Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
    Spoiler:
    There could be a range of Iratus No 5 cosmetics. Perfume (includes Iratus bug pheromones so they don't attack you), hand cream, shampoo (for the glossy Steve look), green foundation, green face powder and blackish green nailpolish.
    Spoiler:
    Luv, you forgot the Iratus No. 5 body powder...something to pat on those tender spots prone to chafing when wearing spiffy leather trousers...

@ MCH - the thing about the hair brush:
    Spoiler:
    Who wielded it? Todd himself? TEYLA??! KENNY??!!!! I mean, if they just show Todd on the screen with his hair all tidy, I think people will be disappointed. We have to know HOW it got tidied up.

I could see something like this: After Todd teaches Teyla how to sit like a queen, he says something like, "Very well, we are done here. We must go now." And Teyla looks at his hair, and gives him this motherly 'you're NOT going out of the hive looking like THAT' kinda look...and then the next scene is Todd all gussied up, with Teyla standing proudly behind him, hairbrush in hand. It would be hilarious if they SHOWED Teyla brushing his hair, and Todd being all, "Ouch, ouch, OUCH!' and squirmy about it!! LOLOL! Now - that would be priceless. But I know it won't be like that, though I'd love for it to be EXACTLY like that!

das
    Last edited by dasNdanger; 30 August 2008, 11:15 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MyFavoriteWraith View Post
      Hmmm, about that picture of Teyla and Todd...a little speculation -
      Spoiler:
      I think Teyla may just be showing Todd who's boss. Maybe he has doubts about her capability of being able to pull off being and Queen and she's just giving him and example...and putting him in his place. I've never seen Todd look so vulnerable. Not even in 'Common Ground'!

Also...
      Spoiler:
      There's that pic of Queen Teyla and "Jean-Luc" with a sword up to her throat. Maybe this is some kind of courtly game the Wraith play? Well, Joe did say we would get some insight into Wraith politics!
      So many questions, so few answers... I can't wait for "The Queen". These pictures are a terrible teaser! I hope we'll not be disappointed by the episode but I'm sure we'll have tons to discuss here anyway. I expect this thread to explode in two weeks.
      My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
      Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
        Spoiler:
        Luv, you forgot the Iratus No. 5 body powder...something to pat on those tender spots prone to chafing when wearing spiffy leather trousers...

Spoiler:
        Who wielded it? Todd himself? TEYLA??! KENNY??!!!! I mean, if they just show Todd on the screen with his hair all tidy, I think people will be disappointed. We have to know HOW it got tidied up.

I could see something like this: After Todd teaches Teyla how to sit like a queen, he says something like, "Very well, we are done here. We must go now." And Teyla looks at his hair, and gives him this motherly 'you're NOT going out of the hive looking like THAT' kinda look...and then the next scene is Todd all gussied up, with Teyla standing proudly behind him, hairbrush in hand. It would be hilarious if they SHOWED Teyla brushing his hair, and Todd being all, "Ouch, ouch, OUCH!' and squirmy about it!! LOLOL! Now - that would be priceless. But I know it won't be like that, though I'd love for it to be EXACTLY like that!

das

Ok, you all deserve some green for that!

mfw

Comment

Spoiler:
          Aaaah, everything has to fit in a 45min episode so I guess we'll be denied the scene, but it would be priceless!
          My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
          Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            Spoiler:
            That's part of the men's range along with aftershave (containing Iratus bug pheromones, of course). Women get to wear lovely Queen style dresses so we wouldn't be bothered with the inconvenience of chafing.
            sigpic

Comment

Bwahahahahaha! Go ask Joe if it'll be in the 'deleted scenes' section on the box!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Ladies?

Spoiler:
                We can now run our hands through Todd's hair... Without them getting stuck/lost in there...

Spoiler:
                NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

They apparently undid it quickly. Maybe it's some kind of flashback when Todd went to the Primary to join her faction? He doesn't seem to have the smooth hair in any other scenes, and in the other "Behind The Scenes" pics of a while ago, he was standing all proud, ready for his next take, with that mop, so... Flashback about the fragile alliance?

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                  Ladies?

Spoiler:
                  We can now run our hands through Todd's hair... Without them getting stuck/lost in there...

