X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suzieb View Post
    Me too, Cori. The bigger the better.

I'm fine, Dom. *hugs you*
    I'm just bouncing back and forth while working on something.
    How are you?
    I'm fine. I sleep it off cos I was at restaurant with friend and we drank an entire bottle of Riesling. Shame but really good. It's why I'm going to bed.
    So Tomorrow

Made by Csom
    Petition http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SaveSGA
    visit campaign site http://www.wix.com/SaveSGA/Campaign for 6th season.
    Save Atlantis forum http://forum.saveatlantis.com/
    SCI-FI thread save stargate Atlantishttp://forums.scifi.com/index.php?showtopic=2319230

LONG LIVE ATLANTIS

Comment

one last hurrah before bed time ni ni everyone

Comment

Originally posted by domdom View Post
        I'm fine. I sleep it off cos I was at restaurant with friend and we drank an entire bottle of Riesling. Shame but really good. It's why I'm going to bed.
        So Tomorrow
        Night, Dom...*yawns* Its so miserable hot here that I can barely think. *sigh*
        Member of The Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
        Sigs by Csom, Luci and Pip2

Comment

Night, Dom...*yawns* Its so miserable hot here that I can barely think. *sigh*
          Aren't you always that way, though?
          *runs out before being injured*

sigpic

Comment

OK Look around. Is Lana still here. On the left on the right. no.
            Lana If you're in lurking mode it's not my fault. It's Hyndara's fault answering me so I MUST asnwer.

Whoa
            Spoiler:
            What list? You've good memory. For sure according to this list Sheppard is ahead but from my point of view it's only brief affair not really love affair. It's why I don't count them. Regarding MacKay writers have more developped his relation with women.
            You're right it was Cadman and you're right she only helped.
            Sheppard relations are more brief and writers have never delopped in the time. I thought in the beginning Teyla could be the one for him. Some think Weir could be the one. Larrin would have to be but the one time when Larrin came back in the show it was more cameo part and in the "last tribe" she is only mentionned. Writers have never deloppped stable and long run relation with woman. Writers have never brought any background to Sheppard except maybe in "outcast" and it was Joe Flanigan's idea. Writers changed the plot. We discover Sheppard had a father and the first thing they showed is his burial ceremony and we discovered he was married and after ..... nothing. Flanigan wanted to keep him alive to give them the opportunity of some background some return to earth and develop Sheppard character. His former wife only appears in that ep. So compare with Mackay quickly we know he has sister and she appears in 2 eps for certain. So I would say Mackay has been better treated than Sheppard and more developped. IMO Mackay love affair are not so credible.

Regarding the contrat.
            I read the main cast had 6 years contract.
            Why did you say this about TH. I thought TPTB fired her. AT in SGA was bad idea. For TPTB they hoped her name would have appealed audience but Carter didn't fit well to SGA and it was so different from SG1. No more scientist only leader plus we saw her earlier in the seson and in the end. Plus Trio was really bad ep.

Regarding to RC.
            I don't read so much JM blog. Like you I go there when I receive some alerts or news. Yes I noticed he pretends all is well and good with the franchise but how can we trust him after all lies he said. IMO it's only propaganda. Can you imagine he could say he quits franchise cos rates are low sgu is not good he is so disappointed and sgu will cancel at the end of season 2. He had more infos than us. Imagine they created this crossover only to solve all Destiny problems so the ship and team could come back to earth so no more plots and end of sgu. :lol. just an idea.
            ITA with all the end of your post.
            *Looks around and find no Lana here*

Good ... *big smile*

OT
            Spoiler:

Developing characters:
            You are right, Rodney was more developed at the end of the show. And you are right about Joe and his wish to give Sheppard a life. But ... it wasn't two episodes, there were three: Epiphany, Phantoms and Outcast. And, congrats to TPTB, they made all this episodes from one of Joes ideas. I'm pretty sure the most other actors didn't have done a job like JF did it for Sheppard. Actually in season 4 and 5. OMG, how poor the writing for Sheppard was! And I always get angry when I remember this one sentense JoeM made about the Mensa-test and that no one would believe that in season 5. I did, because of the Sheppard of season 1, 2 and parts of 3. And it were this words that hurts me so much I left the blog.
            Shep and the chicks. Well, I think if he was in love with a woman than with Chaya. He was so fascinated about her, I could not believe it was only his ancient gene that reacted with hers. Sex he had with Mara and this woman from Epiphany, both times off sreen and that was good. Okay, I'm a little bit partial about Mara because a friend of mine had written a fanfic about her and Shep (and it was so funny LOL!).
            With Teyla ... mh, yeah, I always think in Rising there could be more. But later ... ? Maybe from his site, but I never recogniced any interest from Teyla - or I'm too blind.
            I don't really know what relationship Shep shared with Liz. Sometimes in my fics I shipper the both a little bit like I think it was in the show too. There's always such a big grin in my face when John meets Liz in "This Mortal Coil". Then I always think if the both weren't in the positions the storyline gave them, maybe something had happened.

