• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love how shep knew the math thing he's even cuter when he's a genious

Comment

yes he is!
      sigpic

Comment

anyone have even MORE genious!shep pics???

Comment

ok, upon watching the second run of it...

does someone have a cap of that look shep has right as mckay walks out after saying "good answer"... while he's eating and rolling his eyes!! i love that look!!

Comment

Your wish is my command...

sigpic
            "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

you're the BEST E Lily!!!!!!!!!!! thanks!!!!!!!!!! that last one is absolutely hilarious!!!

Comment

You're welcome... anything for a fellow Shep fan... almost anything...

Yes, I thought you'd like it...
                Joe does comical very well, doesn't he?
                sigpic
                "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

lol he does indeed

i tried to give ya more green for that... but it won't let me

methinks that last pic deserves a CAPTION!!! (not to mention a place in my sig somewhere )

Comment

I think I bit my tongue... but did Rodney say that HE has a thunk thread? Will wonders never cease...
                    sigpic

Comment

Shep eating. Shep digging. Shep Dirty. Shep fighting. Shep mensa. GUH. What was not to love about Shep in this ep? Other than there just wasn't enough of him. Not for nothing. But Rodney gets lots of eps. Weir got a whole ep. Teyla. What about Shep? I want my SHEP dagnabit! <pouts>

But at least we got the PRETTY in full force. Yummy.

Comment

lots of shep in the ep too... loved that...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                          lots of shep in the ep too... loved that...
                          Actually...there's not alot of SHep at all. <Yes..I fast forward to his parts.> But when he was there he was wonderful and beautiful! LOL

Comment

Okay finally got off my lazy butt to make some "Farewell to Harry" caps. Got to love Joe's perpetually messy hair and laid back atitude towards things.

~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                              THUNK!!

Those are so good!
                              Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                              Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by animoid
                                And hats. Caps, too. Just any form of head cover, brain garment or scalp warmer.
                                sorry, late to the thread but I have to insist that they carry emergency headgear just in case they gate to an ice planet...

I really can't have an ep of Atlantis that I can't watch in the same way as The (Stargate) Ep That Shall Not Be Named.
                                In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X