X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inyri View Post
    Howdy San!

Spoiler:
    http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz84/Inyri_photo/Joe%20Flanigan/flanigan14.jpg
    Guh.. Niiiiice
    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
    Save Our Seeker!
    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by domdom View Post
      Maybe but I must do 20kms to go to work so it's why I need a car. Currently my car skies here cos all snow we got LOL
      It's understandable then. For me it's just a 20 minutes walk.

Originally posted by Suzieb View Post
      I hate to leave the party ya'll but I've got some things to do with Shep. Just got an idea and wanna see what I can do with it.

*hugs* Hopefully I can come back this afternoon. If I'm not too tired from playing with spanking the Shep Clones, that is.
      http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...as/vegas51.jpg
      Ya'll have a good one!
      Bye, Suzie! Have a great day!

Originally posted by lanaganp View Post
      Same here, see ya Suzie,

BBL bye for now
      See you later, Lana!

sigpic

Comment

I'm off for today. Have a nice morning/ afternoon/ evening! Bye!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
          Hardly come here for longer than half an hour, so having a bit of time this weekend feels awesome
          Due to your studying right?

Lucky to have them on dvd Friend of mine had them and leant them to me.
          What she said!
          That's lucky, I might see if I can buy it, better quality that way
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Hi Probie
            As you said we don't share the same advice about sgu and SGA. I don't think TPTB totally failed with SG1/SGA even if I'm not keen with the 2 last seasons of SG1 and some eps of SGA in ther 2 last seasons that IMO better than season 2 and especially season3. You used the word "hate" don't you think it is not a strong word to describe your feelings. I disllke some eps sure but hating the last 2 seasons NO. Even TPTB screwed up the last 2 SG1 seasons, some SGA eps in the last seasons especially EATG in rushing way or brainstorm inquisition trackers or identity I don't dislike this seaon as you know cos the cast was great exept maybe one character. I try to explain TPTB screwed up in their choices ending badly SG1 rushing so badly EATG and taking this wrong cancellation decision of SGA when I persist SGA had good rates. If sgu was good I could understand but it's not it's why I said replacing SGA by sgu is killing the franchise so sgu is killing the franchise. if sgu was good the problem will not exist. I persist SGA started with high rates when sgu got same rates than SGA in its 5th season so not so high rates for a first season which will be the rates for the 2nd part or second season above all when SGA reruns get better rates than sgu's ones.
            I've more worries about the relation between TPTB and the SGA cast for the movie.
            even if I hate it. I prefer SGA
            Wow what do you mean here Probie. If you "dislike" sgu sure you will choose SGA....LOL
            Sorry it was OT but I answer to my friend Probie.

Lana thanks for the link. I downloaded
            Sorry everyone. I will be OT here but I want to answer to my friend Dom.
            Yes the cast is great during the last seasons. It's the only thing that helped me endure the nonsense scriptwriting and huge inconsistencies in the stories. When I see that in recent seasons, the writers contradict themselves constantly, I'm angry. They destroy all they did in previous seasons.Some characters are reduce to "green plants" . Then yes I can say that I am not a fan of those seasons. The word "hate" is a strong word? Maybe. Even if there really are episodes that I hate to see because I feel that the writers take me for a moron. I don't talk about EATG. I thought it was a parody of a bad sci fi show.
            I can count on the fingers of one hand the episodes that I really loved in the last seasons. Of course, there are some great scenes in seasons 4 and 5 and the cast is excellent. The show is darker. It's a good aspect but a show works with good stories. When I can find 10 inconsistencies in one episode, I can't think it's a good episode. I know it's sci fi but please.
            I missed SGA (yes it's strange with the opinion that I have) but SGA is over. SGU is on tv. We have to accept it. No more SGA for us (except if there is a movie) but some fans are happy with SGU.
            We have 5 seasons of a show that we like (3 for me lol) so we can be happy and let SGU fans enjoy their show. (even if a part in me want to see this show fail. It will be a lesson for TPTB: listen your fans.)
            Now we have a chance to see Joe in another project and I'm happy with this.

