Clear All

sure, I shake Todd's hand

"Pleasure to meet you Todd"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post

sure, I shake Todd's hand

"Pleasure to meet you Todd"
      With appropriate gloves? I'd be glad to!

This discussion reminds me of a question: Do wraith have feeding organs on both hands or only the right one? It would seem strange but I got this impression several times.
      My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
      Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
      sigpic

Comment

Todd shakes the hands with Shantaia

In the Hive came Steve, Greg,Shawn also Bob in and Sing: "Congratulations for this place on 500 ... Blabla Tralalala" and the boys wiggle with his buttocks

das fall down to swoon
        Risem and DC begin to paint
        Wraithcake bake a Wraith cake
        Wraithlord play the guitar to this song
        mch want to dance
        travler jump around
        Liquidsky swing her hips

And the party begin

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler64 View Post
          Steve (marching in): Can I join in... uh... shaking hands?
          Todd: You're too young and innocent for that. Go away.

Too funny!!! Poor Steve...

We are almost to 10,000 posts!! Let's send this puppy over the top!!!!

das
          sigpic

Comment

Oh - and I found Greg's long lost brother - from The Time Machine (2002) - Uber-Morlock:

Spoiler:

Greg is SO much better looking...

das
            sigpic

Comment

Laura Dove posted
              This discussion reminds me of a question: Do wraith have feeding organs on both hands or only the right one? It would seem strange but I got this impression several times.
              No only on the right hand usually protected by the finger guards.

Degilwen:- And the party begin.

In the Hive came Steve, Greg,Shawn also Bob in and Sing: "Congratulations for this place on 500 ... Blabla Tralalala" and the boys wiggle with his buttocks

Our Turn - Party Time.
              Spoiler:

Degilwen:- your idea you can organise the party with Greg as your helper
              Das fall down to swoon - But Steve will pick her up
              Mch want to dance - Yes so long as I can do "Lets Do The Time Warp Again, all dancers can if they want can wear basques, like they do in the show.
              Wraithlord play the guitar to this song - Would you play Lets Do the Time Warp Again please
              Das swoons- again as she pictures Steve in a basque.
              Traveler64 jump around and Liquidsky swing her hips Join me in the Time Warp dance from the Rocky Horror Show?
              Risem and DC begin to paint- Could paint the party after joining in the danceing
              WraithCake bake a Wraith cake - can we have wraithie candles?
              Wraithie - with Todd help will make the Wraithie Punch

I can't think of anything else soooo all the rest of the WDC when they hear the party music will come along and join in.

MCH
              Last edited by MCH; 24 June 2008, 01:34 PM.
              sigpic
              Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Just as long as Todd doesn't dress up in those horrible 80s disco clothes........*shudders*.

Walks around trying to find a wraith to dance with, and organises the limbo When they guys fall down, WE can help them up

@ Wraithlord - Great siggy
                @ T64 -
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Laura Dove View Post
                  Yeah, I already suspected that when I read the StargateWiki episode guide for season 5.

Looking backward at season 4, am I the only one who misses a recurring evil wraith character? As arrogant yet charismatic as Steve, as dangerous as Kolya, as capable as Michael... A determined, clever, cruel character who not only has goals that oppose Atlantis but really enjoys the suffering he inflicts and the fear he inspires. Not just an anonymous wraith who dies at the end of the episode but an even match to our heroes.

Wraith have become more "human" in season 4 (thanks to Todd, but not only), which is awesome and I don't want that changed, but at the same time, it would add to their complexity and credibility as a species if there were really gifted villains among them. I think it would really add depth if we saw a whole range of behaviours: from a sympathetic semi-ally (Todd) to a formidable opponent (this evil wraith) with all range of simple enemies who are to be defeated but do not deserve hatred (the commander and tech in "Midway", the scientist and even his queen in "Spoils of War"...).
                  It is the sssssmell of power. (huge sniff) EVERYONE likes that smell.

WK
                  "Ask NOT what you can do for your country...ask WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?" O. Wells

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                    Hi everyone it's been a while since i last posted in here well first i wanted to say hi to the new members it's always great to see more Wraith fans and second the reason why I'm here.

I finally made another Wraith sig it's of The Defiant One Wraith i believe he's called Greg anyway i hope you all like it

Edit: Just noticed the club reached 500 pages congrats everyone!!!
                    I was just looking at pictures of the Defiant One yesterday--good looking wraith, albeit evil to the core. You know I'm thinking, if he were just humble, asked for their help and didn't try to kill Shep's team they probably would have gotten him off the planet. But he thought he was better than them and tried take off with their ship--silly wraith.

