• Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAIR! *thunk*

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
      So cute !

Another one...

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by Naughtrish
        Ohhhhhhh I want to play find the ZPM
        Congrats Flo and Linzi !!
        This might be my last post in a while... flying in 23 hrs *does happy dance*
        Have fun in Paris hun!

Did *beep*head man give you money yet?

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Erised, Flo...gorgeous piccies...

Another...

and another...

Woofie: "It's me they love..."

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Sigh not yet... and he said it was going to be 200 euros *censored*
            If you see someone barking a tango in some parisian street, that could be me... be generous

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
              Sometimes I find it hard to look anywhere else on the poor man, and considering how beautiful he is that's quite an achievement on his part...erm , so to speak...
              My birthday's on 5th February! A piccie marathon would be really cool! Lots of party games too, like : Find the missing ZPM... , pin the ZPM on the Sheppy, or how about where's the Butt?
              So piccie marathon on 5th February it will be !

Beanie, don't worry if you can't be here that day (as if you'd prefer to be here than at Pegasus anyway ! )
              You'll only have to make your own pic marathon a little later with all the pics you'll have taken at that con !
              And we'll just look and drool...
              Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Great pic Erised ! Another one of The Hair !

Comment

Posted in another thread.

No matter how much you are against "kirking", IMO the quoted above is plain bashing. I wonder if it should be reported.

I know this is a ship-free thread, but indulge me for a second and let me ask... if you consider Sheppard to be a promiscuity/dirty old man/"wh" word, would you still want to ship him with "insert ship of preference here" ??

I am really upset atm, that's why I ranted here. I would appreciate your thoughts on this.
                  Hiya, someone gave me a heads up that you were upset about this, so I thought I'd wade in and apologise.

Perhaps it wasn't clear, but the reason it was *so* OTT (because it was OTT, there is Character development there, of course there is) was a) to make my point and b) to make it slightly humourous.

Guys, I love Sheppard too, and he is a great character, there's just so much more that TPTB could do with him, hence my comment.

Sorry to any of you I've offended there.

Tracy xxx
                  Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Some pretty...

And of course, the ZPM

Comment

Sigh not yet... and he said it was going to be 200 euros *censored*
                      If you see someone barking a tango in some parisian street, that could be me... be generous
                      What a Jackass!

If I lived in Paris...I would give to the cause...however, I live in Wales...

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                        So piccie marathon on 5th February it will be !

Beanie, don't worry if you can't be here that day (as if you'd prefer to be here than at Pegasus anyway ! )
                        You'll only have to make your own pic marathon a little later with all the pics you'll have taken at that con !
                        And we'll just look and drool...
                        As much as I love you guys...Joe...no contest!

And yep...a little piccie marathon all of my own...

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                          Hiya, someone gave me a heads up that you were upset about this, so I thought I'd wade in and apologise.

Perhaps it wasn't clear, but the reason it was *so* OTT (because it was OTT, there is Character development there, of course there is) was a) to make my point and b) to make it slightly humourous.

Guys, I love Sheppard too, and he is a great character, there's just so much more that TPTB could do with him, hence my comment.

Sorry to any of you I've offended there.

Tracy xxx
                          A harsh comment, but not without humour and some merit...

I wasn't all that offended, by I appreciate that you stopped in to apologise to those who were...

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                            As much as I love you guys...Joe...no contest!

And yep...a little piccie marathon all of my own...
                            Now, it's me who can't wait ! Is is February yet ? Is it February yet ?

Just because it has been too long since WetShep was posted...

Comment

GUH!

and...

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                                Now, it's me who can't wait ! Is is February yet ? Is it February yet ?

Just because it has been too long since WetShep was posted...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41...rd/WetShep.jpg
                                Nope...

I wish!

Ahhhh...Wet!Shep...

Now...we gotta have this one again...

Comment

Working...
                                X