Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Teyla/Ronon had be a baked potato would the team treat them any different?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my gosh! This is EXACTLY what I needed right before heading off to bed. Love it!

sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

But if Teyla and Ronon were baked potatoes, eventually we'd have to have the episode where they go bad...
      They say the geek never gets the girl...what about the girl getting the geek?

Rodney/Teyla...it could happen

spoilers for "200"
      Spoiler:
      Gen. Hammond: It has to spin, it's round! Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I'm the general, and I want it to spin!

Vala: Are you saying that General O'Neill is...

Cam: My daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by starfox View Post
        But if Teyla and Ronon were baked potatoes, eventually we'd have to have the episode where they go bad...
        They can be genetically modified potatoes that don't go bad..
        You know, Teyla's Wraith DNA and Ronon's immunity has to be good for something..
        *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Haha! This thread is just too funny!
          I think the main reason behind why Baked Potato team members would turn out badly is because Rodney would eat them.
          That would leave it open for the writers to do yet more Rodney angst and have him mourn the loss of his team members whilst picking their remains out of his teeth.
          And then! For the much needed and entirely unexpected twist it turns out that both Teyla and Ronan were coated in the Wraith enzyme so Rodney goes loopy because he cant find anymore Baked team members to chow down on... and then, just when you think it's all over he gets stuck in a sinking Puddle jumper and is haunted by Teyla and Ronan.
          Oh, and Shep would have to be around to be the pretty of the ep... and he can also mourn the loss of his team members... though he didn't let Rodney eat Teyla because that's his job. (*removes mind from gutter very quickly*)

And when you think it's actually all over you hear Ronans geeky excuse for a laugh in the dead of night. Yes that's right folks, baked potatos can laugh! Dum dum dummm!

~JB
          Someone notices you. Someone somewhere notices you the second you walk into a room. Find them. Because they’re waiting for you. Waiting for you to turn your head, say hello, and make their day the way you’ve made every single one of theirs. Find them.

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
            It's making me kinda nauseous actually. Bacon bits and sour cream? Yeuch!
            that's what i though when i saw people piling TUNA on their potatos.
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              I know what you mean... When I went to the movies in Florida and asked them if I could have sugar on my popcorn, they looked at me like I was out of my mind..
              Well, I think salt on popcorn is disgusting!!

I also think tuna on baked potatoes sounds odd
              *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                *laughs* Then we must agree to disagree, since I eat tuna with a lot of things - pasta, among others.

Comment

I'd love to see The Wraith and Baked Potatoes duke it out-that would make a great season finale-who would get sucked dry first? Those potatoes better have some thick skin. Maybe the Wraith will find that they like the taste of potatoes better and will develop a potatoe virus to turn all of Pegaseus human population into Potatoes!
                  Then they'll desperately make an all out attempt to reach Earth and raid the farms, thus making a complete transference from blood sucking predatory space vamps to potatoe farmer vegetarians.

Comment

Okay, okay, I think I'm catching on.....so Teyla is the red potato (highlights) and Ronon is a brown potato with spouts/stems (dreads)?

Did somebody say tuna on a potato? *holds back gag* Wha?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Devine27 View Post
                      Okay, okay, I think I'm catching on.....so Teyla is the red potato (highlights) and Ronon is a brown potato with spouts/stems (dreads)?

Did somebody say tuna on a potato? *holds back gag* Wha?!?
                      I'm with ya...I don't like tuna, period....

Heh, a potato with the stems and an awesome gun... And a red one following him with sticks.....

And McKay .....

And the Wraith after him....

...showing up on Atlantis because DC got boring....

...also on Atlantis....as she realizes the threat of her new friends becoming potato salad is imminent....

...cause this sorta thing happens every day....

Okay, I officially need to get out more.
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Potions_Mistress for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by audreysmagic View Post
                        I'm with ya...I don't like tuna, period....

Heh, a potato with the stems and an awesome gun... And a red one following him with sticks.....

And McKay .....

And the Wraith after him....

...showing up on Atlantis because DC got boring....

...also on Atlantis....as she realizes the threat of her new friends becoming potato salad is imminent....

...cause this sorta thing happens every day....

Okay, I officially need to get out more.
                        Ooooo... it was like a little story! Loved it!

So it's the next day and I'm off to bed again. Stopped in to see what hilarious items had been added. I wasn't disappointed.
                        sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

I hope you don't mind, but this thread inspired me to write a short fic about Teyla being turned into a potato.

You say Potato: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3296779/1/
                          *~*

*~*

Spoiler:
                          *~*
                          sigpic
                          *~*
                          photo manip by SGKawoosh, based on my crazy dream about the Earth being destroyed and the Asgard, wearing flannel and jeans, saving SG-1. Yah, my dreams are usually that messed up.

Comment

Originally posted by lirenel View Post
                            I hope you don't mind, but this thread inspired me to write a short fic about Teyla being turned into a potato.

OMG!! That was hilarious. I loved how you just had Ronon grunting the whole time.

OK so what about making them french fries??? That way there is more to go around?
                            sigpic

Rotating SIGs by Pegasus_SGA
                            &
                            AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

Originally posted by sherryw View Post
                              OMG!! That was hilarious. I loved how you just had Ronon grunting the whole time.
                              Glad you liked it! Yah, since I turned Teyla into the potato, I needed to do something with Ronon since he's have of this thread. Grunting seemed appropriate since TPTB like to make him Caveman!Ronon.
                              *~*

*~*

Spoiler:
                              *~*
                              sigpic
                              *~*
                              photo manip by SGKawoosh, based on my crazy dream about the Earth being destroyed and the Asgard, wearing flannel and jeans, saving SG-1. Yah, my dreams are usually that messed up.

Comment

Originally posted by lirenel View Post

that was inspired. Teyla reaction at the end was great.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X