• Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Posting the challenge a little early today......only had one entry:
      Challenge #85 was 6 icons/TV shows.

ohalis

Challenge #86

This week we're going to do a make up/catchup/redo challenge. Thanks to the wonderful and lovely Libero, all of the past challenges are listed here. {challenge #84 was FlyAway, all things that fly and challenge #85 was 6 icons/TV shows; they are so new they have not been added yet.}

Look through the list, pick [or several] that you missed or maybe want to try again and do them! When you send in your entries, please let me know what challenge # it is.

Entries due to me by noon your time Monday August 24th.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      sigpic

Comment

Joe at Chicago Con August 15, 2015.

click for bigger

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
        sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
        Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

A little catching up to do.
          226th day of Sheppard

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

227th day of Sheppard.

sigpic

Comment

228th day of Sheppard.

sigpic

Comment

229th day of Sheppard

sigpic

Comment

230th day of Sheppard.

sigpic

Comment

Hi Taris

Wow, what a stunning pic, he looks absolutely gorgeous. *fans herself*

Thanks for sharing. *hugs* So tell me, how was your weekend? Nothing but awesome and funny I hope.
                    http://www.fanfiction.net/~dunnia http://www.jfjsthunksisters.org/portal.php
                    sigpic
                    Fabulous Siggie made by my dear friend Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by ardunnia View Post
                      Hi Taris

Wow, what a stunning pic, he looks absolutely gorgeous. *fans herself*

Thanks for sharing. *hugs* So tell me, how was your weekend? Nothing but awesome and funny I hope.
                      Hi Dunnie! {{hugs}}

Great weekend. Always fun seeing the guests, especially Joe, and good friends. Really don't want to go back to work and real life.

I will try to clean up a few more photos. I didn't have as much luck as last year getting many good ones. I'll see what I can do with what I've got though.

sigpic

Comment

231st day of Sheppard.

sigpic

Comment

A few more Joe pics from the weekend.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
                            Hi Dunnie! {{hugs}}

Great weekend. Always fun seeing the guests, especially Joe, and good friends. Really don't want to go back to work and real life.

I will try to clean up a few more photos. I didn't have as much luck as last year getting many good ones. I'll see what I can do with what I've got though.
                            Hi Taris *hugs back*
                            Good to hear that you'd an awesome time.
                            I know the feeling after having so much fun at a con with friends, its hard to go back to real life. *hugs*
                            Looking forward to see more piccies, and thanks for sharing with us.

Guess there aren't any news from Joe like a new project or so?
                            http://www.fanfiction.net/~dunnia http://www.jfjsthunksisters.org/portal.php
                            sigpic
                            Fabulous Siggie made by my dear friend Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by ardunnia View Post
                              Hi Taris *hugs back*
                              Good to hear that you'd an awesome time.
                              I know the feeling after having so much fun at a con with friends, its hard to go back to real life. *hugs*
                              Looking forward to see more piccies, and thanks for sharing with us.

Guess there aren't any news from Joe like a new project or so?
                              No new projects. He said he hasn't done much the last year because of "personal reasons", moving and settling into a new place.
                              He did do some reshoots for Bandit Hound. He wasn't sure how that would come out but did say he thought it was actually a cute movie.
                              He took his boys to Iceland for a vacation. He thought it would be a perfect location for a new SG shoot - a great variety of landscapes. He also ate whale and didn't like it at all though his 8 year old apparently loved it.

sigpic

Comment

232nd day of Sheppard.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X