Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elinor
    That is a fantastic cap Mer did! Thanks for posting Linzi!

I've just been reading snippets from the last 2 cons Joe did.
    This is so funny and I think it might possibly be true. It seems
    everyone has trouble remembering what Joe talks about at cons,
    so does THE HAIR generate it's own general amnesia field?!! Here's the link!

Whoa and I speak french so maybe I just omitted it and
    understood it the weird way I do, I can't even recall
    hardly anything that he said during his panel...whoa hair and body
    and cashmere are quite distractions yikes!

Originally posted by bella
    http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/
    e119/BellaUK/Copyoftvguide.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/
    albums/e119/BellaUK/sg2.jpg
    http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e119/BellaUK/sg.jpg
    http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...ellaUK/sg1.jpg

5th pic is Joe with Ray Bradbury! (And I'm sure you can guess the 4th!)
    3rd pic is the Atlanis premiere party.
    1st pic is far too pretty to be hidden behind a spoiler cut! (but if it's a problem I'll edit it.)
    The 'white shirt' pictures look like they were taken at ComicCon 2004.
    How many white shirts does this man have???? It looks like
    the same pic from Van con06.....whoa Joe smile already, like teeth and all please?!?!??!!
    Originally posted by knocknashee
    Maybe a difference between the countries...though releasing a DVD on a Tuesday seems a little strange to me...
    Well from my knowledge at least in Canada and some of US it is always a Tuesday release for new releases....I really love Tuesdays when new things come out heeehee1
    Last edited by cute_az_can_be; 01 April 2006, 08:12 PM.

sig by chlex

Comment

Thanks all for the links - Elinor that last report about Teh Hair own force was hilarious!!
      Beanie, you almost made me ROFLPMP with the Hermiod "nickname"

For the "newbies" on this thread, that wonder about Teh Hair, I uncovered his secret some time ago! Here's a pic in between takes

Spoiler:

Comment

It's not due for release until the 10th now...

The extras are funny as well...there's a Mission Directive for The Siege Part 3...and...

Spoiler:
        Joe is behind Martin Wood taking the piss out of him. Martin turns around and Joe stops, with this "I'm innocent, me" look on his face. Anyway, it continues on and Joe is like, "I can change the character, I can be anything you want," blah blah blah. So Martin asks him if he can play a girl, to which Joe replies "Yeah, sure."

So, Joe walks off and Martin is carrying on about how he doesn't want to change the character, just get a certain angle out of him, and how now Joe's thinking about playing it as a girl, he'll get it. It cuts to a shot of Joe giggling and looking a little embarrassed, a kind of "I'll get you for that later" expression on his face. So cute!!!

Later on, you see Martin and Joe in a production meeting, and I swear, Joe has one seriously limited wardrobe...yeah, it's THAT cream shirt...again! With a black t-shirt under it...AGAIN!!!

Also in the commentary...

Spoiler:
        Martin's Wood and Gero and David H explaining the concept of ship and Joe going "Oh, so that's what that means." Someone really should write him a list of common fandom terms.

Joe telling the others to shut up so he could watch the ep!

Near the end, it was revealed that where he was chasing Ford into the transporter was originally done as one shot - and because of this, when you see Joe in the transporter, what you don't see to the left is Rainbow still standing in there, who aparently was waving and trying to be distracting.
        Oh man, I can't wait to get the DVDs! Too bad they won't be out till fall.

Trish, those curlers never fail to crack me up. LOL!

Comment

Trish - Waaaah! The curlers! Hilarious!!

Beanie - thanks for the DVD clips! Really looking forward to those extras!

Comment

The 'white shirt' pictures look like they were taken at ComicCon 2004.
            He looks yummy in thw hite shirt one!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by 0xNatashax0
              He looks yummy in thw hite shirt one!
              Yes indeed- he looks yummy in the white shirt one....and hey in every single photo you ever see of him...does this man ever look anything other than hot hot hot??

Comment

Originally posted by slcz3
                Yes indeed- he looks yummy in the white shirt one....and hey in every single photo you ever see of him...does this man ever look anything other than hot hot hot??
                Totally! Although with a beard he's not as appeling but stil extreemly HOT!

Spoiler:

Comment

Good morning thunkers! Sunny sunday over here, finally the spring seems to begin *yay*

Maybe a difference between the countries...though releasing a DVD on a Tuesday seems a little strange to me...
                  Right, DVD release on Tuesday isn't normal. But all SGA DVDs were released on a Tuesday until now, and it doesn't seem to change.
                  I really like Tuesdays since there's always the DVD release

Trish - Teh-heh I love that pic Just great!

Comment

Hi and welcome OxNatashaxO!!

Yep...loving the white shirt! I'm quite fond of this one to!!

Comment

Comment

Does he actually own more than one shirt? Or does he just have several identical white ones?

Comment

[color=indigo]Bella...first pic was to advertise S2, which is now over in the US and UK and therefore fair game.
                          What I meant was if the pic was too big for dial-up users I'd hide it behind a spoiler cut so the page loads faster.

[rant]
                          And as a UK terrestial viewer I' m still waiting for season 2! It doesn't start on Channel 5 until summer! Thats assuming they don't decide to broadcast it in the earlier hours of the morning and not tell anyone!
                          As you can probably tell I've been scarred by UK TV's treatment of my favourite sci-fi shows since BBC2 ended their unoffical 6pm 'sci-fi zone'. I still haven't seen Angel Seasons 4 & 5!
                          [/rant]

So, Sheppard? Very pretty.

Comment

Does he actually own more than one shirt? Or does he just have several identical white ones?
                            No, I think he just as one! lol What do you think they'll do with John's charcter next season?

Spoiler:

Comment

[rant]
                              And as a UK terrestial viewer I' m still waiting for season 2! It doesn't start on Channel 5 until summer! Thats assuming they don't decide to broadcast it in the earlier hours of the morning and not tell anyone!
                              As you can probably tell I've been scarred by UK TV's treatment of my favourite sci-fi shows since BBC2 ended their unoffical 6pm 'sci-fi zone'. I still haven't seen Angel Seasons 4 & 5!
                              [/rant]
                              Hey, you’re not the only one who has to wait for Season 2. Here in Germany they didn’t air it yet, they decided to show Battlestar Galactica first *grmbl* But on 4th of april the first of the five S2 DVDs will be released, so I can see the first 4 episodes. Can’t wait to see them all!
                              I hope you get DVDs soon as well. Do you have contacts to the US? Maybe someone could send you DVDs, so you don’t have to wait until S2 is aired

I think he has more than just one of these white shirts – He looks so damn good in them and I think he knows.

Comment

What I meant was if the pic was too big for dial-up users I'd hide it behind a spoiler cut so the page loads faster.

[rant]
                                [/rant]

So, Sheppard? Very pretty.
                                I totally second your rant! I've not even heard if Channel 5 is airing SGA Season 2 at all.
                                I don't think it did that well in the ratings last summer. Mind you, it would help if they advertised it more!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X