Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inyri View Post
    Ah his special gravity (barely keeping pants/shorts on but hair sticking up)
    *lurk away*
    good point...stupid gravity....
    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
    sigpic

Comment

Oy, drew.
      Spoiler:
      I mean, the 2 weeks in FL sounds great, but no way would I fly back to PA alone with 6 kids, especially that young.

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
        good point...stupid gravity....
        Should be hair still up but pants down

Comment

Originally posted by csom221 View Post
          You have a convention to get ready for! We understand.
          Hehe good to hear

Get comfy....
          Spoiler:
          Paco and I are planning a trip to FL to visit my mom and dad in June. Well, my mom has to come up here for a board meeting (she's retired but still on the board at the bank) so she calls me and says "You're going to be watching all six kids this summer, right?" and I tell her yes...
          so her idea is this...My dad is going to come up with her and then the three of us and the six kids are going to fly down to FL. We'll spend a couple of weeks there, the six kids, me and my parentals. Then (hopefully) some other combination of grown ups are going to come down for the long 4th of July weekend to fly back with us.
          In theory it sounds great (because unlike my sisters, my parents will actually help me with all the kids)....2 weeks in FL, at the beach...having fun. We won't be able to go see Blue Man group, but it's not like this is the only time we'll go to FL ever...
          However, if no one is able to get the weekend off (I already know Paco'll have drill), I'm gonna end up flying back to PA alone with six kids (ages 3, 3, 6, 6, 8, & 10) and I don't trust the 3 yos and one of the 6 yos to stay with me.

but yeah...so I'm gonna be spending two weeks in FL, then I'll come home and two a week later go to MD for Shore Leave lol
          OY!!! Florida sounds absolutely awesome though!! What a fun packed summer that would be! But of course, 6 kids in that age range.. Yikes!
          Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
          Save Our Seeker!
          LotS on LJ.

Comment

Oy, drew.
            Spoiler:
            I mean, the 2 weeks in FL sounds great, but no way would I fly back to PA alone with 6 kids, especially that young.
            Spoiler:
            That's what I keep thinking....one of my sister's is pretty sure she'll be able to make it down. and tbh if they had to, there's not reason why my parents (at least one of them anyway couldn't come with me and then head back down a day or so later...it's not like they have jobs to worry about
            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
              That's what I keep thinking....one of my sister's is pretty sure she'll be able to make it down. and tbh if they had to, there's not reason why my parents (at least one of them anyway couldn't come with me and then head back down a day or so later...it's not like they have jobs to worry about
              drew
              Spoiler:
              That's the only way I'd make the trip, with the understanding that at least one other adult was going to travel with you and all the kids. Then if your sister bails out, your parents can get miffed with her because one of them has to do the traveling...

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                Hehe good to hear

OY!!! Florida sounds absolutely awesome though!! What a fun packed summer that would be! But of course, 6 kids in that age range.. Yikes!
                I just hope you're feeling better so you can really enjoy yourself.

Comment

Gotta head out to work now. See y'all later! *waves and hugs*

Comment

Should be hair still up but pants down

http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/z...l_413_0496.jpg
                    His gravity works upside down .
                    My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                    Sig and avi by me
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Ah his special gravity (barely keeping pants/shorts on but hair sticking up)
                      *lurk away*
                      Well, I really meant to reply to this post in my previous one.... JF confuses my brain.
                      My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                      Sig and avi by me
                      Spoiler:

Comment

I just hope you're feeling better so you can really enjoy yourself.
                        Thanks hun! I do feel better. Sitting at least We'll see tomorrow how it goes. But we got a good hotel *cough* Hilton *cough*, so I can always lie down if I'm not well *hugs*

Have a good weekend hun!! Don't think I'll see till Tuesday *waves and hugs*
                        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

Hi here!

Hope you're fine!

Hey Drew: Why you didn't tell me you write a new fic? This is excellent.
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                            Well, I really meant to reply to this post in my previous one.... JF confuses my brain.
                            Pretty gravity defying man, how can you not be confused?

Comment

Gotta go now. Dinner's ready. Have a good weekend everyone and see you next week!! *waves*
                              Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                                Hi here!

Hope you're fine!

Hey Drew: Why you didn't tell me you write a new fic? This is excellent.
                                um...'cause i wasn't sure what i was going to do with Elizabeth and wasn't sure i'd be able to pimp it on the sparky thread (for a while i wasn't sure she was going to make it....) without making people sad.....

thanks
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X