• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by florence
    Awww poor Beanie...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41...pard/Home6.jpg

PS : You should get on MSN with us...
    What she said ^...
    FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
    There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
      You guys have been busy!

Just checking in so that y'all know I'm still alive...now I'm going back to assume the curled up in a ball with a hot-water bottle position on the sofa... *suffering from women's troubles*

What I need is a nice massage from Shep...

Laters...
      Poor, Beanie. I know how that is. Here, have some smiley Shepp:

Comment

Time to go to bed for me. Me and my Shep Clone are going to read some fics...
        Night everyone !

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Back again. Sorry you have that, Beanie

Sig by Camy

Comment

I would, but neither of you are showing as online...and besides, it would be a short convo...

God, I hate being a woman sometimes...

*Thanks guys*

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

While I think about it, congrats to anyone who's reach milestones today...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Join the club Beanie... I'm riding the same wave right now
                Sorry VK, Mer and Flo for leaving the chat in a hurry, dang hubby always gets home later, and just today when I was having so much fun he decides to come earlier *insert cursing smiley*

Great pics everyone!! Let me know when you have that petition ready, I'll sign it up!! More Shep, leather, wet, shorts, hair, bondage *ducks before PG paddle hits her*

Ahhhhhhhhh he should be declared the 8th world wonder

Comment

Psst... I wanna know about woobie too

Comment

Naeara!! Congratulations on 1K!!

Comment

Happy Halloween everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                        I think this cap of Alex's is one of the beautiful caps of Shep. I look at this and just melt into a puddle of goo! He looks like a little boy!
                        http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a34...utifulShep.jpg
                        Yes, I did make it - I think it's from the Before I sleep (coz of the red light).

Sorry I have not posted all, and apologies for my previous comments. I don't think I was thinking straight or having as what we would call it here in Oz a "whinge day" when I said no one notices my pics.

I'd like to add:

BIG THANKS TO ALL WHO'VE COMMENTED

AND

YOU ARE ALL FAB!

Seriously though, you're all very nice gals and I love thunking here and reading the posts and I didn't really mean to criticise anyone - like I said I wasn't really thinking about what I wrote and posted in a hurry.

Anyhow, here are some more pics...

I'm sure Mer posted this or maybe it was Trippy ... I was rewatching the Siege pt 1 and this caught my eye...

And from Brotherhood:

And from Hot Zone:

Take care and love all the pics and happy All Hallow's Eve or Happy Halloween for those who celebrate,

Alex

Comment

Happy Halloween!!!

Eye candies for everyone!

Comment

Collar, anyone?

Comment

Or maybe some guns?

Comment

I forgot to add too, congrats on the milestones (I think you all had one - Naeara included), welcome to new thunkers and great pics all around!

Oh yeah and Linzi, love the siggie...

And welcome Belisse - I'm on LJ too if you're interested, same username as here. I have a lot of pics of Shep there....

Here's a team one - I know I keep posting it but I love him for being so adorkable:

And a very old one from the BTS DVD - yes, I finally saw this and I wish Paul had had a chance to expose more!

Speaking of BTS, he does muck around on set a bit - I notice he puts on these accents sometimes...

Take care,
                                Alex

Comment

Working...
                                X