WK
                    Last edited by Wraith Cake; 23 June 2008, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                      Oh - and I found Greg's long lost brother - from The Time Machine (2002) - Uber-Morlock:

Spoiler:

das
                      he reminds me of prince nuada in hellboy II. I guess pale, white haired guys just make good villains.

Spoiler:

Comment

With appropriate gloves? I'd be glad to!

Spoiler:
                        I'm not so sure it is just the right hand, although many people say it is. I mentioned before about one of Ford's men cutting into the left arm of a captured Wraith warrior, which was thought to be mistake. But then I noticed in The Hive, the Queen draws back her left hand to feed on Sheppard before the alarm goes off....I'm open to the idea that either they have slits on both hands, or that left-handed Wraith exist. I prefer the latter.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I already suspected that when I read the StargateWiki episode guide for season 5.

Looking backward at season 4, am I the only one who misses a recurring evil wraith character? As arrogant yet charismatic as Steve, as dangerous as Kolya, as capable as Michael... A determined, clever, cruel character who not only has goals that oppose Atlantis but really enjoys the suffering he inflicts and the fear he inspires. Not just an anonymous wraith who dies at the end of the episode but an even match to our heroes.

Wraith have become more "human" in season 4 (thanks to Todd, but not only), which is awesome and I don't want that changed, but at the same time, it would add to their complexity and credibility as a species if there were really gifted villains among them. I think it would really add depth if we saw a whole range of behaviours: from a sympathetic semi-ally (Todd) to a formidable opponent (this evil wraith) with all range of simple enemies who are to be defeated but do not deserve hatred (the commander and tech in "Midway", the scientist and even his queen in "Spoils of War"...).
                          I was also thinking of a good sense of humour.
                          I imagine villains redeem themselves, no matter how evil, when they demonstrate characteristics we admire: courage, decisiveness, humour, boldness, charisma--these are "classical hero qualities" listed in the "good-guy" column, but are mesmerising to watch in the bad guy--mixes up my world view: how can I possibly love and admire the bad guy? I think it is because they have "real" heroic virtues.
                          Bad guys I love to watch:
                          The Joker--intelligent, outrageously bold, daring and wickedly funny
                          The Keeper (The Rising Part II)intelligent, beautiful, sensual, commanding, confident and charming
                          Alan Rickman's Sheirff of Nottingham: intelligent, wickedly funny, intelligent, decisive
                          Saruman: intelligent, charming, wise, commanding.

So, I think that good bad guys, are mostly evil; but just mostly.

WK

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                            Wraith Cake OT
                            Spoiler:

Ses cheveux blancs a la nuit avant sa mort...elle a été décapité. Non?

MCH maybe half aussie and french, but she speak only English Aussie.
                            But yes MA, lost her head, that's what happened when you seriously don't touch or are badly advised about what is happening outside your palace.(Still think it was tragic not only for her but for the reign of terror that happened afterwards to all people)

OT cont'd.
                            BTW I made some cake over the week-end for me and the man. Love cake.

Spoiler:

This is my version of an apricot upside down cake and some coffee martinis. Love martinis too. Had a hard time making the beans not float. Any suggestions?

Answer OT
                            Spoiler:

If it wasn't for the apricots I'd say where my slice. That was very nice looking cake, but very cruel Wraith Cake. Off with your head Madame.... I say.
                            Have no ideas on floating coffee beans. But after a few sips of that lovely looking martini who'd care WK.

MCH
                            LOL--Wouldn't it be lovely to have a WDC Martini Party? Oooo that would be so awesome. Since we live on different continents how would that be possible? I'm loving this idea. Hey maybe we could come up with a wraithie martini? Let's see...how to make a wraith martini? vermouth, green crème de menthe, a quick dash of cointreau and garnish it with chocolate vermicelli and maraschino cherries--Yea! I'm going to make one take a picture of it and post it. Hey why don't we make one and dedicated it to the wraith at SG? This is our "wraith martini"?

WK

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                              he reminds me of prince nuada in hellboy II. I guess pale, white haired guys just make good villains.

Spoiler:
                              This guy looks like one of the Drow from D&D.

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post

Spoiler:

das
                                Way way better looking. WK

Comment

Working...
                                X