Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Merentha
    As to the quality of the fic, I think this says it all.... Shep in a hot tub. Nekkid.

I want to read it... NOW !
    No really, I had a very bad start for this day (overslept, didn't have time to eat something this morning, got stuck in traffic jam, then got in my office 45 minutes late... and all I want to do now is to go back to bed...) Bad bad day !
    So I need something to cheer me up... And what would be better than Shep in a hot tub nekkid ?

PM - Congrats on 5800 !
    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
      So hawt...i have to go take a cold shower

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but cold showers only work for men and even if they did work for women, they'd be most certainly useless with Shep...

And what's the talk about Christmas presents? I haven't even thought about one, much less started to get them.

Get to see 'Critical Mass' soon and this time, I will not read any spoilers from people that have watched it already, I was too disappointed last time.
      But it takes a lot of willpower not to.
      *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Morning all!
        So, come on you lucky Canadians spill the beans about Critical Mass!
        Also I understand a new promo vid was shown on skiffy last night, did anybody see it? Am dying to know about that too!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
          Morning all!
          So, come on you lucky Canadians spill the beans about Critical Mass!
          Also I understand a new promo vid was shown on skiffy last night, did anybody see it? Am dying to know about that too!
          Now Linzi, stay away from spoilers... I have learned from last weeks experience ...

Go visit the Weir/Sheppard ship thread or the "I can't believe what I'm seeing" (or something similar) thread in the 'Season Two" forum, they have plenty of infos about the promo video...

Comment

Originally posted by PartyLikeIts1984
            LOL! I love 'South Park' Shep!!

Welcome Joise!! Great to have you here!

Hey! We've well passed 300,000 views/hits and are on the way to 301,000. This is one of the most popular threads on the forum!

Comment

Wow CKO, that Wet Shep cap is fab. Love the rain dripping down his face. THUNK!

Caty, I find the whole of the Weir/Shep ship thread disturbing…I’m a shipper for every other character in the show but no one is good enough for our Shep (well, except if they would cast any of us of course!).

Joise, welcome, I’m new too!

I watched ‘The Rising’ again this morning, JF has done a great job since day one. His expression when he is walking around the city and everything is turning on because of his gene is so cute. I love the fact that the character has something really special about him!

xx

Comment

Originally posted by lou
                Wow CKO, that Wet Shep cap is fab. Love the rain dripping down his face. THUNK!

Caty, I find the whole of the Weir/Shep ship thread disturbing…I’m a shipper for every other character in the show but no one is good enough for our Shep (well, except if they would cast any of us of course!).

Joise, welcome, I’m new too!

I watched ‘The Rising’ again this morning, JF has done a great job since day one. His expression when he is walking around the city and everything is turning on because of his gene is so cute. I love the fact that the character has something really special about him!

xx
                Wet Sheppy is very appealing, isn't he Lou?
                Welcome Joise to the gutter!
                As for ship, I've vowed never to utter another word on the subject unless it concerns my beloved Daedalus....
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by caty
                  I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but cold showers only work for men and even if they did work for women, they'd be most certainly useless with Shep...

snip
                  It works just fine for me....i take company
                  Last edited by VonKnibble; 06 December 2005, 04:34 AM.
                  FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
                  There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                    Wet Sheppy is very appealing, isn't he Lou?
                    Welcome Joise to the gutter!
                    As for ship, I've vowed never to utter another word on the subject unless it concerns my beloved Daedalus....
                    Linzi, i swear, if the daedelus wasn't so big and well armed, you probably try and whump it too

Welcome Joise, and Lou too...sorry i missed ya before
                    FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
                    There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by lou

xx
                      I am the last person that is in favor of Shep/Weir ship, there is just lots of information about the promo vid, so I told Linzi to check it out...

Just watched 'Critical Mass'.... I am not gonna say anything about it except that it was a great ep... I am evil!

Comment

Oh I finally could upload the original animated wet Shep... enjoy

Comment

Congrats on 5800 PM!!
                          And thanks for the green CKO

Comment

VK was here... some profile sunnies for you + black T

Comment

A way too short Q&A can be read in

http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/about/...ws/page02.html

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
                                Linzi, i swear, if the daedelus wasn't so big and well armed, you probably try and whump it too
                                Big and well armed, you talking about the Deddy or Shep? I'd rather whump Shep anyday, how about whumping Shep while on board a whumped Deddy? That works for me... as long as Shep is well armed at the time... (Slap again for me!)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X