Spoiler:
                  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

They apparently undid it quickly. Maybe it's some kind of flashback when Todd went to the Primary to join her faction? He doesn't seem to have the smooth hair in any other scenes, and in the other "Behind The Scenes" pics of a while ago, he was standing all proud, ready for his next take, with that mop, so... Flashback about the fragile alliance?
                  Spoiler:
                  you can't really judge all the scenes by a few pictures. perhaps his hair is messed up in a fight when the plan falls apart? we need a good todd fight scene. the ones in common ground and last man are fine, but too brief.

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                    Was that a thud I heard GoSpikey? Bet that hurt?????
                    Yes, it was! And yes, it did!

Spoiler:
                    Or he seriously p`**ed her off or ???? .... no must stay way from the gutter
                    Errrrrrrr sorry where was I? Oh yeah, Todd-CH-fighting yeah....

Where did you see Sanctuary? Sounds as through I should.
                    Spoiler:
                    It can be found on the net...

Yeah well that something we got in common cos this also *true* Michael fan agrees and I'm just reminding those who are not such *true* Michael fans of that facts about him and Teyla....

Sometime there are that many threads about this and that on Stargate World I can't keep up.It enough to make me some of the time.
                    Yeah, that's true. It's kinda nice to have one place to keep an eye on.

*Glances at Todd again*

Thunk.

Spoiler:
                    Think he'll try to blow that hair away from his face?

Originally posted by Laura Dove View Post
                    I can't, you fell over me!
                    Ello there.

*Looks around*

Hmm, it's nice and crowded over here!

Hmmm, about that picture of Teyla and Todd...a little speculation -
                    Spoiler:
                    I think Teyla may just be showing Todd who's boss. Maybe he has doubts about her capability of being able to pull off being and Queen and she's just giving him and example...and putting him in his place. I've never seen Todd look so vulnerable. Not even in 'Common Ground'!

Also...
                    Spoiler:
                    There's that pic of Queen Teyla and "Jean-Luc" with a sword up to her throat. Maybe this is some kind of courtly game the Wraith play? Well, Joe did say we would get some insight into Wraith politics!

mfw
                    Lol.
                    Spoiler:
                    What's that game gonna be called?

"Let's see who made the biggest sword since last time we met?"

Aw.

I think that

Spoiler:
                    Teyla at some point was maybe going to touch the other Queen's mind, and at that time she lost control of her inner Queen, and she got out?

At least I think we're gonna see different Teyla's...

They said "Teyla 'embodies' the Queen", but that's more of Teyla being a vessel for her inner Wraith DNA, right? Her own DNA is suppressing her and comes out to play?

MCH goes to look for GoSpikey and Laura Dove, no sign of them.

Still she keeps looking, looks HIGH and then looks LOW and then spots them.......

Decides the kindest thing she can do is to leave them in gutter.......

MCH
                    Bwahahahahaha! We'd fall straight into it, again!

Comment

Spoiler:

Das[/quote]

We can all dream Das having our brushes and Wraith cosmetics at the ready:-
                      Spoiler:

That Todd doesn't know how lucky he is with his own Wraithy Pamper Team. I'm sure once he realises we are doing this for his own good he'll stop growling, at us
                      I've do his hair, first washing using Iratus shampoo and conditioner for matted hair. Before using latest in vogue hairdryer the new Iratus drier and straightener, I will us a deep fortifying treatment Iratus Repair and Shine to make the hair silky smooth. Finally brushing and braided, Todd's hair to finish.
                      Next
                      To clean tone and moistures the skin I recommend the new De-pollution range of Iratus Wraith Male produces These produces are top of the range with sensual and luxury textures which will balance and protect our male wraith the skin 'ecosystem'.
                      Das and Ciannwn for Todd's combination to oily skins will be using the Purity range. A foaming gel facial cleanser, followed by mattifying toner, and finally moisturise for sensitive skin with an SPF15. to protect the skin from too much sun.

GoSpikey will be pampering Todd's hands using the very latest in Iratus hand produces.I'm pleased to announce a brand new hand cream recent launched, as it is an intense treatment I suggest using the product with a hand massage session. This enable the cream to be worked deeply into the skin, and the massage will relax the hand muscles. This cream will have no effect on a Wraith feeding slit.

To finish Aftershave Iratus No 5 - the aftershave for males "that will free your inner Wraith". and set the Queens on fire from the Iratus effect" (thinking of Lynx aftershave ads here")

OK as for the as Das posted "Iratus No. 5 body powder...something to pat on those tender spots prone to chafing when wearing spiffy leather trousers... "
                      One word of caution however:-
                      May I suggest that you check with your client first as to weather your are required to assist with the UMMMMMM.....oh darn..... oh look.... there the gutter and it waiting just for me and anyone else who care to join me.....

