Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi
    Loved the lippy pics Florence, JF does have the most gorgeous lips I've ever seen on a man!!!
    Florence, how are you enjoying the extras on your new dvds?
    JF is the most gorgeous man I've ever seen !

I'd like to enjoy these extras... but I don't really have the time to watch them for now... (I watched Conversion twice though ! )
    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
      JF is the most gorgeous man I've ever seen !

I'd like to enjoy these extras... but I don't really have the time to watch them for now... (I watched Conversion twice though ! )
      Yesh indeedy, he is the most gorgeous bloke in existance, as far as I'm concerned anyways!

I'm deffo getting that boxset...it's fab! Though my time seems to be more occupied with 'Conversion' atm too...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
        'Course...we'll know for certain when we see a lava lamp show up in his room!!

The day a lava lamp shows up in Shep's room, I think I'll be falling off my chair from laughing too much !
        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

The day a lava lamp shows up in Shep's room, I think I'll be falling off my chair from laughing too much !
          Or a cactus...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
            Or a cactus...
            LOL !

Okay, who wanna bet on what's the next thing we're going to see in Shep's room ? Lava lamp ? Cactus ? Snowglobe ? Hypnotizing rug on the wall ? Sunglasses ? Lip balm ?

Comment

LOL !

Okay, who wanna bet on what's the next thing we're going to see in Shep's room ? Lava lamp ? Cactus ? Snowglobe ? Hypnotizing rug on the wall ? Sunglasses ? Lip balm ?
              How about us Hussies? Well, at least a picture of us.

Comment

LOL !

VK's vote would be for sunnies...that's a cert!

From a personal standpoint, I feel it should be me you see in there next...

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
                  I completely agree with you Neaera re: character development in Conversion.
                  Not only did we get lots of Shep!whump, both physical and emotional, but i thought there was loads of team Shepppard development too.
                  Spoiler:
                  Weir and McKay had loads of angsty bits too, and i especially loved the scene after Ronon shot him (1st time, that is) when Ronon, teyla and McKay were waiting, and Weir came and told them that now would be a good time to say their goodbyes....Rodneys face!!!Awwwww!!...'is it really that time?' and Ronon was feeling guilty about shooting him too. I have to say, (and i think i can mostly blame this on zero.point.snark), but after this ep i am *totally* convinced that Weir and Shep are doing the nasty any and every chance they get
                  LOL!! One does kinda get that impression, doesn't one?
                  Spoiler:
                  I also love they way Shep handled it, how he new he was dangerous and was trying to keep everyone away from him. [
                  One last thing - i have to say this....*What* was with that cloak???? someone seriously needs to have words with the wardrobe department there....
                  I have two theories on that one:
                  Spoiler:
                  1. so the people of Atlantis wouldn't get scared when they looked at him, and
                  2. so those of us in CUFFS wouldn't all melt to little pieces before the action actually started.

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                  still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                    How about us Hussies? Well, at least a picture of us.
                    A pic of us ? Like a pic of some ex-girlfriend he would have left on Earth ?

Beanie : I know VK's vote would be for sunnies... that's why I talked about them !
                    And I know your vote would be you in person...

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
                      RL won't be a problem when we win the lottery *lives in own little world.... *

Not only will we have Shep Houses on every continent, we'll have a fleet of private Jets to shuttle us around for the never ending parties
                      Heck, while we're living outside of reality, we can have customized puddlejumpers with Shep clones to pilot!

Comment

Grim doesn't even begin to go there...and it had the whole Grim Reaper look to me...
                        The first thing I thought of actually was a boxing match. I kept waiting for someone to say, "and in *this* corner..."

ETA: Ooops... missed Mer's quote before I posted this... I'll join in the thinking of the names, though!
                        Last edited by Alaskhah; 11 September 2005, 02:12 PM.

Comment

A pic of us ? Like a pic of some ex-girlfriend he would have left on Earth ?

Beanie : I know VK's vote would be for sunnies... that's why I talked about them !
                          And I know your vote would be you in person...

Am I really that transparent???

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                            Heck, while we're living outside of reality, we can have customized puddlejumpers with Shep clones to pilot!
                            LOL...you can have customised PJs with a Shep Clone pilot...I'll just go for Auto-Pilot / Navigation, and a nice little replica of mine and Shep's dungeon in the back...

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                              The first thing I thought of actually was a boxing match. I kept waiting for someone to say, "and in *this* corner..."

ETA: Ooops... missed Mer's quote before I posted this... I'll join in the thinking of the names, though!
                              I was waiting for the scythe to appear...and Shep to start mumbling about being the bringer of death...

Comment

LOL...you can have customised PJs with a Shep Clone pilot...I'll just go for Auto-Pilot / Navigation, and a nice little replica of mine and Shep's dungeon in the back...
                                Hey, I didn't say anything about him staying *in* the pilot's seat...

Comment

Working...
                                X