I will stop my "blablabla" now.
            sigpic
            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by bria View Post
              I'm off for today. Have a nice morning/ afternoon/ evening! Bye!

http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/a...mix/Joe140.jpg
              Bye bria! Have a good Sunday!! *hugs*

Originally posted by melfan View Post
              Due to your studying right?
              Yep..
              That's lucky, I might see if I can buy it, better quality that way
              Very good quality in my case. I'm lucky. It's not always like that

Originally posted by Probie View Post
              Sorry everyone. I will be OT here but I want to answer to my friend Dom.
              Yes the cast is great during the last seasons. It's the only thing that helped me endure the nonsense scriptwriting and huge inconsistencies in the stories. When I see that in recent seasons, the writers contradict themselves constantly. They destroy all they did in previous seasons.Ssome characters are reduce to "green plants" . Then yes I can say that I am not a fan of those seasons. The word "hate" is a strong word? Maybe. Even if there really are episodes that I hate to see because I feel that the writers take me for a moron. I don't talk about EATG. I thought it was a parody of a bad sci fi show.
              I can count on the fingers of one hand the episodes that I really loved in the last seasons. Of course, there are some great scenes in seasons 4 and 5 and the cast is excellent. The show is darker. It's a good aspect but a show works with good stories. When I can find 10 inconsistencies in one episode, I can't think it's a good episode. I know it's sci fi but please.
              I missed SGA (yes it's strange with the opinion that I have) but SGA is over. SGU is on tv. We have to accept it. No more SGA for us (except if there is a movie) but some fans are happy with SGU.
              We have 5 seasons of a show that we like (3 for me lol) so we can be happy and let SGU fans enjoy their show. (even if a part in me want to see this show fail. It will be a lesson for TPTB: listen your fans.)
              Now we have a chance to see Joe in another project and I'm happy with this.

I will stop my "blablabla" now.
              I actually find talk about the show is very on topic hun, so don't worry Let it out I say!! I totally get what you mean!
              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
              Save Our Seeker!
              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Hi all
                Sunday time YESSSSSSSSSSSS
                Happy Bday Csom

Good description LOS

Intentional repost.
                I dream of this

same here. Intentional repost.
                I don't stop to see this.

ITA but I'm not so familiar with your language so it would seem I understand the opposite of what you really said. So what do you mean?

It's totally true. good man

Wow What did you say this?

ITA
                He just improved the talent who already have and often underused.

Hi Probie
                As you said we don't share the same advice about sgu and SGA. I don't think TPTB totally failed with SG1/SGA even if I'm not keen with the 2 last seasons of SG1 and some eps of SGA in ther 2 last seasons that IMO better than season 2 and especially season3. You used the word "hate" don't you think it is not a strong word to describe your feelings. I disllke some eps sure but hating the last 2 seasons NO. Even TPTB screwed up the last 2 SG1 seasons, some SGA eps in the last seasons especially EATG in rushing way or brainstorm inquisition trackers or identity I don't dislike this seaon as you know cos the cast was great exept maybe one character. I try to explain TPTB screwed up in their choices ending badly SG1 rushing so badly EATG and taking this wrong cancellation decision of SGA when I persist SGA had good rates. If sgu was good I could understand but it's not it's why I said replacing SGA by sgu is killing the franchise so sgu is killing the franchise. if sgu was good the problem will not exist. I persist SGA started with high rates when sgu got same rates than SGA in its 5th season so not so high rates for a first season which will be the rates for the 2nd part or second season above all when SGA reruns get better rates than sgu's ones.
                I've more worries about the relation between TPTB and the SGA cast for the movie.
                even if I hate it. I prefer SGA
                Wow what do you mean here Probie. If you "dislike" sgu sure you will choose SGA....LOL
                Sorry it was OT but I answer to my friend Probie.

Lana thanks for the link. I downloaded
                I was putting words in the collective mouth of TPTB. I doubt They could find fault with him. Is all.
                sigpic

Comment

Woah, it's suddenly quiet in here

My pressie for csom
                  Save Our Seeker!
                  LotS on LJ.

Comment

My pressie for csom
                    That is great
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lanaganp View Post
                      That is great
                      Thanks

I'm off now. Me fries are almost here Have a great rest of the Sunday! *waves*
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Morning Thunkers!

I hate to THUNK and run but I'm afraid RL calls at the moment.

LIVE LONG AND THUNK!!!

Hope to have more time later to catch up.

{{HUGGLES}}

IHS
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                          Morning Thunkers!

I hate to THUNK and run but I'm afraid RL calls at the moment.

LIVE LONG AND THUNK!!!

Hope to have more time later to catch up.

{{HUGGLES}}

IHS
                          Hi/Bye IHS
                          sigpic

Comment

My pressie for csom

There is a reason for being quiet! The stupid people that are plowing the yard where I have my car plowed it in again! it was 3 dm high wall of snow right next and right behind the car so i had to go out and use my own showel, to undo what they did A nice neightbour help out a bit, he had been doing the same, he's out at the street and he experience the same problem.
                            I didn't want to spend time before work so I did it now instead *sighs* And now I am freaking cold!

And I think I've forgotten to say this!

Happy Birthday csom!!!

EDIT: Bye San! *waves*
                            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Happy Birthday csom!

Hope you have a great day. *huggles you*

Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                              Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                              GateCon Attendee 2008
                              Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post

And now I am freaking cold!

And I think I've forgotten to say this!

Happy Birthday csom!!!