Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lanaganp View Post
    Looks really good, some cinemas over here will not show it.

Spoiler:
    because they are bringing it out on DVD to quick

Hows you?
    Yeah, I heard about that. Pretty stupid. I'm good!

I cannot rave enough about the costumes!! Colleen Atwood IS A GODDESS!!! *bows*

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
    Hi Lana and AMC!

Wish I had my sunny and 72F Saturday back. It's 57 and raining.
    Yozies!!

That weather was me yesterday.
    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Quiet lazy afternoon. I really like those. I had to escape my family to get home. I met them after church for lunch. Then they wanted me to come over but I didn't really feel like it because, well, I feel like being lazy at home with all my stuff. So I ended up going with them to the hardware store to look at paint colors. My sister is buying a new house and wants to get it all repainted before moving in. Then they still wanted me to come over to the parents house (it was already almost 3pm). It was a little hard to resist my Dad's 'you don't spend enough time with us' voice trying to talk me into coming but I did. So here I sit trying not to feel guilty about it.

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
      sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
      Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Quiet lazy afternoon. I really like those. I had to escape my family to get home. I met them after church for lunch. Then they wanted me to come over but I didn't really feel like it because, well, I feel like being lazy at home with all my stuff. So I ended up going with them to the hardware store to look at paint colors. My sister is buying a new house and wants to get it all repainted before moving in. Then they still wanted me to come over to the parents house (it was already almost 3pm). It was a little hard to resist my Dad's 'you don't spend enough time with us' voice trying to talk me into coming but I did. So here I sit trying not to feel guilty about it.

http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/a..._myst/do27.png
        Dont feel guilty, you need me time I know I do.......

Just sorting thru PB found this so funny
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by lanaganp View Post
              Dont feel guilty, you need me time I know I do.......
              But I thinking I'm taking way more me time then most people get - being single and having no kids makes that a lot easier. I do see the family some almost every week. They hardly ever come to my house though.

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

Don't feel guilty m'dear. If you needed time by yourself, you needed time by yourself! Ok? *huggles*

Comment

But I thinking I'm taking way more me time then most people get - being single and having no kids makes that a lot easier. I do see the family some almost every week. They hardly ever come to my house though.

http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/a...age00103-2.jpg
                  I see my family every week and honestly thats enough, they come to my house and weekends are mine.......I,m single and cherish me time, enjoy it dont feel guilty, *hugs*

sigpic

Comment

Afternoon thunkers!
                    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                      Afternoon thunkers!
                      Evening Drew, hows you?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                        Afternoon thunkers!
                        *spies Drew, tackles* Yozies!!

Comment

Comment

Hey, Drew!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cori View Post
                              hi heard from BF again? is he still throwing up?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                                *spies Drew, tackles* Yozies!!
                                oompf! hey amc!

hi lana and taris! I'm good. Just got home from roller skating with my five year old and getting ready to make dinner (lasagna, salad and garlic bread) while the kids play outside (it's 72*F here! )

how're you?
                                My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X