Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SLC
    You know I really hjave a feeling we will get some Cg pics this week!!! Well that is what I will be hoping for every night!!!!
    How long ago were the last piccies released? It seems so long ago now. I really hope we get the CG pics this week too. I also hope they're good, and not
    Spoiler:
    the ubiquitous 3 Wraith piccies and 2 Kolya ones, Lol!
    sigpic

Comment

WOW thank you for the aurora caps and the last one too !!!!!!!!!!! I was watching critical mass last night and there was a lot of scenes where i thought.....how i can cap this?!!!!!!.
      Ali you capture so many scenes of this episode, but i found more to cap!!!!
      With wich program do you do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
        How long ago were the last piccies released? It seems so long ago now. I really hope we get the CG pics this week too. I also hope they're good, and not
        Spoiler:
        I don't think they're gonna show anything juicy, they know what we want to see *cough*whump*cough*, and so they're not going to show it to us.

Comment

Spoiler:

I think it was the 8th June because it was my Dad's birthday and I came home a little drunk- was just going to bed early and wham pics!!! So we are nearly at three weeks now

Comment

Well, painstaking it may be, but the results are well worth the effort, IMO. Without your superior capping I'd never have seen that CG scene in the recent promo vid. I still can't see the scene in the video! I swear TPTB at skiffy are doing it just to annoy me!
            I couldn't cap it at all on the DLed version - it was just too dark and too low quality. It's only when I saw the higher res version on skiffy's website that I managed to get anything - and it was tough to do cos you can't screencap it from the flash player or whatever they use so I had to pause the playback and use printscreen function to capture it! Lot of effort but so worth it to get a better view of what was going on in that scene.

I honestly don't know why they included that scene in the promo at all - unless it was specifically to tease fans who they knew would be trying to cap the hell out of it and anaylse every frame - cos it goes by so fast there is absolutely no way you can see anything in that scene. If we hadn't paused it or capped no-one would even know there was a scene from CG in there.

And yeah, I'm pretty sure it's nearly 3 weeks now since we've had any promo pics. *sigh*

Originally posted by Starbet
            WOW thank you for the aurora caps and the last one too !!!!!!!!!!! I was watching critical mass last night and there was a lot of scenes where i thought.....how i can cap this?!!!!!!.
            Ali you capture so many scenes of this episode, but i found more to cap!!!!
            With wich program do you do that?
            I don't use any clever programmes to cap episides honey, I just use the CTRL i function. If you play the file in Windows Media Player and pause the playback on the scene you want to cap you can just hold down the CTRL button and press i and it captures the image and asks you where you want to save it. Easy as that.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
              I don't use any clever programmes to cap episides honey, I just use the CTRL i function. If you play the file in Windows Media Player and pause the playback on the scene you want to cap you can just hold down the CTRL button and press i and it captures the image and asks you where you want to save it. Easy as that.
              People keep telling me that works...but it doesn't on my WMP...*shrugs*

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                People keep telling me that works...but it doesn't on my WMP...*shrugs*
                Ahh you don't need it anyhow. You've got all sorts of clever software!
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I'm lazy with files...just put it in SnatchIt and let it do the work for me...one of the reasons I hate doing DVD caps is that it won't do those...

All I have to do is stare at the hundreds of caps and decide what to keep...

Surprisingly though, WMP does get a lot of use on my PC...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                  "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

well if CTRL + I fails... you can always revert back to the simple CTRL + C and then go into windows paint or photoshop and CTRL + P... you may have to cut out everything else that was on the screen at the time and can get a bit annoying but it works.
                    And remember!

"Where there's a WILL... There's a WEAPON!"

- Nicolas Cage, Lord of War

"You can never be too rich, too stupid or too well armed!"

- Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by MiniHerc
                      well if CTRL + I fails... you can always revert back to the simple CTRL + C and then go into windows paint or photoshop and CTRL + P... you may have to cut out everything else that was on the screen at the time and can get a bit annoying but it works.
                      As Ali said, I do have other toys - PowerDVD plays pretty much anything WMP does - and that is far more simple...

However, that is a good little bit of info to know...so thanks!

Comment

Alipeeps
                        I honestly don't know why they included that scene in the promo at all - unless it was specifically to tease fans who they knew would be trying to cap the hell out of it and anaylse every frame - cos it goes by so fast there is absolutely no way you can see anything in that scene. If we hadn't paused it or capped no-one would even know there was a scene from CG in there.
                        What is CG? sorry to ask

And thank you for tell me how to do caps!, great effort for sure!

Comment

What is CG? sorry to ask
                          Common Ground the episode where
                          Spoiler:
                          we get to see Kolya again, Sheppard gets captured by the Genii, and let's hope we have some good whumping.

Comment

What is CG? sorry to ask

And thank you for tell me how to do caps!, great effort for sure!
                            Luz beat me to it!

Common Ground is a highly anticipated Season 3 ep - for many reasons - and is the next ep that we should get promo pics of... and we haven't had any promo pics for 3 weeks now and we're all stressed and hyper and desperate for any kind of a glimpse of what's going to happen in Common Ground!
                            sigpic

Comment

Conversion because i like it so much seeing shep become a handsome and charming bug.....

Spoiler:

Last edited by Starbet; 26 June 2006, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                                Common Ground the episode where
                                Spoiler:
                                we get to see Kolya again, Sheppard gets captured by the Genii, and let's hope we have some good whumping.
                                I was reading some spoilers:
                                Spoiler:
                                Kolya turns up in "Irresponsible," too (an ep in the back half of the season)!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X