TH was fired? As far as I know TPTB reduced her contract with the option to let her guest in X episodes. When they tried to bring her back in season 5 it was Torri who said no she would not return. Another nail for me ...
            When I remember back there were so many little things I always stumbled about but never spent so much attention. *sigh*

With the rest I totally agree with you - and maybe we should displace this discussing into PMs so poor Lana have not to ignore it .

And for Suzie: You have inspired me to do this icons :

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
            Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic
            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
            I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

It's my turn.
              Time for bed.
              I fall asleep and must wake up early tomorrow.
              night all.
              SSDs.

Hyndara. It was a pleasure.
              Oh, wow! Okay, night dom!
              Sweet Sheppy dreams to you - and my answer awaits you tomorrow ...
              (and it was a pleasure for me too!)

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic
              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                *Looks around and find no Lana here*

Good ... *big smile*

OT
                Spoiler:

Developing characters:
                You are right, Rodney was more developed at the end of the show. And you are right about Joe and his wish to give Sheppard a life. But ... it wasn't two episodes, there were three: Epiphany, Phantoms and Outcast. And, congrats to TPTB, they made all this episodes from one of Joes ideas. I'm pretty sure the most other actors didn't have done a job like JF did it for Sheppard. Actually in season 4 and 5. OMG, how poor the writing for Sheppard was! And I always get angry when I remember this one sentense JoeM made about the Mensa-test and that no one would believe that in season 5. I did, because of the Sheppard of season 1, 2 and parts of 3. And it were this words that hurts me so much I left the blog.
                Shep and the chicks. Well, I think if he was in love with a woman than with Chaya. He was so fascinated about her, I could not believe it was only his ancient gene that reacted with hers. Sex he had with Mara and this woman from Epiphany, both times off sreen and that was good. Okay, I'm a little bit partial about Mara because a friend of mine had written a fanfic about her and Shep (and it was so funny LOL!).
                With Teyla ... mh, yeah, I always think in Rising there could be more. But later ... ? Maybe from his site, but I never recogniced any interest from Teyla - or I'm too blind.
                I don't really know what relationship Shep shared with Liz. Sometimes in my fics I shipper the both a little bit like I think it was in the show too. There's always such a big grin in my face when John meets Liz in "This Mortal Coil". Then I always think if the both weren't in the positions the storyline gave them, maybe something had happened.

TH was fired? As far as I know TPTB reduced her contract with the option to let her guest in X episodes. When they tried to bring her back in season 5 it was Torri who said no she would not return. Another nail for me ...
                When I remember back there were so many little things I always stumbled about but never spent so much attention. *sigh*

With the rest I totally agree with you - and maybe we should displace this discussing into PMs so poor Lana have not to ignore it .

And for Suzie: You have inspired me to do this icons :
                http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/a...71/tehhair.jpg
                http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/a...ara71/back.jpg
                Thank you, Hyn! *hugs*
                I know which one I'm going to use too.

Comment

*sinks fangs into neck* god that felt good.. wha.. sorry vampy was hungry.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thank you, Hyn! *hugs*
                    I know which one I'm going to use too.
                    LOL You are welcome *smile*.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post
                      Aren't you always that way, though?
                      *runs out before being injured*

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/s...3/john3020.jpg
                      It all depends...I can barely think because its so miserable hot and the Clones are frolicking naked in the swimming pool. Far be it from me to tell them to stop playing with their balls.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
                          sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
                          Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

This is the JFT. As in the Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard thunk thread.
                            Can we please move all discussion of SGU and whatever to those appropriate threads?
                            I just wanna thunk Joe. Okay?

Wow...the lights really sparkle when los puts her foot down.
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
                                sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
                                Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Working...
                                X