No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
    sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
    Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

Hey Taris! I'm here!! I'm currently getting ready for my concert this evening. Soooo excited!
        Tonight, my roomies and I are having a sleepover at one of their houses...looking forward to that. Then the rest of the weekend will be spent doing papers and lab projects.
        How about you? Anything with your family?

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
          Hey Taris! I'm here!! I'm currently getting ready for my concert this evening. Soooo excited!
          Tonight, my roomies and I are having a sleepover at one of their houses...looking forward to that. Then the rest of the weekend will be spent doing papers and lab projects.
          How about you? Anything with your family?
          Tomorrow we are going to pick up some flooring and stuff for a bit of work my dad is going to do on my kitchen (it really needs an update). Sunday night we're going to their old church for their Christmas music concert.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
            Tomorrow we are going to pick up some flooring and stuff for a bit of work my dad is going to do on my kitchen (it really needs an update). Sunday night we're going to their old church for their Christmas music concert.
            Sounds nice! Its great spending time with family, even if you are working on your kitchen.

Comment

Sounds nice! Its great spending time with family, even if you are working on your kitchen.
              Hopefully I won't be working on my kitchen but will just come home one day and find it all done.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
                Hopefully I won't be working on my kitchen but will just come home one day and find it all done.
                LOL! That works too.
                See, I always help my dad with house stuff...at least when I'm home.

Comment

LOL! That works too.
                  See, I always help my dad with house stuff...at least when I'm home.
                  I use to. I think I'm too old and tired now.

sigpic

Comment

Hi!

sigpic

Comment

Hi, Sy!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hi Taris!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*watching another movie with the parents*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X