X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naughtrish
    I wonder what Beanie is feeding him

Hope you are feeling better VK
    IMO kilts are only for men with nice legs... ohhhhh who would write some AU fic where Shep is some kind of Braveheart? Kilts and all
    LOL... Shep in Kilts... why AU? isn't there an ep coming soon of Shep getting caught in a planet where times goes much faster than real time? he could arrive to a planet and have to take the customs of the Scottish kindoflike habitants... Then Rodney comes and ROFL.... and we can add some Whump Shep... broken heart, people making fun of him and he actually liking the "extra" air

BTW, did the calender dissapear? I wanted to check when was Mer's birthday?

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
      Shep in a kilt..? You are joking, right???
      Well, it's like seeing Joe/John in a skirt...

So...

Comment

Lol4Jack thanks for the links, the vids were brilliant, and I've not seen those before!

Thanks Eli for the Hive piccie link. OMG, whumped Shep. I stared at that new piccie for 10 minutes hyper-ventilating!!!

Shep in a kilt? Why not, he'd look good in anything. Especially if he dressed under the kilt in the traditional Scottish manner, or should I say didn't dress!!!
        Calm down woman, deep breaths......

My Farewell to Harry still hasn't arrived!!! Sulk, sulk!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
          Lol4Jack thanks for the links, the vids were brilliant, and I've not seen those before!

Thanks Eli for the Hive piccie link. OMG, whumped Shep. I stared at that new piccie for 10 minutes hyper-ventilating!!!

Shep in a kilt? Why not, he'd look good in anything. Especially if he dressed under the kilt in the traditional Scottish manner, or should I say didn't dress!!!
          Calm down woman, deep breaths......

Speaking of the new caps...did y'all catch him in the background of one of the Dex ones
          Spoiler:
          draped strategically over that crate???
          GUH GUH GUH!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Shep in a kilt..? You are joking, right???
            Shep in a kilt... There's one imagery I didn't need...

*sigh* I've been in a lurking mood today.

Well great pics and caps!

*goes back to lurking*

Spoiler:
            Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Aw... I'm sorry Linzi.

Maybe pics will help!

Comment

Speaking of the new caps...did y'all catch him in the background of one of the Dex ones
                Spoiler:
                draped strategically over that crate???
                GUH GUH GUH!
                That's the one I was hyper-ventilating over Beanie. Lucky Teyla!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
                  Thanks xkawaiix! Those caps are beautiful! You've cheered me up!
                  sigpic

Comment

I CANNOT wait for that episode.....

WAAAAAAHHHH!
                    *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Joe....OI...NO! Get OUT of Mark Harmon's wardrobe...

*Winks at Hah*

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

That's the one I was hyper-ventilating over Beanie. Lucky Teyla!!!
                        Quite...

Cannot wait for that...how many days til it's on in Canada now??? 8 I think...

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                          Look what I just found, some BTS interviews for S1 DVD, I don't know how to make Screencaps, but there are some lovely comments and faces here specially when he talks about teeths
                          Thank you!!!!! I love the second one. Did you notice David tripped on the stairs in that last little part. ^_^

Comment

So I guess this is a no-go....

Comment

Originally posted by Naughtrish
                              It depends what parts I get to keep (did I say that out loud )

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                                It depends what parts I get to keep (did I say that out loud )
                                Yes, you did...

Comment

Working...
                                X