• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kaprikorn View Post
        CRAP I do not understand well the sentence!!
        the seams of the jersey (top) are on the outside, not inside where they normally are.
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

your bed is that way!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
              the seams of the jersey (top) are on the outside, not inside where they normally are.
              http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/...ps82b83d25.jpg
              I understand now hahaha you will notice
              sigpic

Comment

pleased to hear it!
                sigpic

Comment

Dell force me I go from here,I want everyone to know!! Good Night.(she doesn't want I catch her in posts)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                    Sometimes they are made that way. And I know Joe's a bit of a mess in the dressing himself department, though usually along the wrinkled and untucked lines, I'd like to think he knows if his sweater is inside-out or not, so until I see a tag in the back sticking out I'm going with it's made that way.
                    John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
                    sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
                    Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Originally posted by kaprikorn View Post
                      Dell force me I go from here,I want everyone to know!! Good Night.(she doesn't want I catch her in posts)
                      I would like you to stay, but then you will be shattered tomorrow....at this rate you will be anyway!
                      Just wondering, did I have the direction right?

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
                      Sometimes they are made that way. And I know Joe's a bit of a mess in the dressing himself department, though usually along the wrinkled and untucked lines, I'd like to think he knows if his sweater is inside-out or not, so until I see a tag in the back sticking out I'm going with it's made that way.
                      yes, maybe it is better to think he knows how to dress himself!
                      Last edited by Dellruby; 10 February 2013, 11:46 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Less than an hour to go. I think I might make it.
                        John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

Ok guys, I really have to go now, been about to leave for the last hour, but Can't put it off any longer....got stuff to do.
                          So Good night to all those about to go to bed, and just plain bye to anyone who is staying up for a while longer.
                          Catch ya tomorrow!
                          sigpic

Comment

Good night, Dell! Thanks for the pics.

sigpic

Comment

I come walking in, look around....just me and 13 guests! Yes I see you down there!
                              maybe you should come out and play.....nice to have people on at this time...I'm all alone here!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
                                One of Joe's more endearingly human qualities is the ability to look less than perfect and completely and utterly gorgeously adorable at the same time. Hollywood is too unnervingly perfect, Joe looks lived in... exactly my kinda guy!
                                At least you aren't drinking Cartesian Dualism. I'm in two minds about that. On the one hand, you spend the night KNOWING you exist, but the hangover makes you wish your mind wasn't in your body.

Comment

Working...
                                X