Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
    The only bug I like is BuggyShep.

I wear one of those Off Clip-ons...they really work!...except for ticks...nothin' seems to work for ticks....
    Haven't seen those. Wonder if it would help when I'm out in my backyard? I hate to weed in the back because these tiny mosquitoes eat me up.
    John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
    sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
    Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
      Hey CC!!

I live in lots of trees and next to cornfields. Snakes in my house don't bother me as much as the sneaky spiders and weird looking bugs that lurk around here. And yes, I have had a snake in the house.
      That's worse than lizards! I've had lizards in the house.
      John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

Hey CC!!

I live in lots of trees and next to cornfields. Snakes in my house don't bother me as much as the sneaky spiders and weird looking bugs that lurk around here. And yes, I have had a snake in the house.
        Hiya Pocus!

LOL, me too....although I don't like snakes...I'm not terrified of them, but I give them a lots of room.

Snakes, spiders, bugs, bats....opossums....you name it...they've invaded my house.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
          Haven't seen those. Wonder if it would help when I'm out in my backyard? I hate to weed in the back because these tiny mosquitoes eat me up.
          I picked up a couple last Fall at Wallyworld....they clip on your belt-loop or I just put them on the patio table...they have about a 6 foot radius, I think. They're kinda large, though....about the size of a deck of cards.
          sigpic

Comment

snakes, lizards, bugs...don't really bother me at all, I grew up in the country.

Sigs by the lovely CSOM, Sonja and from the Tokrafans community on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by ktebid View Post
              I love camping, but we haven't been in ages.

It's so nice to get away!

Not a camping fan. Don't like bugs!!
              Or sleeping on the ground.

And I need hot running water.
              Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
              I love camping...in an RV.

My Dad and stepmom are at a local state park, camping, as we speak. I'm gonna join them tomorrow night. It's only about 40 minutes from my house...remember...I live in the wilderness.

WHUSSES!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
              Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

snakes, lizards, bugs...don't really bother me at all, I grew up in the country.
                ...and you have some big, weird looking things down there.
                sigpic

Comment

Morning all

I've had many snakes in my house, one of them woke me up one morning cause it was knocking thing over in my room.....and that one was a big one

Comment

Getting sleepy. Time for bed. Sweet Dreams!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Torzy86 View Post
                      Morning all

I've had many snakes in my house, one of them woke me up one morning cause it was knocking thing over in my room.....and that one was a big one
                      OK, I am never moving to Australia. *shudders*

Good Night!

sigpic

Comment

Night Taris. I'm off too. Gotta finish laundry!
                        sigpic

Comment

Morning all

Yozies!!

Night night!!
                          Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                          Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Morning all

lol, we had a 12ft carpet snake down the back of our couch, dad thought it was a banana skin at first until he realised it was just a bit bigger.

...and you have some big, weird looking things down there.
                            yep, the big pineapple, the big banana, the big prawn, the big nothing... oh you mean animals
                            Night Taris SSDs

Comment

lol, we had a 12ft carpet snake down the back of our couch, dad thought it was a banana skin at first until he realised it was just a bit bigger.

yep, the big pineapple, the big banana, the big prawn, the big nothing... oh you mean animals

Night Taris SSDs
                              My mum once had a tree snake climb through a window and fall on her lap while she was on the loo (we were living in a house with no fly screen at the time)

Comment

My mum once had a tree snake climb through a window and fall on her lap while she was on the loo (we were living in a house with no fly screen at the time)
                                *giggle* I remember using an outhouse one year, while we were builing our new house (our old house didn't have indoor toilets) anyway, a brown python had found a nice comfy spot in amongst the rafters, just curled there watching.

Comment

Working...
                                X