Click for bigger

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FanGirl

http://i.imgur.com/xUdGeF4.jpg
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

dragongirl

If you are curious about the sig
    Spoiler:
    The star is the symbol of the Violet (or star sapphire) Lantern Corps. The Violet Lantern Corps uses their love to fight. The monster is the physical entity of Love (which although it seems odd, think about it Love is strong and beautiful but it has the ability to rip you apart) the text is the Violet Lantern Corps oath. I am not sure how much it will help but it will hopefully explain the art some

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

copter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    sigpic

Comment

Challenge #75

This week I was not prepared for this challenge. I have been feeling overwhelmed lately, and yes, I know I asked for help and several of you did PM me to say you would help me out. But I would have to be organized for that as well, and figure out what I would need someone to do and let them know in time so they could prepare. And I just wasn't organized enough to do that in time. So this week, will be a lazy week. Finish up something you've been working on, or try something that caught your eye. I saw two sigs this week that Blencathra and JadedWraith have and I want to try something like that. Look for new brushes or fonts. Or do a past challenge that you didn't have time for before. Or make art/fan fic for your favorite new movie.

In the meantime, for next week, I want to do a more technical challenge. So let me know either in PM or here on the forum, which of these three most interest you.

1. Layers
      2. Brushes/Fonts
      3. Blending and/or cropping

If you have a sig to turn in for next week, get them to me by Monday May 18. Also let me know which of the three options you most prefer. Thanks!
      sigpic

Comment

131st day of Sheppard.

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
        sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
        Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

132nd day of Sheppard.

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

133rd day of Sheppard.

sigpic

Comment

134th day of Sheppard.

sigpic

Comment

135th day of Sheppard.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                  Sig by (x)

Comment

sigpic
                    Sig by (x)

Comment

136th day of Sheppard.

sigpic

Comment

137th day of Sheppard.

sigpic

Comment

I only have one entry for Challenge # 75. Please click for bigger, RodneyisGodney made a funny comic book style. Love it!

I am taking a break from the challenge this week and Raduzhok will be hosting this week's challenge # 76 for me! She should be posting it soon, stay tuned! Have fun and I will see you guys next week!
                          sigpic

Comment

Challenge #76

Greetings fellow artisans!

I will be hosting the challenge this week for mrscopterdoc.

The theme will be a logo for a website.

I would like two pieces from each person.

The picture below will be one piece, and your magic touch and the words "Our Heart
                            Gardens" need to be displayed.

The size should be 426 x 400

The Logo/Badge can be up to 25mb each.

The second submission will be also a logo, but of your own vision for "Our Heart Gardens",
                            using the words within the piece. The dimensions are the same.

Please visit the following URL: http://www.ourheartgardens.com/

Here you will see what this endeavor is dedicated to creating. A logo will be placed
                            on the home page, and used on any site with which Our Heart Gardens is associated.

This is strictly volunteer, for fun and for free, with no payment of any kind to be excepted. However the name of the artist whose piece is used, will accompany any placement of it.

All submissions should be submitted by Monday May 25, 2015, by 1:00 pm, EST.

Any questions, please PM me. Most important, have fun!
                            sigpic

Comment

138th day of Sheppard.

sigpic

Comment

139th day of Sheppard.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X