Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocknashee
    As well I (and Shep) know...but I was feeling the comfort need tonight...

Sorry...having a bit of a downer of late...
    Poor Beanie...Here, comforting Shep...

Shep: You can talk to me, sweetie. Always look on the bright side of life...whistle...
    Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
      Poor Beanie...Here, comforting Shep...
      http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...p/Image031.jpg
      Shep: You can talk to me, sweetie. Always look on the bright side of life...whistle...
      Thanks Trip...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

GUH...I really like this one too. He looks so sophisticated.
        Sig by Camy

Comment

Other faves...

Bicep...yum...

He looks so long and lean...

Just because...
          Sig by Camy

Comment

Guh! Bicep... *drool* I'm sure Joe's been working out more this season...

Guh!

GUH! You sure love that pic don't you???

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

GUH! You sure love that pic don't you???
              Yes, I do...He just looks a combination of serious and silly...I admit, I'm attracted to men who alternate between sexy dorkwad and hunka hunka burnin' love.See...

Sexy when pissed...
              Sig by Camy

Comment

Yes, I do...He just looks a combination of serious and silly...I admit, I'm attracted to men who alternate between sexy dorkwad and hunka hunka burnin' love.See...
                http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rip/119_15.jpg
                Sexy when pissed...
                I concur!

Another fine specimen...

Comment

Yes...yummy.You know, I've just now gotten around to listening to Joe's audio commentary on 'Rising' and I giggled at him. Not only does he interrupt a zillion times, but he giggles a lot, too. He just sounded too cute.
                  I have to admit I'm having a terrible time trying to screencap. I play the discs on Windows Media Player, and I read that if you do a right click, a menu appears that allows you screen capture, but it doesn't on my frakkin' menu Boo, hiss. So I've just been watching Joe as a consolation...

Shep: Aw, Trippy, that really sux!
                  Sig by Camy

Comment

What if occasionally one wished to be DOMINATED? See, straddling on top...
                    OMG, I missed straddle lab I had to take the offspring to a B-day party, and look what I missed...
                    Then it works for you too because sheps partner is the one being dominated. The same demonstration goes for both. This is a diverse lab and you learn every aspect of ....well you get the picture.
                    Last edited by purpletoo1; 17 September 2005, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                      Then it works for you too because sheps partner is the one being dominated. The same demonstration goes for both. This is a diverse lab and you learn every aspect of bondage, masochism, sadism etc....
                      Hmmm...I see. I love the diversity of Shep U. And I hope the skills I learn here will not only make me a better person, but earn me ONE...BILLION...DOLLARS...
                      Sig by Camy

Comment

Yes...yummy.You know, I've just now gotten around to listening to Joe's audio commentary on 'Rising' and I giggled at him. Not only does he interrupt a zillion times, but he giggles a lot, too. He just sounded too cute.
                        I have to admit I'm having a terrible time trying to screencap. I play the discs on Windows Media Player, and I read that if you do a right click, a menu appears that allows you screen capture, but it doesn't on my frakkin' menu Boo, hiss. So I've just been watching Joe as a consolation...

Shep: Aw, Trippy, that really sux!
                        WMP is useless for capping...you want something like PowerDVD...

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                          Then it works for you too because sheps partner is the one being dominated. The same demonstration goes for both. This is a diverse lab and you learn every aspect of bondage, masochism, sadism etc....
                          As plenty of people here will attest to, I don't need any help with masochism or sadism...

Comment

WMP is useless for capping...you want something like PowerDVD...
                            I have that too! Is it the same principle, right click, etc.?
                            Sig by Camy

Comment

I have that too! Is it the same principle, right click, etc.?
                              There's a button with a camera on...click it and it takes a snapshot of the image in the screen...

If you right-click in the viewer pane and go to 'Configuration', you can change the capture settings in the advanced panel of one of the tabs...I can't tell you which at the moment since it's not on this PC...

Comment

Thanks, Beanie!!! I'm off to experiment, and hopefully I will produce results.

Shep: That Beanie is one special lady, taking the time to help a fellow thunker. See why I love her so much!
                                Sig by Camy

Comment

Working...
                                X