No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there somewhere I can see the Queen trailer? Or has someone downloaded the video and would not mind sharing (under a huge spoiler tag, of course?) I've already seen it quickly last night at the end of Whispers, so I don't mind the spoiler now.

Please. ***gets on knees and begs***
    HONOR. A story. http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...22#post8549622

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MyFavoriteWraith View Post

Spoiler:
      I dunno - the facial hair features look like Dave but the picture is so blurred it's hard to tell. I hope it's him!

Yeah, mostly I think she's referring to the other faction when she says "I want them destroyed". Definitely flexing her new Wraith muscles there! And I hope they get into ADR lickity-split and re-do those voices...and add some distortion! If they don't, it seems more like humans dressed up as Wraith. You don't get the full effect. (Unless they have a reason for it - i.e. the gene therapy didn't give Teyla the vocal development. But I still don't know why Jean-Luc sounds like everybody else.)

mfw
      Spoiler:
      I'm thinking that the scenes in the trailer MAY be an advanced copy, before the voice distortion was added. At least, I hope so. I don't like the voices OVERLY distorted, but I do like them sounding a bit 'hollow' like they normally do. Just watching CG (again!), and Todd's voice was so perfect in that one..*sigh* TODD was so perfect in that one...

das
      sigpic

Comment

Das, can a DVD ever just *stop* working?

If it can, you must be getting close to that...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
          Das, can a DVD ever just *stop* working?

If it can, you must be getting close to that...
          I'm confused is there a video somewhere on the preview of the queen?

LS

Comment

LS, navigate to season 5 > trailers and promos, I believe. There's links in there.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by Risem View Post
              Messed around with photoshop and made myself a new wallpaper. Nab if you want but I'm not so good at these.
              It turned out too dark when I changed it to JPEG from PDF. *sad face*

Spoiler:
              That is absolutely awe inspiring. It's beautiful!
              Actually, that is the best promo picture for "The Queen" i have seen yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Risem View Post
                An interesting interview from someone from MastersFX (they do the wraith effects). It's nice to see their approach and it also has a mention of the wraith and the vengeance monsters.

http://io9.com/5045729/creature-crea...and-true-blood
                Thank you for posting a link to that interview, it was very interesting. And I think I posted that on your profile yesterday, but I'm not functioning well right now. I figure "Better safe than sorry".
                Wraithie
                (Apparently, I need new meds. Too bad the list of what doesn't work is already so long. )
                Last edited by Wraithworshipper; 06 September 2008, 09:05 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
                  I'm confused is there a video somewhere on the preview of the queen?

LS
                  LS--I was talking about the trailer, not any special video. I was hoping someone had a link to it... but, I was... sniff...sniff... left to fend for myself here.

So, I did find it, on the scifi chanel site. If anyone is interested:

http://video.scifi.com/player/?id=622561

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler64 View Post
                    LS--I was talking about the trailer, not any special video. I was hoping someone had a link to it... but, I was... sniff...sniff... left to fend for myself here.

Thanks Traveler. Sorry about the fending. I haven't been here much, and I wouldn't have been able to help if I had been.
                    Wraithie
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler64 View Post

it's all in the queen thread...

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                        it's all in the queen thread...
                        Thanks! I went over to the queen thread and checked it out. Now I know where yah'all are....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by keeperofthehive View Post
                          That is absolutely awe inspiring. It's beautiful!
                          Actually, that is the best promo picture for "The Queen" i have seen yet.
                          Awwie, you're too kind.
                          I had great pics to work with. *drools*

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
                          Thank you for posting a link to that interview, it was very interesting. And I think I posted that on your profile yesterday, but I'm not functioning well right now. I figure "Better safe than sorry".
                          Wraithie
                          (Apparently, I need new meds. Too bad the list of what doesn't work is already so long. )
                          You did! I just saw it.

Comment

Now that was interesting queen video

Spoiler:
                            It looks like she will be surgically alter to look like a wraith just like what they did to Deanna Troi in STNG she was altered to look like a Romulan

LS

Comment

So i needed a Todd fix......so i painted this today, thought ya all might enjoy.
                              (I used matalic paint in the forground, i usually us in the backround. Its the bars, does it look ok?)
                              Attached Files
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by masterling View Post
                                So i needed a Todd fix......so i painted this today, thought ya all might enjoy.
                                (I used matalic paint in the forground, i usually us in the backround. Its the bars, does it look ok?)
                                it looks great! I'm envious... I use corel paint and I can't do anything close to that. did you freehand it or go over the picture?
                                Last edited by naamiaiset; 07 September 2008, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X