Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
    Now we gotta nudge DS into drawing up a pic of Todd in a Highland kilt...

das
    Yeah...

I'm thinking Todd, in a kilt...with the two long tails of a blue ribbon hanging out from under his kilt...
    Somehow, we gotta work Sheppard into the picture...not as a shepherd, but as a highland sheep...

das
    Nooooooo! I won't give myself away for such a wicked thing!
    I' an honourable artist, me!

Ehhhm... just a short question:
    Spoiler:
    How long
    Spoiler:
    exactly should the
    Spoiler:
    blue ribbon be?
    Not that I intend to draw that, nooooo...

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post

Spoiler:
      How long
      Spoiler:
      exactly should the
      Spoiler:
      blue ribbon be?

Not sure, lemme get out my measuring tape...

"Oh, TAAA-AHHHDDDD! Here, Wraithy, Wraithy, Wraithy..."

das
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post

Spoiler:
        How long
        Spoiler:
        exactly should the
        Spoiler:
        blue ribbon be?
        It will be something else none of us notice like that pic of Eddie.

Originally posted by dasNdanger
        Not sure, lemme get out my measuring tape...

"Oh, TAAA-AHHHDDDD! Here, Wraithy, Wraithy, Wraithy..."

das

Have fun doing the research.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
          It will be something else none of us notice like that pic of Eddie.
          Which pic of Eddie that we didn't notice?

Spoiler:
          Spoiler:
          Spoiler:

or

Comment

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
            Which pic of Eddie that we didn't notice?

Spoiler:
            Spoiler:
            Spoiler:

or
            I don't know because I didn't notice it. Didn't notice it again either.
            sigpic

Comment

Meat and two veg?

Spoiler:
              I mean, stunner and two grenades?

das

MCH
              Last edited by MCH; 25 February 2009, 01:55 PM.
              sigpic
              Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

(um...the rest of the song is a bit too risque for Gateworld... )

das
                Think we get the idea, and it's GUTTER time, thanks for the laught Das.

MCH
                sigpic
                Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Alright! Everyone out of the gutter!!!

I just got the latest Stargate mag, and it has a great interview with Chris H. Dang, I wish HE was writing the show!!!

I'm sure most of you have seen the interview, but I just had to post this part (since he sees things much as I do regarding the balance in the galaxy):

Chris Heyerdahl: "I don't see the point in redeeming them to be honest. The retrovirus is simply a card that Todd has to play. One of the wonderful questions that he came up with, if they were to use the retrovirus was, "Who will we be? What will we be [do]?" There's a balance in the universe, and you need balance in the universe. Human beings are only top of the food chain because we've got the stick, and for no other reason. If you go off into the woods, and you don't have a stick, you're done! So what do you do then? Do you get rid of everything that's going to kill you?

There are still humans - they haven't eaten all of them! Wraith have been around the Pegasus galaxy for 10,000 years - there are still humans. They're surviving. So, they get culled now and then. There was one episode where they were like, "Oh my God, the Wraith have eaten everything." It's not like they're wiping out the galaxy. The only problem is that they eat humans, who are very loud. That's why sharks are being killed, that's why tigers are being killed. Because they eat us! We want to live forever, we want to wipe out anything that's a threat to us. It doesn't work that way - the universe must have balance. The Wraith are part of that balance. So, they're not going to cull humans anymore, what then? There'll be too many people. So, there's really no need to redeem them. The only reason Todd would even think about using the retrovirus is to gain some control. I think he has a wonderful vision, he sees the outcome, and if he has to eat a mango to get an upper hand in the alliance, why not? The way things are going for Todd, it's not good. Each meal could be his last. But he's still a Wraith, so he is adapting to an imposed imbalance. Why do you think he's one of the last surviving commanders? Because he's perpetually adapting."

I could totally kiss him full on his lips for that! Let's get Chris to write the movie script!!

das
                  sigpic

Comment

I just got the latest Stargate mag, and it has a great interview with Chris H. Dang, I wish HE was writing the show!!!
                    Same here. I was just about to go to bed when I saw this so I'm too sleepy to come up with a really sensible comment at the moment. It's such a refreshing look at Wraith, though, after the general message that SGA has been promoting.
                    sigpic

Comment

Same here. I was just about to go to bed when I saw this so I'm too sleepy to come up with a really sensible comment at the moment. It's such a refreshing look at Wraith, though, after the general message that SGA has been promoting.

I posted Chris' comments on JM's blog, with a few of my own. I am reeeally pushing it, I know...but I couldn't resist...

das
                      sigpic

Comment

I posted Chris' comments on JM's blog, with a few of my own. I am reeeally pushing it, I know...but I couldn't resist...

das
                        Ahhh, but how will the writers ever know what the fans want, unless someone tells them?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by toomuchcaf View Post
                          Ahhh, but how will the writers ever know what the fans want, unless someone tells them?
                          The way I see it, Chris just needs to stop by here and chat with us! He has great insight into both his own character, and the Wraith as a whole - more than I think the creators even have. I would love to bounce ideas and thoughts off of him - not because he's 'Todd', but - because - he obviously has a great brain.

AND, he'd probably keep us from slipping into the gutter every third comment...

das
                          sigpic

Comment

People named Chris are always so awesome! Such as Christopher Ecclestein, who played the 9th doctor in Doctor Who!

Comment

AND, he'd probably keep us from slipping into the gutter every third comment...
                              das
                              But why can't he join us there?

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                              People named Chris are always so awesome! Such as Christopher Ecclestein, who played the 9th doctor in Doctor Who!
                              I don't know anything about Doctor Who, but I've always been partial to Christopher Walken myself .
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by toomuchcaf View Post
                                But why can't he join us there?

I don't know anything about Doctor Who, but I've always been partial to Christopher Walken myself .
                                Nice Shawn sig! Ah yes Christopher Walken. He could make a nice wraith.
                                He would talk funny for a wraith...
                                Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                                Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Working...
                                X