X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lanaganp View Post
    Probie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    OH MY....Yummy. I'm hungry now. I also have a kiss from Shep. This is perfect. Thank you.
    sigpic
    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

hey bria! my day's goin' all right...it's cold and snowy here again but all the kids are napping and I'm listening to Enya and it's very relaxing! I'm gonna start working on some drabbles that I owe some friends on LiveJournal...and that second chapter of my whumpish fic...and some other stuff I've been meaning to write...

lana I'll PM you about the sig....
      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
      sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Probie!
        sigpic

Comment

Good evening friends!

Sometimes wonder happens: I didn't have to log me in today .... my name was rememered

Probie:
          Happy birthday to you!!!
          sigpic
          The city where I want to live

Comment

Thanks Bria and Jolinar.

bria: This is exactly my face when I near a cake.lol
            sigpic
            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
              hey bria! my day's goin' all right...it's cold and snowy here again but all the kids are napping and I'm listening to Enya and it's very relaxing! I'm gonna start working on some drabbles that I owe some friends on LiveJournal...and that second chapter of my whumpish fic...and some other stuff I've been meaning to write...

lana I'll PM you about the sig....
              It's the same weather here. It's been snowing here every day. I really hate the winter.

Originally posted by Jolinar68 View Post
              Good evening friends!

Sometimes wonder happens: I didn't have to log me in today .... my name was rememered

Probie:
              Happy birthday to you!!!
              Hi Joli!
              I have less problem with the forum myself too.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jolinar68 View Post
                Good evening friends!

Probie:
                Happy birthday to you!!!
                Hi Joli you good tonite

sigpic

Comment

bria I didn't know it was supposed to snow over night. Imagine my surprise when i woke up this morning to find that the kids had a two hour delay because of snow...

After being offline for so long yesterday, I'd expect things to be working better now...
                  My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bria View Post
                    It's the same weather here. It's been snowing here every day. I really hate the winter.
                    We had another snow fall last night. Had to dig out my car this morning again I want the summer back!!!
                    Oh, I'm not allowed to say this, going skiing in almost a week Well, the ski areas can have the snow here.

Hi Joli!
                    I have less problem with the forum myself too.
                    As I said: a wonder
                    Now I just need enough posts that you can see my new profile image.
                    sigpic
                    The city where I want to live

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                        bria I didn't know it was supposed to snow over night. Imagine my surprise when i woke up this morning to find that the kids had a two hour delay because of snow...

After being offline for so long yesterday, I'd expect things to be working better now...
                        Just what did they do? I dont see any difference....

sigpic

Comment

For some reason the sigs still show up in the middle of the pics people post.

sigpic

Comment

For some reason the sigs still show up in the middle of the pics people post.

http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/a...ix/John904.jpg
                            Strange not in mine
                            sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by lanaganp View Post
                                Strange not in mine
                                It doesn't happen in every post, just sometimes and less frequently then a few days ago but it's disturbing; not seeing the pics interferes with thunking.

Nice pics, Cori. *waves*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X