Originally posted by lanaganp View Post
      Dom and her rants

Hey the Magnificent 7........
      Hey I'm not the only one.

So I don't belong to these magnificent 7

Well I'm going to wash my hair.

Made by Csom
      Petition http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SaveSGA
      visit campaign site http://www.wix.com/SaveSGA/Campaign for 6th season.
      Save Atlantis forum http://forum.saveatlantis.com/
      SCI-FI thread save stargate Atlantishttp://forums.scifi.com/index.php?showtopic=2319230

LONG LIVE ATLANTIS

Comment

Hi Lunny
        How are you too?

Made by Csom
        Petition http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SaveSGA
        visit campaign site http://www.wix.com/SaveSGA/Campaign for 6th season.
        Save Atlantis forum http://forum.saveatlantis.com/
        SCI-FI thread save stargate Atlantishttp://forums.scifi.com/index.php?showtopic=2319230

LONG LIVE ATLANTIS

Comment

Originally posted by domdom View Post

I'm not on it but then I'm too sweet and innocent to go on there
          sigpic

Comment

Hi Lunny
            How are you too?
            Hey
            Doing good thanks.Working with one arm right now cos little one is asleep on the other
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lunnybunny View Post
              Hi

You make me laugh

Hi doing good thanks. You?
              I do, hey now I,m a comedian

*hugs*

You,d best speak to Suzie, she,s the boss, well thats what she told me to say
              sigpic

Comment

Hello and good evenin!
                sigpic
                The city where I want to live

Comment

Originally posted by lunnybunny View Post
                  I'm not on it but then I'm too sweet and innocent to go on there
                  ROTFLMAO

Think Suzie should make it 8

Hi Joli
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm back again after sitting on the balcony and some phone calls.
                    So many rants here.
                    I don't know why?
                    I think it's me.

More rant
                    Spoiler:
                    Totally agree about the relation changes between Mackay and women. Each time it was not so realistic. TPTB have only forget it was Sheppard the nice guy compared in first season at Kirk and that it was credible. They totally forget to develop his background and the last scene on balcony is totally absurd. First Sheppard is alone and even Joe Flanigan thinks the same. Second the last words were pronounced by Mackay/Keller showing they were their fav characters and this part of dialog is so stupid too. All this travel for this result. improbable relationship.
                    I remember well this DH declaration about Napoleon thing. Maybe you're right about Sy-Fy thing. Sy-fy wanted SGA movie and know by now sgu jeopardized this project( not only ) but cos sgu rates they loose audience so advertisers so money. Sy-fy need to save sgu cos they don't have great shows on their channel after cancelling BSG SGA and others.
                    But I really don't understand why DH signed for this appearance after telling all he said about TPTB sgu and BW. I've really some worries how about his character will be treated in it and I'm afraid he loose in credibility.

Regarding R. Cooper and BSG.
                    Obviously R. Cooped brought so many things from BSG finally sgu look like copy but pale copy. You know RC leave Stargate franchise. Don't you think it's weird. He is one of creator and quit his baby when rates are low.??????

Regarding Major davis. You're right about EATG but he is not a major character.
                    In outcast it's not him It's Sergent Bates.

Ah, okay. Yes, you are right, it is Bates. I'm getting older every day ...

Okay, answer rant-OT:
                    Spoiler:
                    Rodney and his Katie I loved. That was so cute, especially the ring-thing LOL. Sheps look was gorgious! But this McKeller-massive-shipping in season 5 OMG! Remember how Rodney thought about Carson as a medicine-man in season 1 and how long it lasts for the both to become friends. And than Keller arrives - oh no, she never arrived, she was in the City over the last years! We all did not recognize her at all *blink* - and Rodney first stay apart from Katie and than he choose Keller? Why? What happened? When did that happen? It was such a stupid scenario and, yes, unbelieveable.

SyFy announced the SGA-movie every year, a few weeks ago they did it for the end of 2010 or the beginning of 2011. Well, maybe they regret their decision to cancel SGA for SGU - uhm, I'm pretty sure they do it because of the ratings. SGA was a sure thing, the losts weren't so massive. SGU on the other hand ... I don't think SyFy wouldn't hesitate to cancel SGU if the free fall will continue. But I really hope SGU will do it till the second part of season 2 because I hope for a season break and a direct comparison between SGU and V. Bad, I know *evil grin*.

Okay, back to RC and his leaving. I think he left the franchise because he was not happy about SyFys decision to change the direction of SGU in the second season. You read JoeMs blog more you know what he have written about there are no changes. On the other hand it was a direct order from SyFy. Well, don't know so much about TV-business, but that I know: the boss is not the one with the biggest ego but the one with the biggest money-bag -> SyFy in this case. I could imagine that SyFy weren't so lucky about TPTB not do their orders, maybe they sent someone to the bridge-studios to control the gang and took a look into the finished scripts. And we all know from some comments that RCs ego isn't so much smaller than the one from BW. If he has a little bit more temper ... you know what I want to say.
                    At least we will never know what really happened. But I cannot believe Cooper left without anything new to join, except he was kicked out of the franchise. SGU was his baby and no one (okay, no one I know) would left his or her baby behind, no matter if it is a real baby or something else.

Which pic?
                    A pic of the city of Atlantis. I gave up the search, contest will end in an hour and it would take longer to make that sigpic.

Many what?........Oh rants

are you Tipsy Dom
                    Sorry lana. for the OT and the rants.
                    And, yes, that question I have in mind. But should I laugh or should I be worried about your words .

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                    Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic
                    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Hi lana!
                      How are you?
                      sigpic
                      The city where I want to live

Comment

ROTFLMAO

Think Suzie should make it 8

Hi Joli
                        Why are you laughing??
                        Nope me not going on any list. I have my wicked side tucked away nicely
                        sigpic

Comment

Hy.....Laugh.......and the whole world laughs with you....

sigpic

Comment

Wow, lost the arrivels:

Hi Jolinar and lunnybunny!

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                            Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic
                            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                            I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Jolinar68 View Post
                              Hi lana!
                              How are you?
                              Good, and you?
                              sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X