No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, here is a hint. See how Teyla is holding on with both arms?

Comment

You get the idea. Now for the next demonstration John will show you how to straddle on the bar....

There is a particular technique you can benefit from here. The lab is now open for discussion.
      Last edited by purpletoo1; 17 September 2005, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
        You get the idea. Now for the next demonstration John will show you how to straddle someone on the floor. And that concludes class for the day.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...02/pro_020.jpg
        You're leaving us like that ?!? I want the next lesson NOW !
        What a cliffhanger...

Oh, can I be the one he demonstrates with ?
        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
          You're leaving us like that ?!? I want the next lesson NOW !
          What a cliffhanger...

Oh, can I be the one he demonstrates with ?
          Sorry Flo I extended class in the edit, continue on........this is a class participation lab after all!
          Last edited by purpletoo1; 16 September 2005, 02:26 PM.

Comment

And btw, thank you for volunteering your time to the demonstrations. I was going to be the subject of the demonstration but I will happily share that duty with you.

Comment

You are all so shy, speak up now.

Comment

Sorry Flo I extended class in the edit, continue on........
                Pheeew, I'm feeling much better now !

Anyway, I'm off to bed * grabs her ShepClone to help her revise for this lesson*

Night everyone !
                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

And btw, thank you for volunteering your time to the demonstrations. I was going to be the subject of the demonstration but I will happily share that duty with you.
                  No problem
                  You know, someone has to do it... and since it seems I'm the only one in here, it's perfectly normal for me to volunteer...

Comment

I know, everyone else is late!! PM wanted to sit in on this lab too.

Comment

I know, everyone else is late!! PM wanted to sit in on this lab too.
                      Sorry, I was talking to my significant other on the phone...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

::sneaks in the back door:: Sorry I'm late... can I volunteer as well?

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

We can all take turns!! Now what benefits do you see from Johns particular techniques in either demonstration here today?

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                            Pheeew, I'm feeling much better now !

Anyway, I'm off to bed * grabs her ShepClone to help her revise for this lesson*

Night everyone !
                            Practice is encouraged! Good night

Comment

We can all take turns!! Now what benefits do you see from Johns particular techniques in either demonstration here today?
                              Getting as close as possible...

*Snuggles up to Shep*

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

give the girl a gold star!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X