No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sucks, i missed the 40 K milestone . Hi, Merlin7, nice to see you again .

And a bit late but

Comment

Heya Luz...how's you?

Have emailed you Merlin...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Back from curry. No promos. Me sulks and goes to bed
        sigpic

Comment

LUZ..this is a nice clear pic of SHEP..love it!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
            Heya Luz...how's you?
            Uhmm, remember how i told you all that i'd agreed to do something while watching this >>>

Well, it was chores, i agreed to do chores (and the money was to buy pizza, 'cause i agreed to go and buy us food too), and he took the money out of my wallet, 'cause apparently he asked me if i would buy and i said uhuh! .

I blame you JF/JS for being so darn hot *sigh* but i can't stay mad at you .

Comment

WOW! Luz..I take back my earlier post....these are TOO HOT! WOW!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                Uhmm, remember how i told you all that i'd agreed to do something while watching this >>>

Well, it was chores, i agreed to do chores (and the money was to buy pizza, 'cause i agreed to go and buy us food too), and he took the money out of my wallet, 'cause apparently he asked me if i would buy and i said uhuh! .

I blame you JF/JS for being so darn hot *sigh* but i can't stay mad at you
                http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...ppardsolo2.jpg
                Well, I thought it was probably food.

But I never get tired of that promo shot, he is HOT in it.
                (And I'm glad we'll be seeing him in the leather jacket at least once this season! )
                Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                  WOW! Luz..I take back my earlier post....these are TOO HOT! WOW!
                  I can't find a pic where this man doesn't look hot as hell, and uhmm, there is a not so little detail i hadn't noticed before on that picture. Or maybe i'm just seeing things .

Comment

Oh, and he's letting his gray show...I LOVE THAT! I find that so SEXY!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                      I can't find a pic where this man doesn't look hot as hell, and uhmm, there is a not so little detail i hadn't noticed before on that picture. Or maybe i'm just seeing things .
                      Uh...hello???

*That* was one of the FIRST things I noticed...which says a lot really...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                        Oh, and he's letting his gray show...I LOVE THAT! I find that so SEXY!
                        Guh! Isn't it just...

Comment

Got it, Beanieand have replied.

Waves to Luz. How you be?

Great pics here. :rools more::

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                            Uh...hello???

*That* was one of the FIRST things I noticed...which says a lot really...
                            Yeah, that i haven't lost my innocence .

EDIT: Hey Merlin, how have you been doing?, missed us? .
                            Last edited by Luz; 15 June 2006, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                              Got it, Beanieand have replied.

Waves to Luz. How you be?

Great pics here. :rools more::
                              Have replied...

Damn, this would be so much easier with an IM client...

Oooh...hang on, if I remember correctly, there is another client for MSN, and though basic, connects where MSN's own one won't...let me have a look...

A-ha...here - http://amsn.sourceforge.net/

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                                Yeah, that i haven't lost my innocence .

EDIT: Hey Merlin, how have you been doing?, missed us? .
                                Yeah...right...

Not saying a word...

Comment

Working...
                                X