Sweet Wraithy dreams to one and all. Thank you and Goodnight.
                      MCH

PS sorry to Chanel for facial and Garnier for hair, but I couldn't resist.
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally Posted by MCH
                        MCH goes to look for GoSpikey and Laura Dove, no sign of them.

Still she keeps looking, looks HIGH and then looks LOW and then spots them.......

Decides the kindest thing she can do is to leave them in gutter.......

MCH
                        GoSpikey
                        Bwahahahahaha! We'd fall straight into it, again!
                        Mummmmmmmmmm That was my general idea, more or less

MCH
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

*mfw in the gutter*

Hmmm, I wonder if Todd purrs when you brush his hair for him?
                          thunk

Comment

We can all dream Das having our brushes and Wraith cosmetics at the ready:-
                            Spoiler:

That Todd doesn't know how lucky he is with his own Wraithy Pamper Team. I'm sure once he realises we are doing this for his own good he'll stop growling, at us
                            I've do his hair, first washing using Iratus shampoo and conditioner for matted hair. Before using latest in vogue hairdryer the new Iratus drier and straightener, I will us a deep fortifying treatment Iratus Repair and Shine to make the hair silky smooth. Finally brushing and braided, Todd's hair to finish.
                            Next
                            To clean tone and moistures the skin I recommend the new De-pollution range of Iratus Wraith Male produces These produces are top of the range with sensual and luxury textures which will balance and protect our male wraith the skin 'ecosystem'.
                            Das and Ciannwn for Todd's combination to oily skins will be using the Purity range. A foaming gel facial cleanser, followed by mattifying toner, and finally moisturise for sensitive skin with an SPF15. to protect the skin from too much sun.

GoSpikey will be pampering Todd's hands using the very latest in Iratus hand produces.I'm pleased to announce a brand new hand cream recent launched, as it is an intense treatment I suggest using the product with a hand massage session. This enable the cream to be worked deeply into the skin, and the massage will relax the hand muscles. This cream will have no effect on a Wraith feeding slit.

To finish Aftershave Iratus No 5 - the aftershave for males "that will free your inner Wraith". and set the Queens on fire from the Iratus effect" (thinking of Lynx aftershave ads here")

OK as for the as Das posted "Iratus No. 5 body powder...something to pat on those tender spots prone to chafing when wearing spiffy leather trousers... "
                            One word of caution however:-
                            May I suggest that you check with your client first as to weather your are required to assist with the UMMMMMM.....oh darn..... oh look.... there the gutter and it waiting just for me and anyone else who care to join me.....

Sweet Wraithy dreams to one and all. Thank you and Goodnight.
                            MCH

PS sorry to Chanel for facial and Garnier for hair, but I couldn't resist.
                            *mfw in the gutter*

Hmmm, I wonder if Todd purrs when you brush his hair for him?
                            thunk

Oh, I think Todd purrs a lot - we know he does it, and just because they haven't shown him doing it again, it doesn't mean he's not doing it 'off camera' (i.e. in our imaginations). I think Todd would definitely purr whenever he feels good, and a nice - and gentle - hairbrushing certainly feels good!

But one thing you missed...whoever will rub Todd's feet? I'm sure they must get sore and tired with all the standing he does. So, someone must make him take off his boots and lie down, and then give him a nice foot massage. I give that job to...Spikey.

das
                            Last edited by dasNdanger; 30 August 2008, 07:52 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Cake View Post
                              Is this the picture of Todd sitting in the chair? I don't know if I'm following you guys right, but it seems that you are seeing the queen way before we in Can are. But we get our episodes from the states, so I'm a little out to lunch right now. Can someone clarify??

WK

WK, "The Queen will broadcast in Canada September 15 on Movie Channel and, Movie Central it depends where you live in Canada The time slots are anywhere 8:00pm to 9:00 pm . So we have 17 more days to go.

LS

Comment

You guys have been busy little posters Have I started something with Todds's day at the spa.? He had his hair, nails done. body massage and a facial too. Now we have Wraith cosmetics too Maybe that is why Todd looks different.

Speaking of Todd looking different does he look a little older or, is it me. Some of the this season pictures he looks different in most of them.

LS

Comment

Working...
                                X