• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lcshepp View Post
    That is very cool. Thanks for sharing.
    Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
    Lovely! Thanks for sharing, Taris !
    And there will be lots more. Not going to spam the thread though.
    John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
    sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
    Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Good night and sweet dreams!

sigpic

Comment

Alright! What is going on here? I go away forever (or what seems like forever) and you guys are still having a party without me...how dare you!!?? LoL!! How is everyone?
            sigpic

Comment

Hey there Slytherin!! Long time no see. Hope things are good with you. Yes the JFT is just moving along nicely.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SlytherinGal View Post
                Alright! What is going on here? I go away forever (or what seems like forever) and you guys are still having a party without me...how dare you!!?? LoL!! How is everyone?
                *waves* Hi Slytherin!! It has been a while, cuz I haven't met you.
                I'm Grace. Your friendly neighborhood hyper college student.

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                Hey there Slytherin!! Long time no see. Hope things are good with you. Yes the JFT is just moving along nicely.
                PARTY! Whoo!!!

Comment

OT:
                  Spoiler:
                  The doc said today I could return to work next week - when I will be very careful. It would be better if I would stay at home for another week, but I think I can handle it (hope so ...). I'm so restless about my work and my departments and because it will be December and a lot of people will come. So I started a try today and took a small walk. *sigh* Foot is hurting like hell now but I've done it without taking the bus on the tour .

Not so good was Jules today. She woke me up in the middle of the night yesterday and needed to left the sleeping room. When I stood up this morning there was blood all over the bathroom - I was shocked! But it's better now. Bleeding stopped and she rested the most of the day. An hour ago she wanted some food and started playing a bit (what is always a good sign for a cat as the vet told me).

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                  Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic
                  LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                  I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic
                    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

OT:
                      Spoiler:
                      The doc said today I could return to work next week - when I will be very careful. It would be better if I would stay at home for another week, but I think I can handle it (hope so ...). I'm so restless about my work and my departments and because it will be December and a lot of people will come. So I started a try today and took a small walk. *sigh* Foot is hurting like hell now but I've done it without taking the bus on the tour .

Not so good was Jules today. She woke me up in the middle of the night yesterday and needed to left the sleeping room. When I stood up this morning there was blood all over the bathroom - I was shocked! But it's better now. Bleeding stopped and she rested the most of the day. An hour ago she wanted some food and started playing a bit (what is always a good sign for a cat as the vet told me).
                      Oh no!! *healing hugs for Hyn*

Comment

Hi Grace !

Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey! Love the aviators.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                            Hey! Love the aviators.
                            Oh, really? Cannot remember

Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh, really? Cannot remember
                              I can understand that.

*TTTHUUD*

Comment

Sig & Avi by Josi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X