Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
    Spoiler:
    Joe F. is bitter because he's not allowed to surf. It's in his contract that he's not allowed to do any extreme sports. He said that his favourite activity is 'extreme reading.'

i think he meant this...
    Well, that's a standard contract and I'm sure he's just resigned, not bitter Once you get on a show and that show is dependent on you being there to act and support, basically, the entire production crew, gone are the days of rock climbing, surfing, any sport that might end up said actor with busted bones or a splat on a rockcliff... But on the bright side, he can run around with big guns and skateboard around the studio parking lot

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
      a few pics are ready...trying to tag these is not easy for me...and I still have red eye!!! darn!! please forgive

Oh my gosh, he's a Goa'uld!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by prion
        Oh my gosh, he's a Goa'uld!!!!
        Most of my con pics of Joe had red-eye to some degree...and so did my photo-op pic with him...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
          Most of my con pics of Joe had red-eye to some degree...and so did my photo-op pic with him...
          It's not so bad, if it had been me taking that picture, you'd probably only had gotten a view on my finger where JF's head should go, lol. Once after i got back from a vacation in Rio and developed the pictures i found my finger where the corcovado should go, and my finger where pan de azucar was supposed to be, and my finger at the sea, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
            It's not so bad, if it had been me taking that picture, you'd probably only had gotten a view on my finger where JF's head should go, lol. Once after i got back from a vacation in Rio and developed the pictures i found my finger where the corcovado should go, and my finger where pan de azucar was supposed to be, and my finger at the sea, lol.
            LOL! I was like that when I was a kid...I've since been taught some good skills by my family...and I studied photography as my minor at college...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Wow, those screen caps of Joe from way back were interesting. LOL. I prefer him the way he looks now but then again looks aren't everything.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
              Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                Well, that's a standard contract and I'm sure he's just resigned, not bitter Once you get on a show and that show is dependent on you being there to act and support, basically, the entire production crew, gone are the days of rock climbing, surfing, any sport that might end up said actor with busted bones or a splat on a rockcliff... But on the bright side, he can run around with big guns and skateboard around the studio parking lot
                Eeeeeep. Not nice mental imagery...

And LOL...cos that was not what he said at P1...

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                  Awesome pics, Cindy and Cute. You guys look great. As does Joe. And coolness. One of you got him with the sweater on. ONe off.

So guys, how tall are you each? Just for comparison.
                  I'm 5'9ish

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                  LOL! I can relate completely! My hair is naturally so curly that the only way to control it is to have it relaxed!

I agree with Beanie. Joes hair looks much better like this.
                  That's the picture that I got signed this is what I said "Hey look how much space you have"...Joe smirked and said "yeah?"...I said "I challenge you to write big"...he took up all the space to the left of that pic heehee!

Originally posted by cindyz
                  trish, at five feet even...everyone is taller than me! I am used to it. now Joe stood up straight and tall. whereas Michael Shanks stooped a bit for me.
                  HEHHEE....so chlex my friend with Joe she walked up to him and said "you're so tall"....Joe smirked and squished over to be her height, the whole room was laughing but he ended up only having scrunched over for her shot tehee!

Michael Shanks seemed to have his photo ops needing help with color correction so I didn't get my phot op with him, I'm just surprised they didn't do that for you for Joe's pic...I mean you are putting the money out. As for the random candids if you have a good program for reducing red eye, with some time it can be changed
                  Last edited by cute_az_can_be; 31 March 2006, 07:22 PM.

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be
                    HEHHEE....so chlex my friend with Joe she walked up to him and said "you're so tall"....Joe smirked and squished over to be her height, the whole room was laughing but he ended up only having scrunched over for her shot tehee!
                    hey! she was in my row, at the end row H. I met her!!

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be
                      Michael Shanks seemed to have his photo ops needing help with color correction so I didn't get my phot op with him, I'm just surprised they didn't do that for you for Joe's pic...I mean you are putting the money out. As for the random candids if you have a good program for reducing red eye, with some time it can be changed
                      I have both PaintShopPro and Photoshop, so the program isn't the problem. The problem is 'with some time'...I have the attention span of a flea and the patience to match. I can make graphics fairly quickly if I can settle, but usually it takes me twice as long as someone of equal ability...

Comment

I have both PaintShopPro and Photoshop, so the program isn't the problem. The problem is 'with some time'...I have the attention span of a flea and the patience to match. I can make graphics fairly quickly if I can settle, but usually it takes me twice as long as someone of equal ability...
                        Yeah I love making stuff like icons, but if I am not in the mood and there is a deadline gah! I have red eye in quite a few of the shots from the con of people as well as myself(which is odd I do have hazel eyes but I figure they were more brown and less prone to red eye problems) I'm lazy though so they will stay with the red eye for some time.

sig by chlex

Comment

Welcome to JFT, Abydonian_Princess!

Ah! This one's so cute.

For Lida (and also cos I'm not sure if these have been posted for a while ):

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
                            Welcome to JFT, Abydonian_Princess!

Ah! This one's so cute.

For Lida (and also cos I'm not sure if these have been posted for a while ):

OMG that part is so cute, i can¡'t remember why they wore the glasses . He's really sweet in that movie, i love the part where the guy (whose name i can't remember) throws a marshmallow to catch the girl's attention and Joe's character eats it .

Comment

This part?

Comment

great piccys as always czant wait til aug so i can actually meet Joe face to face... *squee*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X