Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi
    And finally to Beanie, erm... I wonder why I may have thought you had the monopoly on revealing or dubious piccies? Hang on a minute... I know why...an image of a lava lamp comes to mind!!!!(Rather -ahem- stimulating piccie that one!)
    Loved the piccie and cap. by the way, I know exactly what Caldwell's talking about....
    ROFL! I'm not that bad, surely..?

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
      ROFL! I'm not that bad, surely..?
      You're not that bad Beanie, well ok you are, buy you're bad in a good way that entertains everybody. I don't know many people who'd have had the balls (sorry should I say bare faced cheek!!) to print THAT piccie!
      Sorry that joke really was bad!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
        If I may be so bold as to translate....that's loony bin gutter gal speak for howdy, glad you could join us.

Thanks Admiral...indeed, welcome...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
          You're not that bad Beanie, well ok you are, buy you're bad in a good way that entertains everybody. I don't know many people who'd have had the balls (sorry should I say bare faced cheek!!) to print THAT piccie!
          Sorry that joke really was bad!!!
          Mer did, but she got into trouble for it... *rofl*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
            Yeah...did the Southwest drive around. Cut through Vegas to Utah, zigzagged around Arizona border then up into Colorado, through the plateau, up to Wyoming and took in Teton and Yellowstone then back through Idaho to sunny California. We saw lots of different things...mainly National Parks and Monuments...Zion in Utah was gorgeous. I had really wanted to get to Rocky Mountain National Park, but it was too far east. Hopefully, we can go there and to Mount Rushmore the next time we do a driving trek.

Has anyone else gone off anywhere?

Yeah. Hubby, the oiks and myself did Florida. Yes Disney,Universal etc.. Had a great time, though it was not a restful holiday. Lots of 10 hour days petting dolphins and meeting The Little Mermaid. I wanted to go to Vancouver, but hubby said no!(Can't think why!)
            sigpic

Comment

She didn't really did she? Oh poor Mer!! Was it considered not pg13? Perhaps the mod on this thread is a little more tolerant? (Or likes JF's butt?!!)
              sigpic

Comment

It's not my fault you've got the mods bribed... Or, it could just be I'm a magnet for trouble...

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                  It's not my fault you've got the mods bribed... Or, it could just be I'm a magnet for trouble...
                  I think the latter is more likely...

Comment

Originally posted by grashopper
                    @ florence:

This is probably a stupid questions, but are the Episodes french dubbed only or in english too? A friend considers buying them from France if the latter is the case. *g*
                    Languages : French, English, German
                    Dubbing : French, English, German, Dutch, Finnish
                    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

WOW! That was a brane moment...I just asked exactly the same thing on MSN...

Comment

WOW! That was a brane moment...I just asked exactly the same thing on MSN...
                        And I answered so quickly because I had just answered the same thing on MSN...

Here's my 1st cap (coming from Rainbow Sun Franck's Diary)... Enjoy it cause I won't do more tonight !

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
                          So the SGA S1 box set cover art was released today. I don't know what piccie you guys overseas have got on yours, but this is what we're getting in North America:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/naeara2/Shep/StargateAtlantis_S1.jpg[/IMG]
                          Ooo, nice! This is the only thing I've asked for when Christmastime rolls around, but being the impatient person that I am, I might just save up for it and get it myself when it's released in November!

By the way, does anyone have the 'Rising' DVD? Joe does some commentary on it. I haven't yet had a chance to listen in.

Starbuck92

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                            Hey all...I thought I would just pop in here for a few minutes until I have to go to my next class (Psychology....yea! like I need to know how my mind works ) and get some Sheppy thunking in
                            Hee, Shep!Thunking is great any time of the day (or night!), and especially in between classes.

Starbuck92

Comment

Originally posted by starbuck92
                              Hee, Shep!Thunking is great any time of the day (or night!), and especially in between classes.

Starbuck92
                              Oh, I know!! I just started school today, amn I needed a little thunkning after that..... man, I wish I could go back to spending the whole day just thunking in a t-shirt and boxers while munching on Cherios, that's always the best time to veiw Shep in my opinion. Mmmmm.... Shep.... only 2 days, 4 hours, and 45 minutes till Conversion!!
                              Spoiler:

Comment

This one is done in charcoal.

Comment

Working...
                                X