Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sevenofnine View Post
    I enjoy most well written SiFi, but I haven't heard of Firefly, but thats not suprising. I like STTNG - have nearly all these on DVD. Star Wars, Close Encounters, I know these last couple are movies. I think my favourite is SGA then SG1 & I also have the Stargate Movie.

I thought the pink background was my internet playing up, cause I was on here two hours ago - 6pm 1.4.00 - cause I am about 14 hours in front of the rest of you guys, nothing was unusual except the phrases under our id's. Pink is different but not my favourite colour. I like blue best - its better on the old eyes!
    And the blue makes it easier t o sneak online whilst at work!!!
    The pink stands out too much!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      And the blue makes it easier t o sneak online whilst at work!!!
      The pink stands out too much!
      That's very true One would think our sigs or pictures in posts don't arouse suspicion at all
      ~ Created by Draygon ~

Comment

Originally posted by Solla View Post
        That's very true One would think our sigs or pictures in posts don't arouse suspicion at all
        That reminds me of my husband glancing at the screen some time ago, seeing the wraithie sigs and asking me "what kind of green monsters" I was looking at.

The best thing when browsing at work would be to disable the signatures. That is, I'd do so if I was browsing at work- which of course I'd NEVER ever do!

Comment

Originally posted by Solla View Post
          You block siggies and piccies when you're at work, silly!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
            If you make a smillie post then can anyone use them in the same way you do the the selection GW has?

Or do they go to my PB account?
            I saved the smilies and then put them in my GW album.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
              You block siggies and piccies when you're at work, silly!!!
              He-he, actually I have no need to hide something from curious eyes. It’s me who reprimands my colleagues for playing games at work .
              ~ Created by Draygon ~

Comment

Woot! Pink! Wraith would approve! They seem to like pink splashes here and there around the hive...especially Sleazy Eddie!

Like the 'title' changes...hee!

das
                sigpic

Comment

...although, I hardly ever play in the games folder...

das
                  sigpic

Comment

Funny titles.

What happened to your new avie, das? It's good to see the old one back but I like them both!

Comment

Ahhhh...Pretty in Pink!

das
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                        Funny titles.

What happened to your new avie, das? It's good to see the old one back but I like them both!
                        I changed it because the other one was a little pixelated...or whatever. It wasn't clear. I should use the one of Steve I drew...maybe for today, eh?

das
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                          ...although, I hardly ever play in the games folder...

das
                          Me neither but I got that "rank" too!
                          And I hate the pink - it's waaaaaaaaay too bright! Or maybe I'm just feeling delicate today?
                          sigpic

Comment

I changed it because the other one was a little pixelated...or whatever. It wasn't clear. I should use the one of Steve I drew...maybe for today, eh?

das
                            Why not indeed? What does the whole picture look like? I've only seen the avatar.

Comment

das
                              That is gorgeous, das - you have been hiding your light under a buschel, haven't you? Can we see the full size drawing please? Is it on your new dA account? (can't get on that at work, will go look when I get home )
                              sigpic

Comment

Honestly, I think it looks better small...lol. It's just a head sketch...and he looks about...15 years old in it...

Here it is bigger:

http://forum.gateworld.net/album.php...pictureid=3718

das
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X