No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok that last one is just a hundred shades of beauty. My description's gotta stop there because this is a PG forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
      I doubt it. I remember him saying he doesn't watch sport, just participates! (my kind of man,unlike the one I have, who does both! God, I hate watching golf!!!))
      That's funny, b/c JF is also an avid golfer, though... still, he plays, not watches. I read an article where JF was talking about loving to get free golf vacations, and he's participated in tourneys. I'd also be willing to venture that the next Joe-touch we see in Shep's quarters is golf clubs. Maybe he hits them into the water off duty, or through the gate a la Jack...He had clubs in his apartment in "Home".
      Also my hubby watches sports...football, basketball, and golf. Doesn't play anymore.
      Last edited by majortrip; 15 September 2005, 01:56 PM.
      Sig by Camy

Comment

I doubt it. I remember him saying he doesn't watch sport, just participates! (my kind of man,unlike the one I have, who does both! God, I hate watching golf!!!))
        Hee hee! Nearly as bad as cricket!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
          Hee hee! Nearly as bad as cricket!

Nothing's as bad as cricket! My father-in-law was a professional cricketer,so for my whole married life I've had to endure cricket! My wedding had to be at the end of the bloody cricket season, or he couldn't attend!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Oh man, I feel for ya. Golf is not a sport IMO.

Comment

Joe did say at a recent con that he might be playing golf in Scotland this hiatus from filming tho'...so I might become a golf fan around about that time!

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
                That's funny, b/c JF is also an avid golfer, though... still, he plays, not watches. I read an article where JF was talking about loving to get free golf vacations, and he's participated in tourneys. I'd also be willing to venture that the next Joe-touch we see in Shep's quarters is golf clubs. Maybe he hits them into the water off duty, or through the gate a la Jack...He had clubs in his apartment in "Home".
                Also my hubby watches sports...football, basketball, and golf. Doesn't play anymore.
                My hubby thought it was so funny when I told him JF plays golf, because I'm always moaning about golf! I think JF went up in his estimation too!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                  Joe did say at a recent con that he might be playing golf in Scotland this hiatus from filming tho'...so I might become a golf fan around about that time!

Ooh let's all go to Scotland!! We could suddenly and very unexpectedly take up golf!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, gotta go feed the offspring.

Hee, he's too cute
                    Sig by Camy

Comment

Nothing's as bad as cricket! My father-in-law was a professional cricketer,so for my whole married life I've had to endure cricket! My wedding had to be at the end of the bloody cricket season, or he couldn't attend!!!!
                      Oh no...how annoying!

I've really, really, really tried to like cricket...it being quintessentially English and all...but it sends me to sleep!!

Comment

I'm off now too!
                        Night all! Happy thunking!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                          Thanks for those Mer!

Is that a female wraith he's facing? Haven't been able to see the preview yet. Clunky old laptop + dial-up internet = not much fun!!

Comment

Wow! You guys have been busy since I have been gone

Great piccies everyone and great caps Mer

Originally posted by Naughtrish
                            Is there a Smirky Lab? Check this out

Well the smirk goes in the Smile lab and someone already has taken it...but you could be a Lab Assistant in the Smile Lab
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                              Awww... I loved that episode (the only one of Cupid I've ever seen actually).
                              Alex is sooo adorable !
                              That was cute clip! Darn you Elinor for posting the vid site! I was off on an hour side track watching clips! LOL

Comment

rofl! but when it comes to JF, it is okay to be side-tracked
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X