                X