Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elinor
    I've been reading comments right left and centre about how Joe was absolutey incredible in this episode. Really looking forward to it even more now!

Yes...some caps would be nice please!

From everybody's posts, Conversion sounds as good as I'd been hoping for!
    When will somebody do caps????? Please!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
      I'd like a new glowy block...it's been a while...
      I wasn't allowed to throw green your way either, but Yay! on 3500 Beanie!

I wonder if you'll get a prize when you reach 10,000!!

Comment

I can't wait to see Conversion ! From everything I've just seen here and there (without reading spoilers... and it's getting more and more difficult...), Conversion sounds very good

For those of us who have to wait longer to see it (a few hours or a few months...), here's something to make that waiting easier...

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
          I can't wait to see Conversion ! From everything I've just seen here and there (without reading spoilers... and it's getting more and more difficult...), Conversion sounds very good

For those of us who have to wait longer to see it (a few hours or a few months...), here's something to make that waiting easier...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41...uspicion19.jpg
          That is easy on the eyes!

Comment

Mornin' Thunkers!

45 minutes till *ahem* then an hour until *cough* and then we can finally stop couting down and get some actual visual

Can't wait - sounds so good.
            FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
            There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
              I wasn't allowed to throw green your way either, but Yay! on 3500 Beanie!

I wonder if you'll get a prize when you reach 10,000!!

Hmmmmm...a prize... *thinks dirty thoughts*

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                Hmmmmm...a prize... *thinks dirty thoughts*
                Dirty thoughts? ......surely not from you Beanie?.....
                (don't worry I'll shut up about spoilers for Conversion now!)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                  Dirty thoughts? ......surely not from you Beanie?.....
                  (don't worry I'll shut up about spoilers for Conversion now!)
                  ROFL! Yeah, so innocent me...and if you believe that I have a nice ski resort on the Sahara Icecap...

And damn straight...you don't need spoilers...

BTW...everyone should give VK lots and lots of green...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                  "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Polite note to Flo...

HANDS OFF MY SHEP!!!

Comment

Ugh. OT, but i'm really snarked.

I got redded for standing up for the average bear's right to thunk/whump/slash yadda yadda. and he tells me i'm not democratic! Hah! wussy pants.

Bring on the red wars.

Hmph.

*seriously pooed off. need conversion to cheer me up. 6 mins.....*
                      There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Off to watch 'Conversion'...later guys!

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
                          Ugh. OT, but i'm really snarked.

I got redded for standing up for the average bear's right to thunk/whump/slash yadda yadda. and he tells me i'm not democratic! Hah! wussy pants.

Bring on the red wars.

Hmph.

*seriously pooed off. need conversion to cheer me up. 6 mins.....*
                          Just been to that thread to post my point of view VK. I'm furious on your behalf!
                          I'm soooo mad!!!!!!!
                          Why can't everybody just let people live their own lives and respect opposing views, I just don't understand. Obviously too liberal......
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                            Just been to that thread to post my point of view VK. I'm furious on your behalf!
                            I'm soooo mad!!!!!!!
                            Why can't everybody just let people live their own lives and respect opposing views, I just don't understand. Obviously too liberal......
                            Thanks Matey - nice to have the support.

Cheered up big time now - had conversion fix
                            On second time round already...cannot get enough of this ep!
                            Last edited by VonKnibble; 10 September 2005, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Hi Guys, I missed Conversion I can't believe it, my TIVO malfunctioned yesterday

Please, any Shepsummary

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
                                Thanks Matey - nice to have the support.

Cheered up big time now - had conversion fix
                                On second time round already...cannot get enough of this ep!
                                Yup...hug the woobie, hug the woobie...

All of the woobies...

Comment

Working...
                                X