No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the kind words! Sheppy piccies definitely cheer me up!
    Joescookieem, sorry about your cats. How horrible for 2 dogs to do that!
    Never mend, life goes on!
    Anybody looking forward to tonights eppie then????
    sigpic

Comment

Hi Linzi - sorry 'bout your rabbit. A fox had mine a while ago and it was my own fault to. I used to let it run loose in the day and put it in it's hutch at night. The one night I couldn't be bothered, a fox took it. Felt guilty forever after that.

As for this thread being quiet - September is a busy time of year for many, what with schools, colleges and universities starting back. I know that's why I haven't been able to get here so much!

Ness - I know what you mean about dial-up. That's what I've got. Sometimes you can go and make a sandwich in between loading pages!
      Great way to utilise time!

That Pepsi commercial has got to be out there somewhere!!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
        I know I thought the same!
        Never mind I'm here now to drool in all that is Shep!
        Saying that I've got to collect my youngest oik from school in half an hour, but I'll be on later!
        Hopefully you guys can cheer me up, coz I've been crying all morning! I told you guys I had to have our bunny with a brain tumour put down last week, well our other little bunny was decapitated by a fox in the early hours of this morning! The fox undid 2 latches!!!!! Poor bunny, it was really horrible, and my little girl is distraught,and I'm not much better either!!!
        Good job I've got Sheppie pics. to help lift the gloom.
        I hate foxes now!!!!!!
        Awww Linzi! I'm so sorry to hear about your bunnies. My Cat died suddenly a few weeks ago, and it's still really hard, i don't think you ever really get over it, but it will get easier

Foxes are evil things...

But as the thread Nurse, i prescribe....Shep Thunk!! (shocker...)

a little something to get you started...
        FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
        There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Sorry about your rabbit Elinor, foxes are very cunning and devious creatures!
          September is busy, but my kids are back at school, so I'm not! Will be when I go back out to work in a year or so though! Just about coming to the end of my holiday years at home with the kids!
          Still until then, more Shep thunking. Sorry still haven't learned how to post pictures, so can't post one!
          sigpic

Comment

Oh yes, and I've got no fan fiction left to read as I've read it all, so not even that can distract me from my sadness!!!
            I want more Sheppard fan fiction!!
            Hope you talented writers out there (you all know who you are)are warming your fingers for more typing!
            Oh, don't - i haven't written anything worth talking about in ages...Grrr at RL indeed...

However, in case you missed them, try http://www.the-need-of-you.net/flyboy, Beanie and I have all our fic's archived there. I have also just updated CE on FF.net with chapter 8, and as an addendum, 'A Guide to Terminology for the Medically Challenged', due the amount of 'Huh? What?' reviews i've gotten...

Also, if you need a laugh - go here http://www.livejournal.com/community/zeropointsnark/.

Hope that helps with the cheering up efforts..
            There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
              Awww Linzi! I'm so sorry to hear about your bunnies. My Cat died suddenly a few weeks ago, and it's still really hard, i don't think you ever really get over it, but it will get easier

Foxes are evil things...

But as the thread Nurse, i prescribe....Shep Thunk!! (shocker...)

a little something to get you started...
              Vk that is a truly delightful picture! I actually dribbled!!!! Thank you.
              I remember you telling us about your cat, I was so sad for you!
              I'm sad too, not so much for me, though I loved that little rabbit, but because it was my youngest daughter's rabbit, and it's so hard to explain to her why this happened to her pet, she just thinks life is so unfair!
              No more sadness though from me. I'm going to go and drool over that lovely piccie you posted!
              sigpic

Comment

Sorry about your wabbit Linzi...however, there will be something in the post to cheer you up, that you should get on Tuesday...ish, dependant on RM obv!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Vk that is a truly delightful picture! I actually dribbled!!!! Thank you.
                  I remember you telling us about your cat, I was so sad for you!
                  I'm sad too, not so much for me, though I loved that little rabbit, but because it was my youngest daughter's rabbit, and it's so hard to explain to her why this happened to her pet, she just thinks life is so unfair!
                  No more sadness though from me. I'm going to go and drool over that lovely piccie you posted!
                  Your very welcome - that really is a yummy pic

I know what you mean about your little girl - it's a very hard thing to explain, such a shame that RL is so harsh, and that they have to find out about it so young...so much for childhood innocence.

Comment

Anyone up for some Action Shep?

Comment

Oh yeah...that's a fab pic.

He's got the best smile ever. I loved what Zero.Point.Snark said about it..."the Light From Sheppard's Smile is bright enough to toast a bagel and power two galaxies for a few hundred years"! LOL!

No smile here but lots of other good stuff!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                        Oh yeah...that's a fab pic.

He's got the best smile ever. I loved what Zero.Point.Snark said about it..."the Light From Sheppard's Smile is bright enough to toast a bagel and power two galaxies for a few hundred years"! LOL!

No smile here but lots of other good stuff!!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...r1/shep139.jpg
                        VERY good stuff !!!!

Comment

Wow, that's a very pants pic.. I mean good pants... pants..pants?

Comment

Linzi Sorry to hear about your bunny. I had pet bunnies when I was a kid. Wish I had pics to offer to cheer you up.

As for the pics that have been offered up for you. GUH.

And SQUEEEEE
                            Just over six hours for CONVERSION!

Beanie You and VK have been missed.More SQUEEEEEE about tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                              Linzi Sorry to hear about your bunny. I had pet bunnies when I was a kid. Wish I had pics to offer to cheer you up.

As for the pics that have been offered up for you. GUH.

And SQUEEEEE
                              Just over six hours for CONVERSION!

Beanie You and VK have been missed.More SQUEEEEEE about tonight.
                              Awwwww!! Squee! indeed Thanks Merlin - nice to know someone loves us

5 hours, 32 mins...then as long as it takes to *cough, splutter, clears throat* yers, ya'll know what i mean...

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                                Wow, that's a very pants pic.. I mean good pants... pants..pants?
                                Notpants? tightpants? nopantsatall?

Comment

Working...
                                X