Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening Campers...how is everyone?

Great pics...especially those you posted Alex...lucky girl, whoever she was. *Is not JEALOUS in the slightest...*

Okay, when's Joe coming to the UK, huh?

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Hey Beanie!

Holy God... did anyone who's seen "The Lost Boys" see the shot immediately after
      Spoiler:
      Shep got stunned on the hive ship
      ? I swear TPTB are trying to kill us or something!!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Not seen yet...about 28 minutes away from that...

Will have to look when I finish getting it...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
          Hey Beanie!

Holy God... did anyone who's seen "The Lost Boys" see the shot immediately after
          Spoiler:
          Shep got stunned on the hive ship
          ? I swear TPTB are trying to kill us or something!!
          My thoughs exactly Anyone got a cap of THAT scene?

Some non-spoilerish *woobie* caps from Lost Boys.. I posted more in Shep whump, but we need some here too!

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
            My thoughs exactly Anyone got a cap of THAT scene?

Some non-spoilerish *woobie* caps from Lost Boys.. I posted more in Shep whump, but we need some here too!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ostboys006.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ostboys007.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ostboys011.jpg
            He looks like he's really, ahem, *enjoying* **something** in that middle one...

Cool caps...and woot, I'm in business to watch...

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
              He looks like he's really, ahem, *enjoying* **something** in that middle one...

Cool caps...and woot, I'm in business to watch...
              My thoughts exactly, again. LOL Enjoy!!

Comment

WOW! OMG...evil cliffie, EVIL!

Go McKay and Shep and
                Spoiler:
                their cursing...

That was undoubtably better in my mind than Aurora...and I cannot wait for The Hive now...

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                  [color=royalblue]

Go McKay and Shep and
                  Spoiler:
                  their cursing...
                  LOL.. that WAS great! So, how about that pants shot?

Comment

Originally posted by mcalex22
                    The top signing Do you think he signs pants too? or slanty belts?

Comment

Good Afternoon...or whatever...my fellow Shep thunkers How are we all this fine day/evening/night...I see Beanie is pretty much keepin' Shep in the dungeon, not many piccies

Thanks for the pics Alex...who ever the fangirl is I wish it were me instead
                      sigpic

Comment

LOL.. that WAS great! So, how about that pants shot?
                        Oh yeah...

Comment

ROFLOL!
                          *pictures Mer whipping off her belt for Joe to sign*
                          *pictures the look on Joe's face as he realizes that THIS is Mer, wielder of the whip*

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                          still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                            ROFLOL!
                            *pictures Mer whipping off her belt for Joe to sign*
                            *pictures the look on Joe's face as he realizes that THIS is Mer, wielder of the whip*

Oh, would I ever whip off my belt for him!

Comment

ROFL! I can so see Mer whipping off her belt too for Joe to sign...

Hmmm, I would prolly have him sign my pants (my shep-like pants)
                              sigpic

Comment

Always worth a try...you don't even want to know what I'm up to in that regards...and no, I wasn't planning on getting my boobs out, before anyone suggests it...

Comment

Working...
                                X