Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by florence
    That pic, where does it come from ? Cause he looks so young in it !

Love all the shirtless pics !
    Naeara, you don't mind if I take some of them ? You know, only for my job as Shirtless Lab Instructor...
    Profiler, Flo...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
      He seems to have a great sense of humor. I loved his response to the 'elf ears' thing. He's able to laugh at himself. Awww...
      That clip with Joe talking about his ears made me howl...

*Still remembers the Keebler Elf comment... *

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Shepsicles...

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
          Lovely pics everyone! Wow!

I just read this fan's experience of meeting Joe at a con, on another forum:-

'I love your t-shirt' he said (I was wearing an SG1 one I had made) 'Do you mind if I sign it?' he asked. Now if you had been there I'm sure you too would have found it very hard to resist such a kind and gentle man (not to mention gorgeous). So I said yes. He instructed me to pull out my t-shirt and he began writing on it 'WATCH ATLANTIS' and then he signed his name.'

That would have made me laugh and die at the same time! 'Pull out your t-shirt'???!!! THUNK!!

'Pull out your t-shirt'?!? THUNK

More seriously, these kind of things make me love him a bit more and more each day... Like what he wrote in the foreword of SGA Official Companion about his wife and kids...
          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

More seriously, these kind of things make me love him a bit more and more each day... Like what he wrote in the foreword of SGA Official Companion about his wife and kids...
            That forward was just so profound in places...and so sweet when he was talking about his family...I was just

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
              Profiler, Flo...
              Oh, that's why I didn't recognize the pic... I've not seen those eps... yet
              Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                Meaning of life...

Comment

This one always makes me laugh...

Comment

And that one...

Note to self : really need to make new caps from DVD... I'm running short of them !

Comment

Note to self : really need to make new caps from DVD... I'm running short of them !
                      Yeah...when I have my PC sorted, I'll get right on top of that myself...

Comment

Lovely pics everyone! Wow!

I just read this fan's experience of meeting Joe at a con, on another forum:-

'I love your t-shirt' he said (I was wearing an SG1 one I had made) 'Do you mind if I sign it?' he asked. Now if you had been there I'm sure you too would have found it very hard to resist such a kind and gentle man (not to mention gorgeous). So I said yes. He instructed me to pull out my t-shirt and he began writing on it 'WATCH ATLANTIS' and then he signed his name.'

That would have made me laugh and die at the same time! 'Pull out your t-shirt'???!!! THUNK!!

That's a cute story Elinor, glad you shared it!

Nice random pics Beanie!

Comment

'Pull out your t-shirt'? Well now everyone's going to be asking for their shirts signed!

Comment

What DID he say?????
                            Sorry, I'm kinda new to all of this
                            *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Anyone here able to spoil us with anything about Aurora tonight please? I understand it's showing in Canada I think. There are a lot of preview pics with Shep in them...so hopefully he's in it a lot.
                              I have the same problem as Mer...wrong side of country but I have a friend back East so I'll try to weasel some info out of her as soon as it's finished airing.

Comment

Love all the shirtless pics !
                                Naeara, you don't mind if I take some of them ? You know, only for my job as Shirtless Lab Instructor...
                                Go for it. I got them from LJ so they're not technically mine.

Comment

Working...
                                X