Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Risem View Post
    Spoiler:

Holy crap, is it just me or does it look like todd getting shot by ronon's gun? It's in a stupid player so I can pause it to have a look. It's one of the first scenes on the bridge. It moves so fast I can't tell if it is Todd or not....

I cannot tell either. It indeed goes to quickly. But I did see something whitehaired pulling that trigger?

Oh my god when I see Gabriel this why, cold shivers are running down my spine and my heart is pounding in my throat. I just love top see him executing his POWER three the hard way.

Had a remarkable dream last night though. I was part of this explosion thing and I saw Sheppard and Gabriel. The next thing is that I jumped into the water without any hesitation to pick up an unconscious Gabriel and dragged him out of the water and I left Sheppard behind. I must be very cruel...Or just very infatuated....
    sigpic

Comment

About that cute Wraith?

Do we know who played him? *g*

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Come vote for Todd
        My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
        Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Laura Dove View Post
          don't forget common ground also.

Comment

Originally posted by Laura Dove View Post
            We ALWAYS need more. We had to wait so long to get these fascinating insights, just when SGA is now ending. Let's hope we get many wraith movies in the future.
            Yes, let's shoot them all...

Comment

Originally posted by Risem View Post
              Spoiler:
              Holy crap, is it just me or does it look like todd getting shot by ronon's gun? It's in a stupid player so I can pause it to have a look. It's one of the first scenes on the bridge. It moves so fast I can't tell if it is Todd or not....
              Spoiler:
              it isn't todd, he lives. I think it's the other wraith from FC as the hair appears too scraggly for kenny and too long for todd. I hope it isn't kenny, anyway.
              Last edited by naamiaiset; 07 October 2008, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                Yes, let's shoot them all...
                Nah, I said wraith movies. We don't need no freaking Atlanteans.
                My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the pic link, btw.

Comment

Chris fans, here's an answer about Bigfoot in Sanctuary:

Spoiler:
                    Michael: I have noticed in press releases that Christopher Heyerdahl's name wasn't mentioned. Is he still going to be involved with the series?

Sam Egan: Oh, absolutely. I don't know why that was an error of omission but Chris we consider to be an absolutely integral part of Sanctuary. He is the key villain in the role of John Druitt who appears in Episodes One and Two and is definitely, I think I can say without revealing too much, going to be coming back in that role. Now, what you may or may not know is that Chris is also Bigfoot. That's a little surprise and nugget for the fans. So underneath the prosthetics and all that make-up for the character of Bigfoot there is the very same actor who plays our arch villain and the former fiancée of Dr. Helen Magnus.
                    http://www.cinemaspy.ca/article.php?id=880 (This question is on the third page.)

Thanks to jasminaGo for finding that! Halling...Todd...Druitt...now Bigfoot? Isn't there anything that this man can't do?! I think I love him even more now...

das
                    Last edited by dasNdanger; 07 October 2008, 12:54 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post

Spoiler:
                      In insects' society the Queen is the key to genetic heritage and survival, hence the hives or communities gravitate around her. The killing of the queen by another queen, as far as I know, as no parallel in the earth insect world. But it makes the stakes way more interesting. Females are fierce. And I am glad Wraith females keep their males in their rightful place. But I would like to see a bit less plotting and scheming and bit more of the solidarity among wraiths, at least among those of the same hive.
                      Spoiler:

As I understand it when a new Queen is born in a bee hive, the other Queens larva are killed so there is competition to the newly born Queen.

I have been thrown off this forum so many times tonight.
                      ahggggggg.
                      MCH
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post

Spoiler:

http://www.cinemaspy.ca/article.php?id=880 (This question is on the third page.)

Thanks to jasminaGo for finding that! Halling...Todd...Druitt...now Bigfoot? Isn't there anything that this man can't do?! I think I love him even more now...

das
                        thanks das!! its awesome that he plays bith the "good" and the "bad" on the same shows!!!! what talent, to bad he doesent have a site
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post

Spoiler:

das
                          That probably explains why those were my two favorite characters in the show! Thanks das!
                          Last edited by Sparrow_hawk; 08 October 2008, 04:35 AM. Reason: spell check - oops
                          Sparrow hawk

sigpic

Comment

Lol, favorite characters?

Comment

Thank you DasnDanger- i do not mind him being named Craig- if no one lese minds i happy with that.

Dreams are powerful things, Xepherah hold on to them-if you are in the choice between saving folk who are drowning and you can only save one- the n save the one you love.

Oh i i caught up on the shirtless Steve it is fantastic- there is so much on this thread! I am trying to keep up with it.

JM's remark on the human skin sorry to drag it up again- but it makes no sense to wear something that has been so damaged by the feeding process- and i would agree with the one who said that you need a pack animal... and even cow hides do not yeild much leather of a great size- i can not see Wraith as buffilo bill serial killer type from the Hannibal Lector film-Silence of the Lambs. i mean look in the rising episode- where the keeper eventulaly feeds on Sumner- there is a table loaded with animal and vegetables as food- ther is a huge hippo type head- that is where the leather is more likely to come- they could receive as homage from human worlds they have made deals with like Shawn the Wraith from Condemned did- let them supply you with your needs while you cull the galaxy for food. perhaps the lower rank and young wraith hunt for the leather animals as well...sounds better than JM. it does not explain why wraith use humans as spies for them- why was not tyre the ex wraith supporter turned into a coat- JM is on a wind up mission.

It is common practise to destroy someone's reputations by saying bad things about them- they eat babies, drink blood, sleep with their sister etc- the Romans did this the Celt people- so kaeyla has told me. And why do we have to accept it as true- this late on it smacks of making Wraith unacceptable to us and the non wraith fans will say "Er told you so - one more excuse to kill the Wraith.2 i spent a lot of time studying wraith mind set to be able to go ut and play my wraithself at conventions- i once spent three days in wraith kit and by the time it ended I was literally wraith- it does not fit with the wraith psyche.

I feel another song coming on in the vein of "Joe- on Screen"!!!Already found the son just have to rewrite it!!!!

James Lafazanos once told me that the triple cap sleeves on the wraith uiniforms are made out of Sting ray leather.

Have you ever wondered what happens to the bodies after they have been fed upon in the hive . I reckon the remains are consumed and absorbed back into the hive ship by the ship itself and used as organic building material to strengthen and repair the ship itself. There is definately no waste there !!! i have a poster ar home saying the wraith hiveships are powered by crystals.

You guys love the Wraith -do not let any one take them from you - it what is trying to be done - so STand BY Your Wraith!!!
                              Well kick an ancient up the backside because the only good thing ever to come out of an ancient is Life Force- May the Life Force be with you

Comment

I finally got to see 'The Queen'. I loved it but can't think of anything to add to what's already been said about it. Both my husband and myself think that Todd is one of the best characters on TV at the moment.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X